rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Women rather go for a guy with a GF

I know this woman. She's cute, but a bit loopy. I also know a guy. Both are single. The guy tried to pull her (shitty game) but she wouldn't go for it.

Then she tells me, she has a little "thing" going on with a guy from work, but it's a "secret". I ask why, of course the work guy has a girlfriend. I called her out immediately because she bitched about guy 1 that tried to pull her.

"You are both single, but you rather go for a guy with a girlfriend? Shame on you." (Thinking the guy with a GF has some tight game).

It made me feel better. I see it all around, guys get called out for shitty behavior but for girls it's "all ok". Stop it now. If you recognize it, call them out.

Preselection. The single guy is an unknown quantity whereas the guy with a girlfriend has already passed someone else's tests. No need to call her out on it, it's logical for her to act that way.

The womans behaviour in the story is horrible. It's also perfectly natural.

There are a couple of articles in Manosphere that come to the conclusion that it is useless to call out a woman on her behaviour. Except cockblocking. You can actually do something about it, Roosh made an article on that too.

Quote: (07-18-2013 04:26 AM)Teekay Wrote:  

Preselection. The single guy is an unknown quantity whereas the guy with a girlfriend has already passed someone else's tests. No need to call her out on it, it's logical for her to act that way.

Naturalistic fallacy, bro. Just because it is logical for her, doesn't mean you shouldn't call her out on it. It's logical for a thug to kill someone's husband for money, but that doesn't make it less unethical.

Understanding human behaviour is not the same as justifying it.

P.S. Not saying I would or wouldn't call her out, just calling out your flawed reasoning. This is the danger of giving guys the game tech and knowledge without proper moral development and maturity along with it.

Well, I wasn't too harsh in a sense of "calling her out". I laughed and told her "Hey, at least the single guy is honest, he told you exactly what he wanted, clumsy maybe, but honest. But why do you go for a guy with a girlfriend rather than a single guy?". Something along those lines.

I also had a discussion not long ago in a group, where a dude "stole" a girl from another dude. Everyone blamed the guy, but I calmly asked: "What about the girl? Isn't it shitty behavior to cheat on her boyfriend?". I just repeated that because they wouldn't agree. Eventually their hamsters agreed (men and woman). Women also will usually cheat, until they are "sure" about the new guy, then leave the boyfriend/husband. Unless it's a just a reminder of the cock carrousel days.

Quote: (07-18-2013 05:03 AM)sixsix Wrote:  

Naturalistic fallacy, bro. Just because it is logical for her, doesn't mean you shouldn't call her out on it. It's logical for a thug to kill someone's husband for money, but that doesn't make it less unethical.

Understanding human behaviour is not the same as justifying it.

P.S. Not saying I would or wouldn't call her out, just calling out your flawed reasoning. This is the danger of giving guys the game tech and knowledge without proper moral development and maturity along with it.

I understand your point. That said I did not see any possible benefit for calling her out on it there in the OP's story. I simply do not bother reforming any girls whatsoever, and with those I'm in a relationship, I only do damage control. Gave up on any kind of re-education long ago.

Personally, I have no problems with fucking a girl with a boyfriend. But I would never date her afterwards.

It's also good to realize that most high value girls and guys will be either in a relationship or casually seeing someone. Those are not off-limit. I wouldn't blame a girl (or guy) for wanting that person instead of a 'free' person. You can seduce someone to the point where they want to break up with their partner to be with you.

Cheating is different though. That indicates a fucked up personality. (Guilty!) They will do the same to you if you slip up.

Most people will monkey-branch from one person directly to the next. So I wouldn't shy away from hitting on mated girls. If they end their relationship, that's proper form. If they cheat, that's proper sex for me, but means no commitment will ever made.

Calling someone out and being logical, I have realized, is only effective in a debate club. Judge in your own mind and act accordingly, no reason to give anyone more information that will act against your interests.
(P.S. This is my biggest sticking point. I love talking, I love arguing, I love intellectual competition - and I need to learn how to squelch that urge. Machiavellianism and all that.)

Pretty sure I saw CH link a study where girls rated otherwise identical dating profiles higher if the status was "in a relationship".

Quote: (07-18-2013 07:48 AM)Blaster Wrote:  

Pretty sure I saw CH link a study where girls rated otherwise identical dating profiles higher if the status was "in a relationship".

girls go for guys that project higher status. as others have pointed out, guys in relationship look more high status than single guys.

girls go for guys that project higher status. as others have pointed out, guys in relationship look more high status than single guys.

Just like a job, easier to find one when you're already employed. Difference is, don't be the interviewee, but the interviewer, and company owner to her.

Its funny how many key points to game cross over into company politics, and work quite well....

Quote: (07-18-2013 05:03 AM)sixsix Wrote:  

Naturalistic fallacy, bro. Just because it is logical for her, doesn't mean you shouldn't call her out on it.

He means, if you don't want to waste your time.

If you want to waste your time, call women out all day. . .maybe you'll change her mind . . .

for ten minutes.

