rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Magic in Game, your experiences

There's one thing that happened in my quest for Game that I just cannot explain.

One of the cornerstones in my active Gaming was never ever evah buy a chick a drink, in fact my online gaming was tailored to elicit a promise from the chick to buy me drink(s) as a first step even before asking for phones or dates.

What freaked me out is that IRL gaming had girls offering me drinks without me even hinting at it. How did they know? (I know, I know... strong frame, right? I don't think that's a valid explanation of the phenomenon, this behaviour is too specific to just reckognise).

Any of you encountered some kind of magic like this?

No one? My experience is unique?

I honestly don't know what you are saying.

I think that there is a lot of sub- communication going on when gaming girls, more than we realize. Almost like your expectation has an effect on the interaction. So yes she picked up that you wanted a drink.

I never believed in Magic -- until I started approaching thousands of girls a year.

Things like a "6th sense", "mothers intuition", "telepathy", etc.

I heard that dogs can sense when the owner is coming home. Even when the owner is a half a mile away. I never believed this stuff.

When I started approaching dozens of girls a week, I started to notice things.

Women can smell fear. Women can sense intention. Some people have psychic abilities.

I could write a lot more but I won't.

I never believed in magic until I started gaming.

It's incredible what the human body can do. We can do things that science can't explain.

I had a biological spark moment. I saw a girl walking down the street and had to talk to her (visceral, instinctual urge). The interaction went swimmingly well. I think Krauser calls it "your DNA speaking".

WIA- For most of men, our time being masters of our own fate, kings in our own castles is short. Even those of us in the game will eventually succumb to ease of servitude rather than deal with the malaise of solitude

Quote: (07-22-2013 03:32 PM)DVY Wrote:  

I think Krauser calls it "your DNA speaking".

Exactly.

Do you remember where you saw this..?

Thanks.

@Gio- Dont remember, but he had some posts or a blog about this. Basically her DNA and your DNA being compatible and your body telling you to "GO". He went into a deeper speculation about scent, biochemistry and such. But the gist is pure physical compatibility.

WIA- For most of men, our time being masters of our own fate, kings in our own castles is short. Even those of us in the game will eventually succumb to ease of servitude rather than deal with the malaise of solitude