rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

An Icelandic woman's thoughts on American women after having lived here for 15 years

An Icelandic woman's thoughts on American women after having lived here for 15 years

Awesome, awesome discussion, taken from my favorite social news site, reddit (be sure to read the comments): IAmA Icelandic woman who has lived in the US for 15 years and I think that the majority of American women need a reality check.

What she said in her initial post:

Quote:Quote:

Since moving here I have met too many women that are under the impression that they are pretty pretty princesses and as such should not have to do anything but get everything they want. It is their way or no way. They are rude, self righteous and believe they are entitled to everything.

They treat their men badly and barely care about their children. They grew up believing that their wedding day is the most important day in their lives and that their main focus throughout their life should be to find some guy that is supposed to grovel before them to marry.

Not all women are that way but a a great majority as I have seen. Many of my girl friends have infuriated me with their behavior and attitude towards their boyfriends/husbands, treating them like they were stupid and just plain being unreasonable cause they think that is ok and that is the way they should be. Why do you raise your children like that? Why do you continue to behave like that? Some women even acknowledge that how they are behaving is childish and rude but still do it because that "is just the way it is".

Edit: wow, I did not realize that this tiny insignificant post would get such a reaction. Thank you all for the interesting and insightful comments. It seems people either give a resounding "yes" or a "up yours" [Image: biggrin.gif] Some people seem to have misunderstood my statement to mean that Icelandic women are perfect or European women are awesome, this is not so. We all have our faults. This post is about the attitude I continually seem to run into here in the US. I maybe wrong, perhaps my sample group is to small or not varied enough. But so far this is what I see. Thanks again for all the input.

amen sister......my wife will be foreign......

Yep and the sad thing is that, its US women < pretty much anywhere in the World women. I mean I would rather and marry an 4-5 semi ugly chick or atleast plain Jane from some random country who was cool, loyal, loving than a 9 or 10 forever high maintenance cash leech chick from this country. I hate to even say this, but damn like all but 1 or 2 of my friends that have married an American (regardless of race) are pretty unhappy.

I have one friend (poor soul that he is) used to get tons of ass, was a stud athlete...now he has a huge debt for the house his wife wanted, car she wanted, shoes she loves, she never bangs him, is getting fat and she openly scrutinizes him on his Facebook page in front of people in person etc. Stereotypical fake dyed blonde, SUV driving, complaining, hypocritical American bitch. Poor sould my friend is.

Quote: (09-16-2010 12:41 PM)Rocco81 Wrote:  

Yep and the sad thing is that, its US women < pretty much anywhere in the World women. I mean I would rather and marry an 4-5 semi ugly chick or atleast plain Jane from some random country who was cool, loyal, loving than a 9 or 10 forever high maintenance cash leech chick from this country. I hate to even say this, but damn like all but 1 or 2 of my friends that have married an American (regardless of race) are pretty unhappy.

I have one friend (poor soul that he is) used to get tons of ass, was a stud athlete...now he has a huge debt for the house his wife wanted, car she wanted, shoes she loves, she never bangs him, is getting fat and she openly scrutinizes him on his Facebook page in front of people in person etc. Stereotypical fake dyed blonde, SUV driving, complaining, hypocritical American bitch. Poor sould my friend is.

HAHA, I shouldn't laugh, because it's a fucked situation with your friend, but why do I feel that this is such a cliche thing that probably happens all the time. Something I am realizing with women if that you need to keep a dominant frame, after being a beta AFC for so long, I'm finally at the point where I feel alpha enough that I won't take bullshit like that from a woman any more, even if she's really hot. I guess it's harder if you're married and have a mortgage with a chick, but I'd kick a bitch like that to the curb. All those bitches are good for, is for guys like us to fuck them in their ass.

Quote: (09-16-2010 01:06 PM)OGNorCal707 Wrote:  

I'd kick a bitch like that to the curb. All those bitches are good for, is for guys like us to fuck them in their ass.

Unless he enjoys being used and abused, I don't see why he's sticking around. You didn't say they have children, which is one reason a lot of guys stick around crummy situations like that. So, if he doesn't have children he needs a figurative slap in the face to wake up and get out of there before it gets reaaally ugly (ie have kids with that cunt).

