rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What's your preferred method of severing ties?

I like the dissapering act. It is made even easier with these new smart phones. All you have to do is add her number to the blocked list and then blacklist the number in your text messaging application. Now you won't be notified that she called or texted you. Out of sight out of mind, ya know?

Plus, for fun, if you happen to think about the girl a month later just go to the application settings and take the girl off the list. Go back to the main screen and you can read all of the messages she sent you while you had her blacklisted.

Sounds like exactly the type of thing we'd complain about in a thread about why girls are all such flaky whores....

^ What, you think there's some obligation to continue to validate girls who no longer interest you? Time is a finite resource. Pussy isn't. There's always more.

Just send a text saying you are too busy to hang out? Why take satisfaction in letting girls waste their time and mental energy thinking about you? Shrug

I saw this thread title and thought of the passage from Liar's Poker:

Quote:Quote:

Ranieri was impulsive in a way that business school case studies seldom account for when they analyze managerial decision making. In her first day at the Salomon mortgage finance department, Maria Sanchez recalls meeting Ranieri in a hallway. "I had no idea who he was," she says. "He came waddling down the hall like a penguin, waving one of his long swords--he kept a collection in his office. He walked up to my tour guide and pointed to me with the sword and asked loudly, 'Who's this?'"

"We were introduced, and he asked, 'You Italian?' I said no, I was Cuban. I was wearing a blouse with a long string bow tie. Lewie took out a pair of scissors and with this big smile on his face cut off my tie. He said he didn't like ties on women. He pulled a hundred-bill from his wallet and told me to buy a new shirt.

#NoSingleMoms
#NoHymenNoDiamond
#DontWantDaughters

I always do something that makes the girl be the one to break it off.

As the guy, nothing can rattle me.

I make it so that she can't take it anymore. I push her to her limits.. stop doing game and see how far the plane can glide without it's engines.

Just act beta (unless she's in your social circle).

Start texting her a lot of with needy messages. Embarrass her in public by bringing out private things that you guys share in a way that shows that you have no social intelligence. Snore. Shart while she's giving you a blow job. Tell her you love her before she's told you.

G had done a post on this that could easily be called a manosphere classic:

http://www.thegmanifesto.com/2009/07/how...girls.html

I've found these tips to be generally quite helpful, not to mention the 'player-kick' one gets while employing them.

Game is a necessary evil

Get caught cheating

Quote: (07-18-2013 06:06 AM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Get caught cheating

or accuse them of cheating

And then tell her you fucked a fine little redhead and are surprised she doesn't notice her scent on the pillow she has her head on.

I just start talking about the Warhammer 40,000 universe and how, as a US Marine I've been used and forsaken by the US government much like how many of the traitor legions of Chaos Space Marines were used and forsaken by the space government and the Emperor.

I used to have to be angry and hate a girl in order to get over an ended relationship. I needed the closure in order to move on and cut ties. That was in my younger years.

These days I'm not so angry anymore. I realized that closure was in my head and not really about her at all. If it didn't work then it didn't work. As long as she didn't screw me over for money or fuck my friend then it's all good. All is fair in love and war.

What I'm saying is you just demote her to the friend or acquaintance level. Let her do her thing and maybe you can booty call her in the future.

She has to be a total cunt for me to go all radio silence on her.

Team Nachos

I just start responding less and less and less and less. This way you don't break it to her all at once. Her hope slowly dies. When I'm dating lots of girls I end up doing this by accident, and now it just seems like the easiest way to do it.

I push their limits until they break.

Tell them to buy you shit, give you money, do a 3sum, anal, whatever.

If they fail to comply, I simply state, "It's your fault I'm done with you. Do XYZ and you can hang out with me again."

Possible a little dark for some but works for me.

^^^Hahaha, Mcqueen I call that terrorist game.

WIA- For most of men, our time being masters of our own fate, kings in our own castles is short. Even those of us in the game will eventually succumb to ease of servitude rather than deal with the malaise of solitude

Quote: (07-18-2013 06:06 PM)McQueensPlayboyRules Wrote:  

If they fail to comply, I simply state, "It's your fault I'm done with you. Do XYZ and you can hang out with me again."

Yes and this is not dark at all in my view.

I was about to type, "Push the envelope."

If she cedes to your demands, maybe now you'll want to keep her around a while longer. If she's pissed off, then she leaves on her own accord.

People are free to do what the fuck they want.

A man can ask a woman to perform whatever consensual acts he desires. He can say he needs threesome or orgies to be happy. That's his right.

A woman is free to say no.

That's as it should be.

We just live in a dishonest world where people are told not to ask for what they want if it's too "disturbed" or "kinky" or whatever.

Ask for what you want. If she doesn't want to give it to you, then it's your right to leave her.

That's the meaning of freedom.

^^^Well said.

Also, it'll drive them nuts for awhile to think of that 'bad boy who got away who I could have changed if only I'd let him stick it my ass while he sucked on a stripper's fake tits with a thousand dollars of my daddy's money spread around the bed'.

