rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Texting/Calling girls in Canada from USA

Anyone experienced with this situation? I live near the border and am considering meeting up with girls on the other side but am considering the logistics involved in communicating before and in-between meetups.

Do you just pay the extra texting fee (if there is one)? Does the girl not care about paying the extra fee?

In SEA, some people use Whatsapp or Yahoo Messenger to communicate with girls in other countries using their phone, rather than e-mail which is much less personal. Is Whatsapp as prevalent in Canada or is there a similar, more popular alternative?

I use whatsapp for women in Amsterdam (Netherlands), Manila (Philippines), Caracas (Venezuela). I have yahoo chat/cam contacts in Singapore, the Philippines, France, Romania, Germany, New Zealand. I Skype with women in Thailand, Brazil, the Philippines, the Dominican Republic and Peru. I have a South African, another in the Netherlands on BBM. Take your pick. It depends on which method of communication each woman prefers. Some are more quick to give up the email, others don't mind giving you the cell number. There's no reason to pay extra for texting with things like this available that are international.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Quote: (07-06-2013 03:14 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

I use whatsapp for women in Amsterdam (Netherlands), Manila (Philippines), Caracas (Venezuela). I have yahoo chat/cam contacts in Singapore, the Philippines, France, Romania, Germany, New Zealand. I Skype with women in Thailand, Brazil, the Philippines, the Dominican Republic and Peru. I have a South African, another in the Netherlands on BBM. Take your pick. It depends on which method of communication each woman prefers. Some are more quick to give up the email, others don't mind giving you the cell number. There's no reason to pay extra for texting with things like this available that are international.

I'm gonna set up my Whatsapp again and possibly create a profile for Yahoo chat.

I appreciate your round-up of specific countries, helps to predict its possible usefullness.

Viber is similar to whatsapp, in that you can chat worldwide for free. I believe they are trying to add free international calling also, but that's down the line. If they can find a way to do that (though I don't know how they can keep it free), it would be a complete free-for-all...

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Kik

$10-15 extra per month with AT&T.
http://www.att.com/att/Text2World/index....gfLl47t0xv

Team Nachos