Yep and the sad thing is that, its US women < pretty much anywhere in the World women. I mean I would rather and marry an 4-5 semi ugly chick or atleast plain Jane from some random country who was cool, loyal, loving than a 9 or 10 forever high maintenance cash leech chick from this country.

I think you're comparing apples vs oranges.
A 9-10 (by local standards) chick is by definition high maintenance, and very likely to be cash leech. Unless you're 9-10 yourself (again by local standard), you'll have pretty much the same amount of headache as with marrying a local gold-digger.

Now if you compare 3-4 semi ugly plain Jane American chick (which is roughly 90% of U.S. population) with the same chick in a foreign country, I'd bet an average male would have significantly better chance with American chick

I hate to even say this, but damn like all but 1 or 2 of my friends that have married an American (regardless of race) are pretty unhappy.

As I always say, it matters what kind of PERSON you marry. Nationality plays little here. I know a lot of unhappy Russian couples as well, and all American couples I know are quite happy.

I have one friend (poor soul that he is) used to get tons of ass, was a stud athlete...now he has a huge debt for the house his wife wanted, car she wanted, shoes she loves, she never bangs him, is getting fat and she openly scrutinizes him on his Facebook page in front of people in person etc.

This is HIS fault. If you do not take responsibility, she will. For example in my family it is me who is responsible for budget and planning, and any significant purchase requires my approval. But I know a lot of families where the female does all the budgeting just because the guys are too lazy to do it.

Does she work? If not, why did he marry a woman who did not want to work? It is cheaper to get a mail-order bride then.

Old nemesis..I do not follow your point about having a better chance with a 3-4 American chick than a 3-4 Foreign chick. That simply doesn't make any sense to me. First of all a 4-5 Czech girl or South American(by their standards) is probably = to a 7 or 8 here and that is just looks alone. Let's not even mention the coolness factor. If you've ever traveled to South America , Europe (not assuming you havn't) or anywhere outside N. America you would know what I and many others here are saying. BTW - I am not saying this as simply sleeping with foreign women, I mean they make better partners wives etc.

Again your point on Nationality, is lost on me. Of course it matters the kind of PERSON you marry, and of course there are many good girls in the USA and of course you can find whorish gold diggers around the globe too. I have always said that as well. But if you are saying that women from other nationalities do not have different view points (usually much more natural and wholesome view points IMO) then I completely disagree with you there as do probably 90% of the posters here and probably most men who have been with women other than Americans.

As far as my friend goes, of course it is HIS FAULT he never corrected her when he was dating her and obviously she is a man eater who sunk into him the moment he showed some kindness. He is a nice fellow that took in her and her daughter (from another marriage). She works, is /was attractive in a slutty American way. Of course it is his fault and he obviously sufferes from just sort of giving up bieng lazy and letting the chips fall with this chick.

Quote: (09-17-2010 09:52 AM)Rocco81 Wrote:  

Old nemesis..I do not follow your point about having a better chance with a 3-4 American chick than a 3-4 Foreign chick.

For an average male this is true. My point is that with American chick you speak the same language. It may not be a big deal when you have your first conversations, but her lack of English will become more and more obvious when you start digging into the deeper topics. Talking about architecture? Music? Religion? She may be more educated than you on those topics, but I bet her English wouldn't be good enough to discuss them.

Then you're familiar with culture. Do you know that bringing twelve roses in a lot of EE countries will at least make some people laugh, as even number of flowers is reserved only for funerals? A concept of Thanksgiving dinner will be foreign for her, she is likely to be less religious than you (if not atheist), and she'll consider baseball a really stupid sport (even I do, and I've lived in US for five years now).

That simply doesn't make any sense to me. First of all a 4-5 Czech girl or South American(by their standards) is probably = to a 7 or 8 here and that is just looks alone. Let's not even mention the coolness factor. If you've ever traveled to South America , Europe (not assuming you havn't) or anywhere outside N. America you would know what I and many others here are saying. BTW - I am not saying this as simply sleeping with foreign women, I mean they make better partners wives etc.

