rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why you attract the women you do

I was standing in line at a department store when the woman in front of me offered to let me go ahead of her. I had noticed her as she got into the line ahead of me - there was something about her... She looked like a school teacher with glasses. A long flowing black skirt to the floor with a simple tank top. No makeup, hair pulled back, designer glasses. We started talking and as I looked at her I realized she was attracted to me because she was acting a little nervous and excited. Given that I had never had an instadate from this store before I decided to push it and told her I was going to grab a bite to eat why don't she join me. She agreed and we drove around looking for a place and ended up at this restaurant nearby. Now you have to remember, all of this happened in about 15 mins. After we parked she invited me into her car. As I sat there looking at her she pulled out a box and filled up a bung and began to smoke. I sat there just looking at her and she eventually passed it to me. We then went into restaurant and she asked for a table in the back. She asked me only one question: so what's up with you, where are you from? In the course of the conversation she revealed she was professional dominatrix and showed me her website. We ended up talking about her business and she told me quite a bit about it. We ate a bit but she really wasn't hungry so we went back to her car. We sat in her car and chatted for awhile. I tried to get her to go a hotel nearby but she said: "Are you crazy? I don't know who you are, you could be some crazy guy!" I said, what are you worried about you are the one that ties guys up and whip them. I couldn't get her to go to the hotel because she wasn't high and hadn't drank anything and I didn't have enough time to build rapport and comfort even though she was obviously attracted to me. She asked me for my number, then called my phone to give me hers, then told me to call her. (Throughout the whole encounter I was as comfortable as if I was out with a good friend. Nothing that happened felt weird or awkward.)

But the pickup is not the point of this post - just thought you may find the story interesting. I meet women like this, in one form or another, all the time. For years, I tried to meet and have relationships with average/normal women but it never worked - wasted a lot of time or energy trying... For that matter, it's the only kind of women I ever really connect with. It has taken me years to understand why I attract these types of women. I attract them because they feel comfortable around me and they feel comfortable around me because I accept them for who they are. I accept the weirdos and crazies of the world because on some deep level I am one of them - I am just better at hiding it. Ultimately, the women you attract are a reflection of who you are. Your personality is a filter that is on all the time. The people that feel comfortable with you are the people that can pass through that filter. This woman felt comfortable with me from the beginning because she sensed I would accept what she did and who she was. I attract women who are different because I have the kind of latitude in my personality to just accept them as they are and I don't try to change them. They don't bother me and I actually find the difference attractive.

I would love to have a relationships with nice, normal women but it will never happen. At my age, I have finally given up on this fantasy and just accept that this is how it will be. For normal women, I will always be just a curiosity but one that also scares and excites them. For them I am like visiting a tiger in the zoo - you don't want to get too close. The interesting thing is that a lot of men I know find these exotic women irresistible - they go crazy about them. When it comes to serious attraction and chemistry with women, who you are deep down inside will determine the kind of women you attract and there is very little you or Game can do about it.

[b]Ultimately, the women you attract are a reflection of who you are.[/b]

I asked here about attracting hot slutty looking girls at night game.
I do not limit my belief and still approach those but it never worked out for me. The only girls who will show interest in me, are good girls. (the one you know she is a good girl just by looking at her face)
I guess I come off as just boring and naive to those slutty looking girls.
I shouldn't complain though since it will be better than not being able to attract good girls whom you should settle down with.

Do you agree you should stick to the environment where you can easily find those girls and use the approach that's right for them?

I think I've been working in a wrong environment with a wrong approach. I am pretty sure those kind of good girls will have huge worries about meeting someone at a bar. I was using those PUA escalate fast thing and they tend to disappear after kissing or makeout.

I wouldn't be surprised if you took her to the hotel and closed her.
But it would never ever forever happen to me with girls who are generally attracted to me. I would be jeopardizing the whole connection just by throwing sexual innuendos...

