rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Theory: most naturals at game had fucked up mothers.

i was talking to one of my buddy tonight and he was telling me about his mom. i don't really want to get into any specific detail, but i notice that a lot of naturals i know had very crazy mothers. most of their mothers where either abusing drugs, dates abusive men, bipolar, or a combination of the three. i think people who are expose to things like that from their own mother are less likely to believe the blue pill fairy tale and won't treat females like princesses. what do you guys think?

My moms insane.

I had 8th grade girls showing me there tits when I was in the 5th grade.

Quote: (07-07-2013 11:49 PM)JoyStick Wrote:  

i was talking to one of my buddy tonight and he was telling me about his mom. i don't really want to get into any specific detail, but i notice that a lot of naturals i know had very crazy mothers. most of their mothers where either abusing drugs, dates abusive men, bipolar, or a combination of the three. i think people who are expose to things like that from their own mother are less likely to believe the blue pill fairy tale and treat females like princesses. what do you guys think?

Funny you should say that.
As Much as I love my Mother who I was raised with for the most part of my life.

She was a 24/7 emotional Psychopath. Who could NEVER accept being in the wrong and always looked for any excuse to spark up drama. One would be completely fooled by her Public persona and her actual persona.

From sweet kind, innocent and caring to aggressive, agitated and sadistic.

she loved to push you to the limits, see how far she could test you with snidy, painful insults. and would keep coming back wanting you to react.

But then at the same time.

If you knew how to play her games and react in a harsh but playful way, you could keep her in check (But this is easier said than done)

Taking any other extreme measures would only result in Chaos or a Misery, so you had to keep a healthy in between position.

Thus, you could almost say I had to playfully tease her on a daily basis.

So she remained in a stable state. (push pull )

I guess having to deal with that for the first 15 years of my life. Aided in my natural ability to relate to girls, and annihilate through any kind of snobbery, difficult attitude.

I don't even know what a Shit test is, as my frame automatically eradicates them.

It also enabled me to push the boundaries regarding the things I say compared to others because I knew girls weren't these angel creatures. If anything they were deceitful little emotional pests who liked to think they can play logical mind games.

Knowing that Logic is very useless way to control a girl and focusing completely on her emotional triggers.

I learn't to identify when to switch up the tone and which emotional buttons to press.

1) Dominance

(Don't start again with your bullshit again )

'What's the problem now???'

(after 10 minutes of her unnecessary nagging and insults)

2)Cocky

'Can't you see I'm busy woman, Go and find somebody who cares'

( Goes away in a heated state, throws tantrums and threats )

3)Playful Teasing/humor

(Catch her by surprise, give her a unexpected Warm tickling Hug)

'You know your the most difficult person in the world, and despite what you say. Nobody can replace you as a Mother in my life, and I love you to pieces.'

I can honestly say since age 6, I've always been naturally smooth in relating to girls. I believe it's because I'm operating from a very strong frame that has worked well with every female I've come across regardless of age.

Any Emotion you bring out of a female whether it be bad or good.

Means your in control to flip the switches and that's what matters the most.

if you can get girls to lightly hate you, then the transition to Love will be easier than no emotions whats so ever.

Legit theory

Men who see their mothers as perfect never learn much about female nature.

Having a fucked up mother could fuck up your capacity to emotionally connect in LTRs, so be careful

I'm the opposite. My mom was super-nice and my game has always sucked. Really tended to get friend-zoned.

I was shocked at how unreasonably pissed off and cold a lot of women were, I guess because my mom was really nice and didn't have a bad temper.

My best friend growing up was a natural. He took half the fly girls in my grades virginity. His mom was beyond fucked up. My other friends who were naturals though had pretty good families.

The two ugliest and most successful naturals I've gotten to know confided to me that their moms were longtime drug addicts.

It's a decent theory but a fucked up mom can make you either terrible or very good with women. Every situation is different.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

So what's better, to have a fucked up mum and hence a difficult childhood but be good with women as an adult or have a great mum and childhood but grow up as a beta around women? I'll take the latter as game can be learnt but fucked up childhood can't be undone.