That is true. Note, however, that in a couple of years spent in USA she'll understand that she is now higher value than she was before, and her behavior will change accordingly. Unless your game is tight and you're working on increasing (or at least displaying) your value, your relationship will break at the point she gets non-conditional green card. The only way to avoid it is for you to live in her country, where her value only goes down with age, while your value holds or even gets up (in case you start making more money, for example; men tend to hold the value better).

But if you are saying that women from other nationalities do not have different view points (usually much more natural and wholesome view points IMO) then I completely disagree with you there as do probably 90% of the posters here and probably most men who have been with women other than Americans.

Yes, they do. And this means you need to be tolerant enough for those "different viewpoints". Often they are based on traditions, and there are a lot of traditions in each culture which you may find strange, or even offensive. For example, I tend to work on Thanksgiving and Christmas - those days are meaningless to me since I was born in a different culture - but if I was married to American woman, I could easily see how she could be offended by that.

That is why I am saying that average male would do much better with a woman who grew up in his own country than with a foreign woman.

Yes I see your points, but I think a few of the things you named would nother bother me personally. I mean we all know when dating a person from another culture things do change and working on Christmas or Thanksgiving big deal, that can be worked out. Well since most of the women I am into are of a Christian background I can understand them not caring about Thanksgiving, but not Christmas.

As far as a woman coming to America and realizing her potential and leaving you...Uhmmm I guess it depends. I know that tends to happen with the old 60 y/o gringo picking up some hot Foreign slut who is 22 and moving her here...what does he expect? If you're 60 and a 40 y/o doesn't want your old wrinkled dick then why would a 22 year old want it? Money or green card...yeah I fllow you. Unless he is a millionaire she will be gone.

I know on the other hand a few of my friends with foreign wives (South American, and European) who are not old slobs, who have value and have regular jobs , and are happily married still after the whole citizenship thing is over. I think that is a little bit of a scapegoat when people see a foreign woman leave a man. I mean the divorce rate among American couples I know is higher than that of the American + Foreign couple's that I know. Your chances are better of an American bitch upping and leaving, but people will just assume you didn't get along. When a foreign chick up and leaves (could be for a ton of reasons) everyone wants to say "I told you so..." and assume she never loved you to begin with. Its sad.

Quote: (09-20-2010 12:35 PM)Rocco81 Wrote:  

Yes I see your points, but I think a few of the things you named would nother bother me personally. I mean we all know when dating a person from another culture things do change and working on Christmas or Thanksgiving big deal, that can be worked out. Well since most of the women I am into are of a Christian background I can understand them not caring about Thanksgiving, but not Christmas.

Of course it can be worked out, the question is whether you want to, and how much are you willing to work it out? For example, to me the cultural difference is significant enough to safely say that I would never ever marry a Western woman. One night stand is ok, but anything more than that is not.

There are different Christians. For example ex-USSR/Greek Christian orthodox celebrate Christmas on Jan 7th, and do nothing on Dec 25th. They also celebrate it very differently, with long fasting and stuff.

As far as a woman coming to America and realizing her potential and leaving you...Uhmmm I guess it depends. I know that tends to happen with the old 60 y/o gringo picking up some hot Foreign slut who is 22 and moving her here...what does he expect? If you're 60 and a 40 y/o doesn't want your old wrinkled dick then why would a 22 year old want it? Money or green card...yeah I fllow you. Unless he is a millionaire she will be gone.

This is not that simple. My impression is that vast majority of those women, including those 22yo marrying 60yo with wrinkled dicks, honestly try to have a healthy relationship and be faithful. They expect it to work because such a guy has a significantly higher value in her society (by being white, rich, smart), and the society justifies the huge age difference. She is considered by pretty much everyone as "getting a good deal", and if the guy stays in her country instead of bringing her back, their relationship has a very good chance to survive.

However once she gets into Western country, she'll soon find out that just by being not fat her value goes up significantly, and the value of her husband drops down dramatically because of more availability. At this moment it is not a "good deal" anymore, and she feels more and more unhappy - up to the point when she goes back or leaves him.

The relative value change is the key here.