Why do you say you have given up on trying to change yourself? If you are not happy with the woman you attract why wouldnt you change yourself? I liked how pook described attraction with masculine polarity saying the most masculine end up with the most femenine and the two of them complement each other.... Kind of like betas and fat bitchy women, are you just giving up? Im not where i want to be yet but each year that passes the quality of women attracted to me has gone up just by being me, more like who i am at that point in my life.. I sure hope this isnt as high as it gets

Quote: (07-09-2013 03:50 AM)dog24 Wrote:  

Why do you say you have given up on trying to change yourself? If you are not happy with the woman you attract why wouldnt you change yourself? I liked how pook described attraction with masculine polarity saying the most masculine end up with the most femenine and the two of them complement each other.... Kind of like betas and fat bitchy women, are you just giving up? Im not where i want to be yet but each year that passes the quality of women attracted to me has gone up just by being me, more like who i am at that point in my life.. I sure hope this isnt as high as it gets

Yeah, this stuff.

Sweet, girly girls are attracted to me way more than bitch sorority girls. The key is knowing how to not-intimidate them too much, e.g. showing your sensitive side.

I should reread the vulnerability game post by Roissy. Fuck it I'll look it up now for you guys:

There ya go!

I attract who I approach.

WIA

Quote: (07-09-2013 01:38 AM)Nomad77 Wrote:  

I was standing in line at a department store when the woman in front of me offered to let me go ahead of her. I had noticed her as she got into the line ahead of me - there was something about her... She looked like a school teacher with glasses. A long flowing black skirt to the floor with a simple tank top. No makeup, hair pulled back, designer glasses. We started talking and as I looked at her I realized she was attracted to me because she was acting a little nervous and excited. Given that I had never had an instadate from this store before I decided to push it and told her I was going to grab a bite to eat why don't she join me. She agreed and we drove around looking for a place and ended up at this restaurant nearby. Now you have to remember, all of this happened in about 15 mins. After we parked she invited me into her car. As I sat there looking at her she pulled out a box and filled up a bung and began to smoke. I sat there just looking at her and she eventually passed it to me. We then went into restaurant and she asked for a table in the back. She asked me only one question: so what's up with you, where are you from? In the course of the conversation she revealed she was professional dominatrix and showed me her website. We ended up talking about her business and she told me quite a bit about it. We ate a bit but she really wasn't hungry so we went back to her car. We sat in her car and chatted for awhile. I tried to get her to go a hotel nearby but she said: "Are you crazy? I don't know who you are, you could be some crazy guy!" I said, what are you worried about you are the one that ties guys up and whip them. I couldn't get her to go to the hotel because she wasn't high and hadn't drank anything and I didn't have enough time to build rapport and comfort even though she was obviously attracted to me. She asked me for my number, then called my phone to give me hers, then told me to call her. (Throughout the whole encounter I was as comfortable as if I was out with a good friend. Nothing that happened felt weird or awkward.)

But the pickup is not the point of this post - just thought you may find the story interesting. I meet women like this, in one form or another, all the time. For years, I tried to meet and have relationships with average/normal women but it never worked - wasted a lot of time or energy trying... For that matter, it's the only kind of women I ever really connect with. It has taken me years to understand why I attract these types of women. I attract them because they feel comfortable around me and they feel comfortable around me because I accept them for who they are. I accept the weirdos and crazies of the world because on some deep level I am one of them - I am just better at hiding it. Ultimately, the women you attract are a reflection of who you are. Your personality is a filter that is on all the time. The people that feel comfortable with you are the people that can pass through that filter. This woman felt comfortable with me from the beginning because she sensed I would accept what she did and who she was. I attract women who are different because I have the kind of latitude in my personality to just accept them as they are and I don't try to change them. They don't bother me and I actually find the difference attractive.

