rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Rope Knots

Rope Knots

Someone posted in the red pill knowledge thread that knowing a few good knots is helpful in actualizing womens' bondage fantasies.

What are some rope knots that you've found useful in the bedroom?

"The whole point of being alpha, is doing what the fuck you want.
That's why you see real life alphas without chicks. He's doing him.

Real alphas don't tend to have game. They don't tend to care about the emotional lives of the people around them."

-WIA

Rope Knots

Handcuff knot + Square knot to lock

Sufficient for tying a girl's wrists. Can use a pillowcase or a tie.

Rope Knots

I like using the lark's head cinch,modified and regular figure 8, and a square knot to tie off ends.

Rope Knots

Square knots and silk ties go a long way to making both of your fantasies come true. Some girls who have merely fantasized about it will freak out if they see ropes lying around your bedroom or etc. But they love the feel of cool silk on their skin.

Rope Knots

Shibari (Japanese style tying), anyone? http://naturallytwisted.co/community/kno...es-newaza/

Rope Knots

I bought a roll of 3M masking tape for all of my bondage needs.

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.

Rope Knots

If you live in any major metropolitan area, there are local events/gatherings teaching rope-tying courses nearby you regularly (they are vanilla/over-clothes lessons yadda yadda)

Sign up and go to the events section on Fetlife.com near you... (warning, site is nsfw and is the "facebook" of the kink/BDSM community)

Rope Knots

I find this type of BDSM to be pretty boner worthy lately
[Image: h_320_240_q-who-doesn-t-like-double-ee-b...o-one-.jpg]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Rope Knots

how do you tie ankle knot to wrist knot?

Rope Knots

basilransom's handcuff / square knot post was helpful. it works. tried it on my ankles. will practice a bit then use it on one of my fbuddies.

Rope Knots

I recommend this knot, it's very durable, and one of the strongest knots out there.

[Image: constrictor-knot.jpg]

Rope Knots

What kind of people would show up?

I say weirdo, gothic, freaky looking people?
(especially for women, they should look like those from Online Hamster thread. short hair cuts. weird makeup, tattoos and fashion)

Quote: (07-07-2013 07:03 PM)Fatless Wrote:  

If you live in any major metropolitan area, there are local events/gatherings teaching rope-tying courses nearby you regularly (they are vanilla/over-clothes lessons yadda yadda)

Sign up and go to the events section on Fetlife.com near you... (warning, site is nsfw and is the "facebook" of the kink/BDSM community)

Rope Knots

You'll have your fair share of those, but also some deceptively hot talent that's very much into maximizing their sexuality.

Rope Knots

Basic bondage:

http://puajunblogescatologico.files.word...ndage2.gif