I agree with you on the relative value change. Its the same thing I'm saying about the 60 y/o bringing the 22 y/o here and if he is not a millionaire etc. Her options become open to other guys who have just as much money, are younger, better looking and more available in the dating market.

That too can happen in the same 3rd world countries as well...older guy with a little bit of doe get's trumped by younger guy with same amount of doe and more youth...they all get trumped by the bigger money regardless of age group.

This is a little off topic, however I often find myself reminding some of my gringo bretheren that when you go to these other places, its not even that the girls are necessarily gold diggers in the sense that American women are, but its just simply expected of the man. If you have a decent job, are a bread winner and can provide stability your stock raises 10 fold. Not about buying them a Mercedes like in the US, but atleast having a decent place to live, providing food and the opportunity to start a family and you are already leaps and bounds above the majority of men that will hit on here.

Some people view that as wrong or gold digging, but I view it as natural. Men are supposed to be the hunters, protectors, providers....but in turn the women are supposed to be loyal, raise our children, make good wives etc....this is they way the US (in general all the Western World) used to be.

Quote: (09-22-2010 10:18 AM)Rocco81 Wrote:  

That too can happen in the same 3rd world countries as well...older guy with a little bit of doe get's trumped by younger guy with same amount of doe and more youth...they all get trumped by the bigger money regardless of age group.

This is very unlikely unless she is kind of known superstar. The supply-demand in 3rd world countries pretty much guarantees the younger guy the same or better quality women. And reputation and family approval are usually very important there, so I don't think the girl would even think about cheating on her husband with so many eyes around.

Some people view that as wrong or gold digging, but I view it as natural. Men are supposed to be the hunters, protectors, providers....but in turn the women are supposed to be loyal, raise our children, make good wives etc....this is they way the US (in general all the Western World) used to be.

Indeed. And this is one of the main reasons I wouldn't even consider a Western woman as a long-term partner. They make good fucks though.

The issue with any foreign woman, esp. from Eastern Europe, is that you need to live in her country for AT LEAST 4-5 years (in my opinion) before you can even begin to understand where she's coming from. Even then, you won't be able to get deeper until you understand the language.

By this time, the honeymoon period (in terms of you gushing about the women and the country has long passed); you're able to differentiate from different types of women; you are more versed in the local culture and understand things from a balanced point of view; and finally, able to make a decision on the long-term value/worth of a local girl. Even then, it's STILL a tough go long-term based on all the normal issues faced by couples.

How many guys have actually lived 4-5 years in a country? Not too many except for the long-term expats I talk to. That's why most discussions on women and X country tends to be very superficial, based solely on short-term flings. That's all good and fine, but things get more complicated if you're looking at things from a LTR stand-point.

Quote: (09-23-2010 07:28 PM)kindredspirit Wrote:  

The issue with any foreign woman, esp. from Eastern Europe, is that you need to live in her country for AT LEAST 4-5 years (in my opinion)

Not to be argumentative, but have you done this (4-5 yrs)

I may disagree to the extent that every person is always changing, and guys find out after 15 years of marriage to some one from their OWN culture they don't know the woman at all.

I think women truly and genuinely change their minds when they perceive a better deal, and without prior malice decide they don't like you.

I'm 110% with you on the being in country. I've done that in Russia and Ukraine. This simplifies everything vastly. You're not waiting for some stupid fiancee visa and her getting here and changing her mind ( I did this-- wasted 2-3 years not getting laid) or her staying and looking for a younger/Russian guy. If you're in her town, you know every night if she's into you. Disapparing of course is not tolerated, it's a front for local boyfriend. IF she plays that, --and it's key she knows/feels this-- you quickly find another one. Paradoxically, the fact you can easily get another one reduces the chance you'll have to unless you want to.

This kind of power differential vastly simplifies things, and can ONLY be preserved in the 2nd/3rd world country unless you are a millionaire superstar or extremely handsome or around her age. She'll wait until she gets a WAY better deal in the 2nd/3rd world country before ditching you, they're competitive and the thought you'll be giving to someone else IN THAT TOWN is a motivator.