I would love to have a relationships with nice, normal women but it will never happen. At my age, I have finally given up on this fantasy and just accept that this is how it will be. For normal women, I will always be just a curiosity but one that also scares and excites them. For them I am like visiting a tiger in the zoo - you don't want to get too close. The interesting thing is that a lot of men I know find these exotic women irresistible - they go crazy about them. When it comes to serious attraction and chemistry with women, who you are deep down inside will determine the kind of women you attract and there is very little you or Game can do about it.

Quote: (07-09-2013 07:05 AM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

I attract who I approach.

WIA
[/quote]

Thats it

Nomad, you have to realise that the market you are in is not conduicive to 'normal' attractive lizards. As a traveller, you realise that culture is a part of character to a large degree.

I left Toronto because I don't like the Toronto mentality. PC (Political correctness) is a killer for me spawning from a culture where people tell you what is on their mind.

If I find a lizard who was real, organic and funny in Toronto..it was by and large an exception who was probably just in town for studies or a visit and gone as soon as her program was over.

Miami is full of flakes and gold diggers. You either gravitate towards Miami if you are ready to retire and you have your own developed social circle etc.

You don't move to Miami to be normal and attractive. So how much juju you want to do or however you want to intellectualise the process, you will come up with the same results (sexy gold digging cuckoo birds who flake like a savage case of dandruff), maybe 9 times out of 10.

It's a bit like me saying I want to meet 10 people in a row in Miami who are not Spanish speakers..NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.

If you want normal, attractive then go to Minnesota, Connecticut or Milwaukee (pulling those names right out of my hat)..you'll find plenny of targets thar..

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Outward appearances mean EVERYTHING when it comes to attracting different types of women.Im starting to realize that women are just as visually stimulated as men.I'm finding that when I look a certain way I attract a certain type of women.When I look another way I attract another type of women.We can't change our skin color but we can change our style of dress and our grooming to attract different types of broads.

Ok, need to clarify some things here...

1. There are different levels of attraction. A girl can be temporarily attracted to you or anyone for any reason e.g. she's drunk. I am not talking about this type of attraction. I am talking about the type that last: the girl finds you attractive today, tomorrow, next year. For example, if you get temporarily famous for some reason girls will become attracted to you just for that. Driving a nice car, ditto, have a nice pad, ditto etc. etc. Can you create/built temporary attraction, yes. Can Game help you do this, yes.

2. Sex and relationships are too different things. You can go out and get some sex with just about any woman given the right circumstances. Being in the right place at the right time with a little bit of Game can work wonders. As you guys know from all of my post I am not about banging girls I am all about deeper connections and that's what I am talking about here.

3. It doesn't matter where in the world I go. I will still attract the same kind of women and I am talking from experience. The only type of women that stick around are the off-beat, eccentric ones - girls on the fringe of regular society, the misfits. A regular/normal girl will dump me every time after a short while or just a few dates - sex or no sex. So while I can use Game etc. to get sex from a "normal" girl I can't have a relationship with one of them.

4. I don't believe you can change who you are on a fundamental level. By the age of seven your core personality traits are already fixed. (http://news.softpedia.com/news/Our-Perso...1093.shtml) And a good part of that personality is already determined the moment you were born. To a great extent you are already the person you are going to be for the rest of your life. If any of you have kids you will notice this in your kids if you watch them grow up. You can change how you look on the outside and how you present yourself to the world but you can't change to any significant degree who you really are on the inside.

5. Game doesn't change who you are. It changes how you sell yourself to and interact with women. It's about learning how to market yourself better. And just like how corporate America sells us all kinds of shit we don't even want or need you can also use Game to do the same to women. You are not changing the content (who you really are) you are changing the packaging and how you sell it.

Quote: (07-09-2013 03:09 AM)Sebastian Wrote:  

[b]Ultimately, the women you attract are a reflection of who you are.[/b]

I asked here about attracting hot slutty looking girls at night game.
I do not limit my belief and still approach those but it never worked out for me. The only girls who will show interest in me, are good girls. (the one you know she is a good girl just by looking at her face)
I guess I come off as just boring and naive to those slutty looking girls.
I shouldn't complain though since it will be better than not being able to attract good girls whom you should settle down with.

