rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

women like distraction

women like distraction

I have come to realize that romance and dating is all bullshit. All of my interactions with women have a linear goal which is getting in their pants. I would say that most women realize that men do not really care to deal with them other then that reason.

1. Going out for dinner distracts women from the fact that we only want them for sexual gratification. It makes them feel as if you desire them outside of the fact that they have a vagina. in reality, I have never had any intellectually stimulating conversation with women because they live in a totally different reality.

Women are not equal in the sense that is perpetuated in society. they have to know somewhere that there SOLE VALUE TO MEN is their body. Women spend way more on appearance with clothes, nails, hair, cremes, perfume, skin air, anti-aging shit.

2. Why do you think women are so conscious about their age and any signs that would indicate their age.
- you can't ask a women her age because it could reveal that she is not fertile and therefore useless to you as a man for anything other than a fuck toy

3. Women have unreasonable expectations.
-monogamy is the cause of erectile dysfunction along with an infertile partner

http://link.springer.com/content/pdf/10....0058-9.pdf

basically treat women accordingly: they really aren't anything special. Women are fully aware of that fact so see through their bs. Understand how they see things and you will win.

Said she only fucked like 4 or 5 niggas so you know you gotta multiply by three

women like distraction

Quote: (07-21-2013 01:38 PM)blackglasses Wrote:  

In reality, I have never had any intellectually stimulating conversation with women because they live in a totally different reality.

They don't live in "reality" to the degree men do. They never had to. Men had to worry about where the enemy was going to attack from and where they could find the next sabre tooth tiger to kill for food. Unpleasant but necessary thoughts. The women were off playing with children, gossiping about who had the nicest cave, and picking berries.

Another example: Look at the modern U.S. economy and why it's in shambles on the consumer level. It's built on debt, and if you've been around women in their 20s, they have a lot of it. They think the party will last forever, they don't realize that something has to give. But they can't really handle these thoughts to the degree men do, so they need (see: love) distraction. If you talk to them about the economy (bad idea, but if you must), many are optimistic about the future without any real factual basis behind it, but that idea makes them "feel" good. Any dude with half a brain between his ears realizes that things are going to get tighter and tighter. Yeah, it won't happen overnight, but it'll happen. Women don't extrapolate into the future very much.

I can't tell you how many women I know who love to read, yet almost exclusively read fiction. Reality sucks, so they would rather live in fantasy. They prefer pretty lies to ugly truths. They really can't handle reality (a lot of men can't either, but there is a significant difference of degree), so they want a guy who will distract them from it. It's why you don't seriously discuss world issues with them, even the ones that claim to love talking about issues. They have a relatively superficial grasp on things, and if you really get to the gruesome details, it gives them bad feelings, and women want good feelings from a man (even if it's built on bullshit).

Furthermore, it's why women love complicating things. I was listening to this beast of a woman talk to her friend about reasons x, y, z that men aren't interested in her. The truth is simple, she's a beast, but it's an ugly truth. The world is simple, it's just brutal. That's why complication is so great for them, it shields their minds from exploring these simple yet dark aspects to the human reality.

Civilize the mind but make savage the body.

women like distraction

I don't know; I think this forum has some real extreme views on women. I feel like the only guys that cannot enjoy the company of a woman on a deeper level than inserting a penis into her vagina are the ones that have been spurned by them badly and are trying to use game as a way to get some sort of revenge.

In life women have given a lot more to me than I have given back to them; therefore, I don't feel a horrible resentment towards them and I don't dehumanize them as nothing but vaginas. Yes women have lied to me or treated me badly but for the most part I am the one who lets them fall in love with me or develop feelings for me then gives them very little in return.

Girls can be irrationally kind, selfless, nurturing in the right situation. I've had girls be in love with me and be faithful to me despite knowing that I fucked around on them. Like everyone else here, I'm terrified about the prospect of some girl lying to me and ruining my life for a period time after all the horror stories I've heard. But I think we're going a little overboard with our negative feelings towards women. On average they are not so bad; they can be really sweet, wonderful, honest and faithful if you can crack the code.

I don't know if it's beneficial for all of us to be reading these threads about women being nothing but whores, of no value other than their wet holes. To me, guys that need to constantly remind themselves of this are the ones who have not yet progressed very far in the arc of learning game and having success with women -- basically, the ones who have had their hearts broken by women and are bitter, not the ones that feel empathy for the girls whose hearts they themselves are breaking.

women like distraction

I can respect that. I can be honest that I hold some contempt for the women that have shifted on me. As far as only seeing them as only tools for sex, it's more so that the girls that I find to be good company do not turn me on sexually and the girls I find myself desiring sexually, are not able to hold decent conversation

Said she only fucked like 4 or 5 niggas so you know you gotta multiply by three

women like distraction

Sure they are a great fuck when you go thru a dry spell, but when you have a steadysupply there are much more fun things to get into.