If she's creaming when we f%^&, cooking, cleaning, showing up, and not having ridiculous temper tantrums, what do I care if I really "know" her. You can't figure out women anyway. They don't know themselves why they do what they do. What you need to know is if she goes out of her mind getting off during sex while also being genial. Without that, you might as well stay in the US.

Quote: (09-23-2010 11:04 PM)iknowexactly Wrote:  

Paradoxically, the fact you can easily get another one reduces the chance you'll have to unless you want to.

Paradoxically??? I thought it is pretty much common sense, good old supply and demand.

The issue with any foreign woman, esp. from Eastern Europe, is that you need to live in her country for AT LEAST 4-5 years (in my opinion)

I may disagree to the extent that every person is always changing, and guys find out after 15 years of marriage to some one from their OWN culture they don't know the woman at all.

I think women truly and genuinely change their minds when they perceive a better deal, and without prior malice decide they don't like you.

I'm 110% with you on the being in country. I've done that in Russia and Ukraine. This simplifies everything vastly. You're not waiting for some stupid fiancee visa and her getting here and changing her mind ( I did this-- wasted 2-3 years not getting laid) or her staying and looking for a younger/Russian guy. If you're in her town, you know every night if she's into you. Disapparing of course is not tolerated, it's a front for local boyfriend. IF she plays that, --and it's key she knows/feels this-- you quickly find another one. Paradoxically, the fact you can easily get another one reduces the chance you'll have to unless you want to.

This kind of power differential vastly simplifies things, and can ONLY be preserved in the 2nd/3rd world country unless you are a millionaire superstar or extremely handsome or around her age. She'll wait until she gets a WAY better deal in the 2nd/3rd world country before ditching you, they're competitive and the thought you'll be giving to someone else IN THAT TOWN is a motivator.

If she's creaming when we f%^&, cooking, cleaning, showing up, and not having ridiculous temper tantrums, what do I care if I really "know" her. You can't figure out women anyway. They don't know themselves why they do what they do. What you need to know is if she goes out of her mind getting off during sex while also being genial. Without that, you might as well stay in the US.

Yeah, I'm going on 6-7+ years now. Winters are killing me though -- so I'm moving around now to avoid the deep freeze that killed off Napolean's army.

Quote: (09-24-2010 01:13 AM)oldnemesis Wrote:  

Paradoxically, the fact you can easily get another one reduces the chance you'll have to unless you want to.

Paradoxically??? I thought it is pretty much common sense, good old supply and demand.

You're absolutely right! It's a subtler form of supply/demand however, sort of "perceived future supply demand balance ."

But it works as you say. The fact I'm surprised shows my RAFC status.

Quote: (09-24-2010 04:12 AM)kindredspirit Wrote:  

Yeah, I'm going on 6-7+ years now. Winters are killing me though -- so I'm moving around now to avoid the deep freeze that killed off Napolean's army.

Great, the voice of experience! Can you relate how sarging's gone? Did you want/get lots of women, or did you end up sticking with one who treated you well? NOT getting a chick is more or less impossible in Russia....

Quote: (09-22-2010 10:18 AM)Rocco81 Wrote:  

I agree with you on the relative value change. Its the same thing I'm saying about the 60 y/o bringing the 22 y/o here and if he is not a millionaire etc. Her options become open to other guys who have just as much money, are younger, better looking and more available in the dating market.

This is a little off topic, however I often find myself reminding some of my gringo bretheren that when you go to these other places, its not even that the girls are necessarily gold diggers in the sense that American women are, but its just simply expected of the man. If you have a decent job, are a bread winner and can provide stability your stock raises 10 fold. Not about buying them a Mercedes like in the US, but atleast having a decent place to live, providing food and the opportunity to start a family and you are already leaps and bounds above the majority of men that will hit on here.