Do you agree you should stick to the environment where you can easily find those girls and use the approach that's right for them?

I think I've been working in a wrong environment with a wrong approach. I am pretty sure those kind of good girls will have huge worries about meeting someone at a bar. I was using those PUA escalate fast thing and they tend to disappear after kissing or makeout.

I wouldn't be surprised if you took her to the hotel and closed her.
But it would never ever forever happen to me with girls who are generally attracted to me. I would be jeopardizing the whole connection just by throwing sexual innuendos...

You have to ask yourself what do you want when you go out? Are you looking for sex, a relationship, fun, what exactly? If you are just looking for sex or fun then it's all about looking for the right "opportunity." You are looking for high or somewhat drunk girls that want to party. You job then becomes one of looking for these opportunities then injecting yourself into them. This is what getting ONS are all about.

BUT, if you are looking for a relationship. Then who you are is the BIG limiting factor, yes.

I generally like your posts Nomad. I identify with a lot of what you say and I feel like if we met we'd have a lot talk about.

But this post sounds kind of woo-woo to me.

You attract who you attract. It's not formulaic. Sometimes you're with a 'good' girl, sometimes a total slut (god bless em), sometimes an agreeable girl, sometimes a total nutcase. I've seen the whole spectrum. Bet you have too.

This whole thing has a huge degree of built in randomness.

And in a way, maybe you're right that who you attract is a reflection of who you are. But who you are is constantly changing, evolving, transforming.

If you're a growing human being, you won't even be the same person in the evening as when you woke up that day.

The more I do this, the more I think that assuming you don't fuck it up, women like who they will like. I've almost never had a girl who was totally unattracted to me change her mind because of game. To me, it's about meeting the women who are at least not unattracted to you, then going from there.

Virtually every girl I've hooked up with has admitted I was her 'type' (tall lean dude, quasi-ethnic) and they initially found me at least somewhat attractive. I've never attracted the blonde WASPy girls who are into white bulky dudes, and I probably never will...not that I haven't tried.

Just my two pence. Maybe I'm in easy mode with FAG game, who knows.

@VincentVinturi Thanks but as a I clarified in a follow up post I am not talking about temporary attraction I am talking about a deep connection. Forget about the girls you just meet, think about the girls you feel have met and felt a deep connection with, are they sort of the same or different? For me, all of my girlfriends and women that I have a deep connection with are all the same in some fundamental ways - the same type of animal. They all don't quite fit into normal society. They are all weird and eccentric and a bit nuts - when compared to the average girl.

And my personality hasn't changed that much in my whole life. The guy I was when I was a teenager is pretty much the guy I am today. I may be able to handle life and people better but who I am and what I am drawn to hasn't really changed at all. Think about it and you may see that this also applies to you...

I have spent years trying to built relationships with a lot of different types of women. And even though, I would like to believe I have decent Game, I have failed miserably in this. They are vast demographics of women that I have never been able to have a decent relationship with even though I have really tried e.g. any typical/average girl - about 80% of the women out there. I can "pickup" and "seduce" a lot of different women BUT the women I am able to build lasting relationships with are the same type of women over and over - just in different bodies.

There are lot of men out there that are attracted to a certain type of women for whatever reason but they will never be able to build a relationship with one of them. Because unless the women you are attracted to are also attracted to you on a deep level they won't feel comfortable around you and you won't be able to build any kind of deep relationship with them.

And that's really the point I am trying to make here. Don't waste your time trying to build relationships with women you don't feel an instance connection with. If you want to just have sex with them ok give it a shot but trying to build a relationship with them will more than likely just be a waste of time. At least this has been my experience from years of trying to do this.

haha I just read your last post and then your first post, i completely agree.

