rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Unusal shit test

Unusal shit test

Girl I went on one date with and almost banged is being flakey about date 2. So she responds to my text with this:

"Try to convince me that you genuinely like me then maybe you'll see me"

I do not want to jump through this hoop. How do I respond?

Unusal shit test

We'll talk at the xxx when we see eachother. Be there by 9

Unusal shit test

When you figure it out call me.

Oh you're right, I want to go out on a second date with a difficult person. We had a nice time on the first date, don't ruin a good thing we have going.

Sorry who is this?

Be confident in yourself, lots of things to like about you.

Or just ignore her - since she seems insecure. I think that might be best unless you really want her.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Unusal shit test

^ No

Unusal shit test

'Lol or what?'

Unusal shit test

Give me a minute. I'm getting a blow job right now.

Team Nachos

Unusal shit test

do what el mech said

Unusal shit test

"gay"
"8====D"
"you a princess or something"
"sorry to disappoint you"
"I like my beer better"
"tl;dr"
"nah"
"are you auditioning for a soap opera?"

Check out my thread Essential android tools for modern players and alphas to find out how to make your android phone your wingman, or click here and scroll down if you only need to root it.

Want sound that puts iPods and iPhones to shame? I got you covered!

Unusal shit test

Quote: (07-12-2013 02:41 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

We'll talk at the xxx when we see eachother. Be there by 9

This. You want to deflect her comment. She's basically admitting she digs you but is just putting some resistance in. She doesn't want to be pumped and dumped. Deflect and move on by setting up the meet.

That's all you should care about anyway, not her self-esteem issues. And by pressing ahead with your plans you're indicating your interest, so her hamster can take a nap. She'll text back something with an "lol" and "Id love to" in it.

Unusal shit test

Update: The bitch is crazy. So I go with el mech's reponse- "We'll talk at x spot on Monday at 7," and she comes back with "I'm not sure I want to meet, you ruined it for me when you said you didn't think we would work out. It was a turnoff."

This is kind of true: I negged her at some point in the night with the standard line, "I can tell why it's not going to work out. We should find you a nice guy." Granted this did not prevent her from giving me a handjob in the taxi, or sleeping at my place. I may have overgamed this one. She's a 23 year old Russian 7.5.

Unusal shit test

Well, forum members this girl is all yours now. For anyone on okc feel free to troll her, bang her, or do whatever. Her username is YokoCh. Please update me on whatever happens.

Unusal shit test

The opposite of love is indifference, not hate. By giving her any attention she's won - why should you care about a girl you've known for only a few hours?

Check out my thread Essential android tools for modern players and alphas to find out how to make your android phone your wingman, or click here and scroll down if you only need to root it.

Want sound that puts iPods and iPhones to shame? I got you covered!

Unusal shit test

Well, I'm cutting all contact of with this crazy chick. It's frustrating being so close to banging a chick and not getting it. I just think the world would be a better place is some forum member could give her a raw dog pump and dump.

Unusal shit test

Would a lesson here be that negging should be reserved for hard-ass American women, not Russians?

Anyway, if you're looking to get back into her good graces you can:

1). Wait a while. Women sometimes need to cool down.

2). Play "sincere game." Come back with something like: "So you judge an entire human being based on one comment? You are heartless." Then watch her have fifty breakdowns as you don't respond for several days. Once she's all over the place emotionally, you have the upper hand.

Unusal shit test

She has been in the US for about 4 or 5 years, so it's a tough call about whether to run the standard American game or switch to European game. I have banged Soviet girls before running similar game.

Unusal shit test

I would have texted " Oh mang" then let her stew. Now that you posted her I'd on okc I'm sure the knights have told her.

Oh and white knights that told her... This dude still stands a better chance than you guys. Go kill yourselves.

Unusal shit test

Quote: (07-14-2013 01:46 PM)savvylurker Wrote:  

Update: The bitch is crazy. So I go with el mech's reponse- "We'll talk at x spot on Monday at 7," and she comes back with "I'm not sure I want to meet, you ruined it for me when you said you didn't think we would work out. It was a turnoff."

This is kind of true: I negged her at some point in the night with the standard line, "I can tell why it's not going to work out. We should find you a nice guy." Granted this did not prevent her from giving me a handjob in the taxi, or sleeping at my place. I may have overgamed this one. She's a 23 year old Russian 7.5.