I'm unsure about some of the things you said in your earlier posts, (majority of foreign women will leave their husbands once they get a taste of America.) but I agree with your above point very much! I think it's sad how our society has changed to apoint that a man wanting to take care of and provide for a women is basically considered a trick! It seems most American women, especially the younger, urban crowd, tend to think of a man that wants to spoil her as a weak ass, a sugar daddy, simp, trick, etc. What about just wanting to be normal and having the stronger take care of the weaker? If I'm not mistaken, men have been taking care of women for all of human history. How did it get skewed like this? I think it's the Twilight Zone way of thinking that many American men are tired of. I mean, if I had a wife and she left me for, say, a dentist, I'd be heartbroken but I could understand that. However, if she leaves me for the thug with no job, who sells weed part time, then I have a real problem with that! A good man, with a decent job, decent credit, decent morals, decent looks, shouldn't have to compete with the guys who just paroled from prison or has 7 kids by 6 different women! Yet, we do compete with them. It's just crazy and I think many men are just fed up with the imbalance. It reminds me of the Jesse james, the famous motorcycle designer. He is a known cheater and semi white supremist. His scandalous cheating habits have been put on blast by the media. Yet he goes from pretty ass Sandra Bullock, to hot ass Kat Von D! Now, granted, with all of those tattoos' she's got to be somewhat of a weirdo, but still, she's prety, she's famous and she's rich in her own right! She doesn't need him for his money, his glory, etc. It's this type of nonsense that I and men that I know are tired of and hoping to get a reprieve from with foreign women.

Here is the thing I was thinking about recently.... ALL the cultures where the women are treated (by american standards) the worst, asia, south/central america, eastern european countries, the women are generally the sweetest and nicest. Basically the more macho and domineering the male, the more submissive and sweet the females are.

The exact opposite is also true, the places where the males (lets pic the USA) treat women the best, are where women treat men the worst.....

You do know that Iceland is a feminist nest?

Basically a group of women (EDIT: lesbians http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jóhanna_Sig...sonal_life) took over the previous government by stating that the cause of all the economic trouble is... the Y chromosome. Of course now the place is in a shittier condition than before.

After the crash, Iceland's women lead the rescue
Iceland's spectacular meltdown was caused by a banking and business culture that was buccaneering, reckless - and overwhelmingly male. Business editor Ruth Sunderland travelled to Reykjavik to meet the women now running the country, and heard how they are determined to reinvent business and society by injecting values of openness, fairness and social responsibility.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/feb...land-women

See how shitty the place is :
http://www.businessweek.com/news/2010-09...halts.html

And how to blame the bad bad man for everything (they even got him in court ahaha): http://www.torontosun.com/news/world/201...08951.html

@UrbanRennassaince Man: I might have been misunderstood, but I never intended to say that all foreign women will leave a man at all. If you go back and read all the back and forth going on here, I might have used that stance in response to another point but I never originally meant to say that. I think that foreign women are still more loyal and old fashioned that ours here in the USA. As I said many of my friends have foreign wives and are very happy. I do think it is important to kind of stick to relative status for happiness though.

I do tend to see the infidelity happening a little more with the old unsucessful gringo that brings home a 8-10+ half his age. He is just asking for trouble.

Quote: (10-11-2010 10:22 AM)Rocco81 Wrote:  

@UrbanRennassaince Man: I might have been misunderstood, but I never intended to say that all foreign women will leave a man at all. If you go back and read all the back and forth going on here, I might have used that stance in response to another point but I never originally meant to say that. I think that foreign women are still more loyal and old fashioned that ours here in the USA. As I said many of my friends have foreign wives and are very happy. I do think it is important to kind of stick to relative status for happiness though.

I do tend to see the infidelity happening a little more with the old unsucessful gringo that brings home a 8-10+ half his age. He is just asking for trouble.

I would just seem to me that a woman, growing up in Siberia would be happy to be living even in an American ghetto! How can some peasant from Russia really expect to live in Beverly Hills? Wouldn't her idea of luxury be relative to what she's used to? I'd dare say most guys making at least $50,000 a year should be able to put his Russian bride in a quality of life that far exceeds what she's used to. If that isn't good enough for her, then she can get to looking for someone else! She may be hot and granted there are a lot of guys out there that might want to 'hit it'! However, there's a big difference between finding a man and finding a 'good' man! I'm quite sure she's going to run into the same lack of 'good men' wall that many native American women run into! It's not everyday that a man wants to take you in and take care of you, and support you while you learn a new language, a new culture, etc. Yes, I think you should stick somewhat to your physical level but sticking too closely to girls on your own level sort of defeats one of the main reasons for getting a wife abroad in the first place! I consider myself about a 5 1/2. That being the case I can get women from 5 1/2 to 6 1/2 pretty much without a problem, without leaving my neighborhood! Why on earth would I go all the way to Russia, Costa Rica, Colombia, etc. and only bring back a 6 1/2 or a 7???

