rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Kundalini yoga / chakras / reiki

I'm not a hippie but am considering getting into some of this

has anyone got any experience with this that they could share, e.g. practical use, how it changed them, best resource they used etc

cheers!
Z

Detective Rust Cohle: "All the dick swagger you roll, you can't spot crazy pussy?"

I do chakra meditations and Yoga daily. It helps with balancing my emotions and has improved my life quite tremendously.

I would recommend The Chakra Bible by Patricia Mercer for a good introduction into Chakra philosophy. I would follow that up with Power Yoga by Rodney Yee for a good workout and Light On Yoga by B Y S Iyengar for a good introduction into Yoga Philosophy and full illustrations on how to do hundreds of Yoga movements. For Chakra crystals I would just get a basic set from Amazon it need not be expensive at all.

Happy hunting!

Ish Gibbor

Quote: (09-05-2010 11:42 AM)IshGibbor Wrote:  

I would recommend The Chakra Bible by Patricia Mercer for a good introduction into Chakra philosophy. I would follow that up with Power Yoga by Rodney Yee for a good workout and Light On Yoga by B Y S Iyengar for a good introduction into Yoga Philosophy and full illustrations on how to do hundreds of Yoga movements. For Chakra crystals I would just get a basic set from Amazon it need not be expensive at all.

cheers dude - good stuff

Detective Rust Cohle: "All the dick swagger you roll, you can't spot crazy pussy?"

I recommend doing the yoga recommended in the ancient book of Patanjali called Yoga sutras. The yoga in many modern schools has very little to do with it and is not even yoga according to the founder of ancient yoga from India, that is Patanjali.