Hahaha.

Hey help me out a bit. The girl i'm seeing right now is down for anything. Anal, 3somes, etc. I'm sure if I pushed for cash she would give me but I'm not a cold hearted bastard. She's even started running on the treadmill when i told her she was gaining some weight on her stomach. Thing is I've been pushinh and pushing her to do things hoping she has a limit, says no, then I dump her. But that hasnt happened.

Advice on this girl? 6.5-7 at best. Butterface.

Am i just being a pussy here? Thing is i dont want to let her down hard since she has been a useful contact for me in my network. How do i let her down very easy. Also- i read gmanifesto's article, but im not into drugs/smoking/ etc. too extrme methods for me.

Quote: (07-21-2013 04:09 PM)alphaspiraton Wrote:  

Hey help me out a bit. The girl i'm seeing right now is down for anything. Anal, 3somes, etc. I'm sure if I pushed for cash she would give me but I'm not a cold hearted bastard. She's even started running on the treadmill when i told her she was gaining some weight on her stomach. Thing is I've been pushinh and pushing her to do things hoping she has a limit, says no, then I dump her. But that hasnt happened.

Am i just being a pussy here? Thing is i dont want to let her down hard since she has been a useful contact for me in my network. How do i let her down very easy. Also- i read gmanifesto's article, but im not into drugs/smoking/ etc. too extrme methods for me.

Read it over, and realized it sounded arrogant. Just to clear things up, the girl's looks are 6.5 but her attitude is about 9.5. Thing is that I want to bang hotter girls. I just seem to be stuck in this 6-7 range. Maybe I should have posted another thread, but if anyone has any advice on the original question (how to let her off easy) feel free to share.

Quote: (07-21-2013 09:16 PM)alphaspiraton Wrote:  

Quote: (07-21-2013 04:09 PM)alphaspiraton Wrote:  

Read it over, and realized it sounded arrogant. Just to clear things up, the girl's looks are 6.5 but her attitude is about 9.5. Thing is that I want to bang hotter girls. I just seem to be stuck in this 6-7 range. Maybe I should have posted another thread, but if anyone has any advice on the original question (how to let her off easy) feel free to share.

Stop approaching <7s.

Banging doable but uninspiring girls could be a crutch that is preventing you from improving.

You may find yourself completely dry at first.

But with no <7s to fall back upon, you'll be motivated to eventually crack the >7s--life... uh, finds a way.

#NoSingleMoms
#NoHymenNoDiamond
#DontWantDaughters

I insult them or ignore. they usually end up hating me after. It's fucking hilarious.

Me: please don't talk to me I hate you

Bitch: you're heartless you shit on everyone that cares about you

Her: I hope you find what your looking for

Her: you can delete my number

...silence from me

I literally don't give a fuck about losing a girl to a fault. It's not even because I'm some alpha that slays a bunch of pussy. It's usually because I realize that what they provide isn't that important in my life

Said she only fucked like 4 or 5 niggas so you know you gotta multiply by three

After a couple of weeks radio silence a girl i had been seeing came around my house looking for me. I saw her car pull up, came into another room and crouched down so I couldn't be seen through the front window. Thought I'd gotten away with it too, until I heard a knock next to me and saw that she had come through the side gate and was looking at me through the side door! Felt pretty fucking stupid, but it did give me an acceptable reason to end it - smartass bitch can't go letting herself into my yard.

My default is to just go radio silence. The exception is if we've been fucking for a while (more than a month or 2), in which case I'll tell them matter-of-factly (ideally after sex) that I don't think it's working out, then stop contacting them. If they throw a fit at that point I just remain calm, let them talk until they run out of gas, then say something like "OK fine" and send them on their way. One thing I've occasionally done as well is along the lines of soup's suggestion, just stop giving a fuck about my game or putting in any effort in general and see how long she'll keep having sex with me before it fizzles.

I like those suggestions to push the envelope and see what kind of nasty shit you can get them to do, but I'm generally too lazy to play a bunch of mind games to string girls along once I've gotten what I wanted most (the initial bang). Plus I really don't feel any animosity towards girls I have sex with (even if they're a Western slut with an abrasive personality) so I'm not inclined to be vindictive just for the sake of fucking with them. Life's too short.

Quote: (07-22-2013 09:20 AM)gringochileno Wrote:  

One thing I've occasionally done as well is along the lines of soup's suggestion, just stop giving a fuck about my game or putting in any effort in general and see how long she'll keep having sex with me before it fizzles.

Ironically you just described the perfect game. [Image: lol.gif]

Quote: (07-18-2013 06:28 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

Quote: (07-18-2013 06:06 PM)McQueensPlayboyRules Wrote:  

I was about to type, "Push the envelope."

If she cedes to your demands, maybe now you'll want to keep her around a while longer. If she's pissed off, then she leaves on her own accord.

That's the meaning of freedom.

Radio silence has been my usual method, but I'm tempted to adopt this strategy.