I don't get into any of that teasing shit with a girl I've never met. There's too much missing by way of body language and facial expressions etc.

Unusal shit test

Haha I wasn't thinking that the forum has a lot of white knight beta boys who may have told her, I'll keep you guys updated if anything comes back to me,

Unusal shit test

Quote: (07-16-2013 08:39 PM)savvylurker Wrote:  

Haha I wasn't thinking that the forum has a lot of white knight beta boys who may have told her, I'll keep you guys updated if anything comes back to me,

I found her. Seems like a typical twentysomething of average looks who attention whores through her "unique" hipster clothes, which are the same as everyone elses. Alongside her profile, there were ones of other women with names like "SassyPRChick."

God, I'm glad I don't live in Brooklyn. I'd rather deal with the most backward Red State woman than the hipsters who live there.

Unusal shit test

Any response would be a mistake. Let her change the subject

Unusal shit test

Quote: (07-12-2013 02:38 PM)savvylurker Wrote:  

"Try to convince me that you genuinely like me then maybe you'll see me"

Funny, this is almost verbatim what I usually want to say to the girl...

Unusal shit test

Quote: (07-15-2013 06:50 PM)savvylurker Wrote:  

Her username is YokoCh.

Also, good job even getting to day 1. Good looking chick (especially for okc) and absolutely nothing to go on in her profile. Comically low-effort on her part. Looks like a shit-test landmine. Totally brain-dead and up to her eyelashes in online attention. Did you just send her a canned opener?

Even when I get a response from these types, it's almost always 1 or 2 word replies with no effort to move the conversation forward at all. If I try for an opened ended question or just leave a thread dangling to her pick up or send her anything longer than 2 or 3 sentences its almost a guaranteed non-response. Color me impressed... any tips? I'm guessing you have great photos?

Unusal shit test

Haha, thanks for the compliments. Very perceptive on your part about how it goes online. She gave me a half sentence reply to my first message. It was a cut and paste text with a few details changed. My initial messages are all push/pull type of observations. I have a response rate of about 20%, and I only message the cute ones of course.

Here's what followed after- she shit tested me when I was texting her to set up the date. Her- "Are you being sarcastic?." Me- "Yeah, of course."

I've got several hotter girls than her off okc in the last year. I'm not sure my pics are that great- unless girls suddenly have a thing for average height blond guys from the midwest. Check out my profile- it's verve1382
Here's my online advice that seems to be effective.
- Keep the profile somewhat brief. Girls are looking for ways to screen you out immediately
- Be a little cocky about yourself- but in a casual, and not too try hard way
- Maybe most important, let them know have standards. You will notice that smoking is a very clear deal breaker in my profile. this is true- btw. Unless the girl is Monica Bellucci I'm not going out with a regular smoker. Girls all tell you about their standards. Most guys state no standards that they have in their profile.
- Go for the digits and a date on your third or fourth message. And also, give them your number before asking for theirs. I started this about six months ago and my number close rate went up almost 50%. Of course you don't give girls your number first in person. Online is different. If I suggested doing this in person it would get me laughed off the forum. But if you tell the girls "let's exchange numbers- here's my cell." it works. Lots of them will just text me a day or two later.

The date was very interesting- she showed up about 15 minutes late and gave me the disinterested Soviet girl routine for about 30 minutes. I was able to change it when she tried a shit test on me: We were sitting at a small table, and my foot grazed against her leg, so she said "Your foot just touched my leg, I don't like that." I replied "I played soccer for a lot of years, you will have to get used to it." Her eyes spazzed out a little with that, and I knew things were going in the right direction.

Did not bang once we got back to my place- it was after midnight on a thursday and I had about 5 or 6 old fashions on the date. May not have been able to get it up all the way. Also, I had banged another girl less than 24 hours before, so my horny level was low.

Unusal shit test

Anybody in NYC hit pay dirt with this chick yet? Her username is still YokoCh

Unusal shit test

The girl isn't crazy - well, I mean all girls are crazy - you just didn't game her right. It's no good pinning this on her being crazy for the reason you failed. You didn't run things properly, by the looks of it. I'd look at yourself rather than her as to why you messed up.