rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

French Girls

French Girls

Im sitting here at my B&B in Montezuma Costa Rica and there is a group of 4 french girls cooking breakfast. 2 are pretty good looking. Anyone have any experience with them? I heard most french people hate americans soo im wondering if it is worth my time to try and get some ass from one of these girls in the span of a day or 2.

French Girls

Quote: (09-02-2010 09:33 AM)Dash Global Wrote:  

Im sitting here at my B&B in Montezuma Costa Rica and there is a group of 4 french girls cooking breakfast. 2 are pretty good looking. Anyone have any experience with them? I heard most french people hate americans soo im wondering if it is worth my time to try and get some ass from one of these girls in the span of a day or 2.

French girls are really easy!! I have banged, and have heard of close friends bang them the same day of meeting. Some in less than 3 hours of meeting!

Don't emphasize America too much, and just say yo are a great local guide looking to learn French.

Now go get 'er boy!!

Mixx

French Girls

"I heard most french people hate americans"

They hate fat f*ck Americans that don't make any effort to learn or respect their culture. (And even then, it is mostly Parisians.)

But then again, so do I.

Agreed with Mixx, I would say French girls are far easier and more liberated than their Spanish or Italian sisters.

Green light. Make your move.

French Girls

Agree with mix

Banged a cute french chick in my first few days of living in paris (second or third day) when i was a young pup

Bizarre hookup for a number of reasons mainly that i didnt speak french, she barely spoke english and also claimed to be a lesbian

Banged her within 3 hours of meeting her

French Girls

yup yup, and dont confuse the governments not liking each other with the people not liking each other, I shagged (snl) more then a few I pulled from the ganny in NYC still friends with them all. Ditto what the G said.

French Girls

Well yes and no

Believing that u cant do it because she is french is a self limiting belief that u need to shake off

But i have been to bars in paris where i was waved in because i am english but have been told by the doorman that my female friend cannnot come in because "she is american and has no class"

The fact that she lived there and spoke fluent french and i did not speak french did not seem to matter nor the fact that they said it right in front of her face

This is more of a paris thing though

Northern french people are noted for their friendliness and hospitality

French Girls

I never encountered a French person that was rude to me, even in Paris I had a bartender whom i'd just met, discount half my tab, against my wishes. Everyone was legit. Of course your mileage may vary and people will have different experiences, but I just made it a point to learn a little french with every person I spoke too and showed geniune interest, it really makes a world of difference.

French Girls

French girls are famous for their sexual liberality. All you have to do is take a croissant to her and say "Oui Oui, un peu un peu, merci" and she will be all over your ding dong like king kong.

French Girls

i agree they're very hot but i often find they're a bit lacking in the sense of humour department which can make talking to them a bit of a pain

Detective Rust Cohle: "All the dick swagger you roll, you can't spot crazy pussy?"

French Girls

My experience with the one French girl I tried to hook up with was much different than everyone else's. The chick was super lame and wouldn't put out.

French Girls

Quote: (09-02-2010 09:33 AM)Dash Global Wrote:  

I heard most french people hate americans soo im wondering if it is worth my time to try and get some ass from one of these girls in the span of a day or 2.

That is wrong. I don't know anyone of my girl friends who said that (and I'm french)
I would say on the contrary they love americans

French Girls

"i often find they're a bit lacking in the sense of humour department which can make talking to them a bit of a pain"

All girls? or specifically French girls?

"My experience with the one French girl I tried to hook up with was much different than everyone else's. The chick was super lame and wouldn't put out."

That is the problem with using a sample of one. Keep on pushing.

French Girls

I think you might have a harder time with French girls if you are N African/Arab/Mid Eastern/Pakistani or look like you could be.

French Girls

they have no sense of humour AND are racist - what's the world coming to [Image: smile.gif]

Detective Rust Cohle: "All the dick swagger you roll, you can't spot crazy pussy?"

French Girls

French do not hate Americans. French look down on overweight American tourists who come to their country and drink like they're at a college kegger in the forest.