I actually agree whole hearty with the spirit of your previous post, I don't think that all foreign women or mail order brides will leave their American husbands but I think a very high percentage of them do. A Beta is a Beta is a Beta. If a Gringo Bitch Management skills is not up to par in the Good Ole Unite States, he certainly won't become an expert in female psychology just because he took a plane for a few hours and is in a different time zone. The bigger the social economic status and age difference is between the foreign bride and American groom, the higher the risk of getting set up to get fucked in the ass big time with no Vaseline down the line. A lot of these Beta boys didn't understand this and started killing their foreign brides left and right during the 90's, that's the reason the Violence Against Women Act and The International Marriage Broker Regulation Act were passed to protect foreign women from violent American Beta boys.

Any dumb fuck with an heart beat, a blue passport and $1,500 bucks for Visa fees can bring a perfect 10 from the Third World into the United States. That is not rocket science fellas!!! Therefore, having a hot foreign wife it by itself isn't impressive, What's impressive is if she sticks around after she gets her permanent Green Card. Also, getting a chick pregnant as soon as she lands @ JFK airport is a poor form of "Handcuffing" because the are more than enough guys out there that don't mind fucking hot single mothers who get a nice child support check every month. Personally, I like it when Gringos hand out Green Cards as if it was candy because there's no worse feeling in the world than letting a fine Bitch on the team leave the stable because she expects you to marry her and give her the papers.

From what I have seen, I have only seen "international" marriages work in two very specific cases. 1. When an immigrant or a 1st generation American goes back to his country of origin to get a bride. 2. When the husband is basically a cuckold and sort of has a "Don't ask, Don't Tell" policy when it comes to his wife getting some side dick.

Quote: (10-11-2010 05:03 PM)playa_with_a_passport Wrote:  

I actually agree whole hearty with the spirit of your previous post, I don't think that all foreign women or mail order brides will leave their American husbands but I think a very high percentage of them do. A Beta is a Beta is a Beta. If a Gringo Bitch Management skills is not up to par in the Good Ole Unite States, he certainly won't become an expert in female psychology just because he took a plane for a few hours and is in a different time zone. The bigger the social economic status and age difference is between the foreign bride and American groom, the higher the risk of getting set up to get fucked in the ass big time with no Vaseline down the line. A lot of these Beta boys didn't understand this and started killing their foreign brides left and right during the 90's, that's the reason the Violence Against Women Act and The International Marriage Broker Regulation Act were passed to protect foreign women from violent American Beta boys.

Any dumb fuck with an heart beat, a blue passport and $1,500 bucks for Visa fees can bring a perfect 10 from the Third World into the United States. That is not rocket science fellas!!! Therefore, having a hot foreign wife it by itself isn't impressive, What's impressive is if she sticks around after she gets her permanent Green Card. Also, getting a chick pregnant as soon as she lands @ JFK airport is a poor form of "Handcuffing" because the are more than enough guys out there that don't mind fucking hot single mothers who get a nice child support check every month. Personally, I like it when Gringos hand out Green Cards as if it was candy because there's no worse feeling in the world than letting a fine Bitch on the team leave the stable because she expects you to marry her and give her the papers.

From what I have seen, I have only seen "international" marriages work in two very specific cases. 1. When an immigrant or a 1st generation American goes back to his country of origin to get a bride. 2. When the husband is basically a cuckold and sort of has a "Don't ask, Don't Tell" policy when it comes to his wife getting some side dick.

You've got to be kidding me! Those are the only two instances where you've seen foreign marriages work? That definitely sucks! I can't understand why you can't just go to a third world country, find a girl who actually thinks you're cute, have the 'American' citizenship things as a plus, and just be like a better version of someone she would've been attracted to anyway.