. . .bro.

Isaiah 4:1

The concept of preselection is incredibly strong.

Think about it. In this case, said girl would rather be some guy's side-piece than the center of another man's attention.

Quote: (07-18-2013 10:43 AM)Que enspastic Wrote:  

Women are status sheep. They are incapable of greatness, therefore cannot understand it; and merely follow whoever is getting attention, the lowest common obvious indicator of fame whether good or bad. Even if the guy in a innate monster and cruel murderer.

I'm guessing it might have something evo-psych to do with mere exposure: if she's seen with a infamous criminal , it's a higher chance fucking a king than anonymity. Or better than being with someone that's not famous at all.

But to be fair ( a little) when they showed short/tall man pairs to women every one preferred the tall one-- even when he was dumber, less educated, and poorer than the short guy.

In exasperation, the interviewer asked "What could make you pick the short guy?"

The girl answered something like "Maybe if the tall guy was a murderer."

The girls who want to date the Bomber are not not normal, they are the dregs.

OP observes a low quality woman hamster-rationalize banging a taken dude and makes a generalization that all women are like that.

As a guy who has a gf and tries to bang as many girls as I can, I can tell you that women would rather NOT go for a guy with a gf.

If a guy has status and a gf, other women don't give a fuck about the gf. Status means everything.

If a guy does NOT have status and has a gf, most women would rather not get involved.

Women WILL go for a guy with a gf/wife, and I'd say at some point in their lives most women have been "the other woman", but they would absolutely prefer not to.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

It makes men a little more attractive, but not enough to make a huge different. I guarantee if that same guy were single, then he would still be able to pull that chick.

Quote:Quote:

The girls who want to date the Bomber are not not normal, they are the dregs.

A favorite Roissy quote of mine is "it's not a difference of a kind, just of a degree". You can still see it manifested in the attitude towards short/tall guys at a slightly milder degree, but it's the same thing and only depends on a few environmental factors.

Thedude makes a fine point that preselection might be just a blatant willingness to ignore the occupied status rather than an outright preference as others have suggested, but I don't find that comforting at all. It just means women who do do it are stupid rather than malicious.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Quote: (07-19-2013 08:42 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

....I don't find that comforting at all. It just means women who do do it are stupid rather than malicious.

Women are stupid?! NOOOOooooo. They get 7% of patents, and that's because male oppression is to terrible they can't work.

My observations lead me to believe a girl is much more likely to fuck a taken guy if she is somehow acquainted with his girlfriend (friends, in the same social circle, family member).
Female friendships creep me out so hardcore...

Anyone else confirm or deny this?

To you folks doubting the appeal of a taken man, wear a wedding ring next time you're out.

Quote: (07-19-2013 06:02 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

To you folks doubting the appeal of a taken man, wear a wedding ring next time you're out.

I've been meaning to try this

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Quote: (07-19-2013 09:46 AM)Ziltoid Wrote:  

My observations lead me to believe a girl is much more likely to fuck a taken guy if she is somehow acquainted with his girlfriend (friends, in the same social circle, family member).
Female friendships creep me out so hardcore...

Anyone else confirm or deny this?

One time I was chilling with my GF at the time and her best girl friend. The best friend spills her wine all over me then starts trying clean up the mess - by rubbing a cloth napkin on my crotch and chest.

Quote: (07-19-2013 06:02 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

That's something different, and now I would concur.

A buddy of mine gets a pretty good amount of ass, and he's married. He's not the best looking dude either, pretty fat, weird face. I'd say he bangs at least 4-6 girls a year, which isn't bad for a guy that puts in zero effort, isn't even aware of "game", and isn't good looking.

One time I asked him, "How do you bang these girls? How does it even come up?"

He didn't say anything, and just held up his hand with the wedding ring on it.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

girl getting attracted to taken guy has little or nothing to do with the guy himself. he's not suddenly and magically super attractive just because he has a GF. there's nothing special about it. the guy is the same person in girl's eyes. it has everything to do with fantasies and potential drama that hooking up with taken guy provides. it's purely emotional/fantasy thing. which means that a girl just gets excited by that idea and gets carried away. just like a fat kid who goes for another cake. both of them know it's wrong but somehow find themselves following the urge. put them both on the spot, point out their behavior and they stop/wake up.

i mention to every girl who's already into me that i have GF. it's freaking amazing. of course i don't just inform about it with straight face and leave it like that. i mention i have a GF and reveal any major flaw that balances the fact i'm taken. stuff we're 1 day from breaking up or that we're in the middle of breaking up now or that i she wants me but i don't, or that she's psycho, etc. it adds up to the whole 'forbidden fruit' vibe. it puts drama idea in girl's head, spikes her fantasies, create a little conspiracy that only WE (key) know about and makes the whole interaction much more memorable/stronger [because of extra factor].

Yeah chicks just love drama, currently fucking a slore who banged her friends bf a few times over the years (She rationalises this one with "I was in love with the wrong guy", and also a married man, she's heavy on the carousel and will get discarded once I'm bored.