French are great, as you can see they're cooking breakfast together. So, treat her right and she'll cook you breakfast.

They tend to have a lot of class, educated and good taste, in my experience. But I've met a fair few of loose hippy french backpackers. In any case, being classy doesn't make you a difficult lay.

French Girls

"French do not hate Americans. French look down on overweight American tourists who come to their country and drink like they're at a college kegger in the forest."

Exactly.

To put this in perspective, the "hate" Parisians have for Americans is the same "hate" you will get if you roll to a dope nightclub in Manhattan or Los Angeles in sneakers, a baseball cap, shorts and a sports team t-shirt.

The more I think about it, it is more a big sophisticated city thing VS un-sophisticated chumps.

As mentioned above by people, in other areas of France, people are extremely friendly and in many small towns people have never even seen Americans (since 99.9% of Americans visiting France go to Paris). Trust me, if you see Americans in Paris, you will hate them also.

The whole "French hate American" thing is simply more American propaganda.

French Girls

sad truth is, many American tourists are assholes. Many think they are better then others and that everyone should learn english, and they should make no attempt to learn another language. I stay far away from your average American tourist (even tho we do have the best country in the world [Image: smile.gif]

French Girls

I don't have much experience with French girls, but I have had the stereotypical experience with French people in general when traveling abroad, that is to say that I found them to be snooty, stand offish, and not very friendly. I'd like to think that I'm not your typical fat, ignorant, loud mouthed American, in fact I am quite the opposite, I've tried to be friendly with the Frenchies that I've met, but they've always had this "holier then thou" attitude. When in Morocco, I was trying to speak as much French as possible, but when I met a group of French backpackers who were on a tour out to the sand dunes in the Sahara, they basically fronted almost the whole trip that they didn't speak English, and I found at the very end that they all spoke perfect English with an accent ofcourse. The were not sociable and there was a divide between them and the "English speakers" (me and my homie from the U.S., a few Brits, Kiwis, and Aussies)... We'd try to include them into our discussions, beer drinking, etc., but they were acting "too cool for school." At the end when I found out they all spoke English and called them out on it, they were like "French is the greatest language on earth, why would we speak English, you should learn how to speak better French, it used to be the international language, and it still should be." Well, I know that is the truth, but the reality is that English is the main international language now, so tough shit, go fucking eat a croissant, drink some wine, and fucking cry about it.

But anyways, yeah I'd like to get a French flag, I'm sure there are cool French people, I just haven't met them yet. I would imagine that if you found a cool French girl that wasn't tripping on the whole American thing, you could find a very sexually liberated one, as they tend to be more open/liberal about that stuff over there.

French Girls

Quote: (09-03-2010 09:57 AM)ManAbout Wrote:  

I think you might have a harder time with French girls if you are N African/Arab/Mid Eastern/Pakistani or look like you could be.

Not just France.
It's the same in North Western Europe.

French Girls

Quote: (09-03-2010 02:25 PM)Badstuber Wrote:  

Not just France.

Not necessarily true. You might get that idea if you read the news, but my experience with that reality is much different.

French Girls

Quote: (09-03-2010 02:45 PM)kerouac Wrote:  

Quote: (09-03-2010 02:25 PM)Badstuber Wrote:  

Not just France.

Not necessarily true. You might get that idea if you read the news, but my experience with that reality is much different.

I live in the Netherlands, I know what it's like, lol. WHere do you live?

French Girls

Quote:Quote:

Geert Wilders for PM! [Image: banana.gif]

French Girls

Quote: (09-03-2010 03:54 PM)DH-Godzilla Wrote:  

Not anymore!

French Girls

Quote: (09-03-2010 04:31 PM)Badstuber Wrote:  

Quote: (09-03-2010 03:54 PM)DH-Godzilla Wrote:  

Not anymore!

shit i donated money to his campaign [Image: huh.gif]

French Girls

Lol Fail.