The same happens to me and i believe it happens to everybody, specially with male friends, 90% of my close male friends are "crazy" people. We are always joking, laughing and having fun. We dont give a fuck and we like to "life talk" (money, bitches, dreams, life philosophies, look down on the regular joe mentality, etc). I think the type of women i tend to build strong connections tend to have that type of mentality to a certain extent.

Yes, you are right, it's the same with my male friends.

Another great post, very insightful.

Lately I've been a bit frustrated from being able to attract certain girls but not being able to follow up.

Maybe its because I'm in the wrong places.

These clubs are mostly the same personas, these girls are largely similar and very rarely unique.

Although I can build some solid attraction, if I'm not able to pull and fight logistics and other night factors, I rarely see them again.

I need to start up some more day approaches. Or maybe start approaching girls that want to be approached by me, in other places besides the club and the bar.

I attract hoodrats for some reason. I guess because I am calm and laid-back. Opposites attract in alot of cases. Them ratchet girls are interested by a dude who doesnt try to hard, wear clothes that fit, and just isnt hood.

The cycle of disrespect can start with just an appetizer.

I think there's some real value to this post. In the past I've dealt with some really tough issues of sexual shame and nice guy syndrome. And lo and behold I would always end up with women who were domineering, hated sex and would shame me for even remotely having those needs. Through a lot of tough therapy and asserting my sexuality I'm attracting a lot more slutty women who have no problems going home with me on the first date and recently one even happily took it up the ass after having one drink with her. [Image: banana.gif]

Not to get all Dr. Phil on you, but we attract what we project.

Quote: (07-09-2013 01:25 PM)Nascimento Wrote:  

Another great post, very insightful.

Lately I've been a bit frustrated from being able to attract certain girls but not being able to follow up.

Maybe its because I'm in the wrong places.

These clubs are mostly the same personas, these girls are largely similar and very rarely unique.

Although I can build some solid attraction, if I'm not able to pull and fight logistics and other night factors, I rarely see them again.

I need to start up some more day approaches. Or maybe start approaching girls that want to be approached by me, in other places besides the club and the bar.

Thanks. Happens to me all the time. You have the just push the moment for all its worth and go for the ONS or makeout or whatever you can get. Unless, you can establish a good connection with a girl and some solid rapport things will quickly break down once she leaves your presence.

There are plenty of non-Hispanic flakes in Miami. As opposed to SoBe.

Oh, there is one thing she did that a woman has never done before. At one point she started playfully slapping me in the car. I forgot what I said but she slapped me in my face, not hard but not light either. Then we kept talking and she slapped me again. I grabbed her arm and held it down. And she goes, that's what you get for picking up strange women. In hindsight I think she wanted me to get rough with her. The next time a woman slaps me she's getting roughed up.

Quote: (07-09-2013 09:35 PM)Nomad77 Wrote:  

Oh, there is one thing she did that a woman has never done before. At one point she started playfully slapping me in the car. I forgot what I said but she slapped me in my face, not hard but not light either. Then we kept talking and she slapped me again. I grabbed her arm and held it down. And she goes, that's what you get for picking up strange women. In hindsight I think she wanted me to get rough with her. The next time a woman slaps me she's getting roughed up.

Keep your camera rolling.

WIA

When i was 1st starting out in game i would try go after blonde hair and black hair white girls (I'm black) with very very little success. The ones i could pull exclusively went for ghetto wannabe rapper black guys.
I grew up around hoodrat and ratchet girls all the time so i wasn't interested in it. In fact i've never even kissed a black or mixed girl.

Then i started to think about the entire situation in a meta way.
The reason for my low success with white girls is because i'm not what they're interested in (Way beyond the race issue). That would also explain why so many black girls would come holla at me from across the shopping mall food court. Or purposely make their way near me in various social settings.

So in order to attract the types of girl i wanted to bang, i made myself attractive to them.

This isn't about race, nationality, etc. When I talk about type I am talking about a woman's personality - the kind of person she is deep down inside. I attract women of all races. They are just all crazy in different ways. They are all on the fringes of society - don't quite fit in to any common social stereo type or group.