Read the book 'Pimp' by Iceberg Slim. Iceberg Slim is widely known as the biggest and most notorious pimp of all time. His mother was attractive and found a wealthy beta who would pay for everything he and his mother did. Eventually she grew bored of him and he specifically recounts his mother leaving this beta stepfather while he was crying on his knees begging her to stay. This obviously had a large impact on Slims psychology and attitude towards women.

There is an exception to every rule but one thing I will say is that the most natural player I have ever seen had an extremely manipulative mother who used to lie to her husband about the activities of her children and her husband would beat the shit out of his two sons whenever their mother said that they 'disrespected' her.

Keep in mind that this kid was younger than me growing up, but ill never forget the advice he gave me when I was 14 and he was 12. He said,"J, most dudes fall in love with girls and get all emotional and sentimental. That's not the right way to go about it. Dominate all women. You have to RUN a bitch"

He said that to me when I was quite beta. But there is certainly some truth to this sentiment, even if it doesn't apply in all cases.

I don't really think you can attribute it solely to a mother. You have to consider genetics and your father/other people you spent time around.

Quote: (07-08-2013 02:42 AM)J DOE Wrote:  

Read the book 'Pimp' by Iceberg Slim. Iceberg Slim is widely known as the biggest and most notorious pimp of all time. His mother was attractive and found a wealthy beta who would pay for everything he and his mother did. Eventually she grew bored of him and he specifically recounts his mother leaving this beta stepfather while he was crying on his knees begging her to stay. This obviously had a large impact on Slims psychology and attitude towards women.

Came in here to post this.

Major lessons in that book

WIA

Could be a correlation. I'm an exception, my mother was a complete mess and I'm certainly not a natural.

Now everyone will trash their mothers in comments just to prove that they are naturals [Image: banana.gif]

My mother was a self absorbed cunt. So there is some validity to your theory. But I'm not a "Natural". I was the Beta nice guy until 15 or so.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Naturals are naturals because women gave them attention early on. The players here are mostly a result of making up for the lack of attention given to them in high school.

I'm not sure, but I do know the quality of Motherhood in general has gone down exponentially from 50 years ago. Personally, I was raised by a demonic feminist. She was that way in part due to the feminist times that were emerging, but also because she was an orphan who was abused by her foster father. A double whammy for me.

Did her fear and hatred for the masculine affect me growing up? Absolutely. Did that in turn shape the way I view women and relationships in general? Completely.

If having a crazy Mother helps "Naturals" it may be because they had to learn how to sooth and win over a crazy feminist at an early age, because every child ultimately want to be loved by their parents.

Some people are naturals though because they are just wired that way from birth.

My mom is fucked up. I have banged two different girls in the past 12 hours. Theory seems legit.

What exactly is the definition of a natural, anyone have a link or can break it down for me? I'm trying to figure out whether or not I'm a natural.

Quote: (07-08-2013 01:36 PM)scotian Wrote:  

What exactly is the definition of a natural, anyone have a link or can break it down for me? I'm trying to figure out whether or not I'm a natural.
Flowing gift of gab, not timid, pull at will. You may be one but you're not aggressive.

Quote: (07-08-2013 02:35 AM)Vorkuta Wrote:  

So what's better, to have a fucked up mum and hence a difficult childhood but be good with women as an adult or have a great mum and childhood but grow up as a beta around women? I'll take the latter as game can be learnt but fucked up childhood can't be undone.

that's a very good point!

I know naturals with good parents and I also know naturals with bad parents. It just depends on a variety of factors.

There is more then one way to create a natural.

What the OP is suggesting is often true, people with bad parents often have to develop a greater social awareness.

Quote: (07-08-2013 03:07 AM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

I don't really think you can attribute it solely to a mother. You have to consider genetics and your father/other people you spent time around.

Yeah, there's a lot of determinants. I grew up with an super-nice mom, but my dad was pretty alpha, pretty DGAF, so I had an example of how to act. Plus I grew up before American women became narcissistic Americunts. (Which I think is swinging back the other way however.)

Quote: (07-08-2013 02:10 PM)iknowexactly Wrote:  

Plus I grew up before American women became narcissistic Americunts. (Which I think is swinging back the other way however.)
Why?

Quote: (07-08-2013 01:36 PM)scotian Wrote:  

Simple enough. Just means you're naturally good with women. No need to learn how to pick them up.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling