rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Crazy?

Crazy?

I met a girl at a weekly social swing dance event and she showed extreme interest in me, literally inviting me to consider her a girlfriend possibility. I told her to put her number in my phone and she did immediately.

I texted her a few days later and this is what happened.

Me: This is Suits. What are you doing Saturday night?

Her: This Saturday. I'm busy y.

Her: How did you get my number?

Me: You gave it to me.

Her: I didn't think I remember that

Her: Why did you want it?

Me: I misplaced my number, so I borrowed yours.

Her: That's creepy don't tell me that

Her: I'm totally not comfortable with that

Her: It's a privilege to have my number please don't misuse it

Me: I have no idea what you mean.

Her: What don't you understand or what I'm talking about

Her: Your comment you made me feel you were stocking your using my number behind my back

Her: Why did you text me

Her: Did you not ask me for my number

Her: Why did you ask me what I'm doing on Saturday what's going on

Her: Could you spell your last name plz do u have a fb page?

Me: Yes, I do and my last name is LeSuits.

Her: Okay this is an off-the-wall-question when we exchanged numbers did you want to be friends

Me: I'm not friends with girls.

Her: Okay maybe we shouldn't be friends then because you sound like you're very difference personality than me

Her: Please delete my number then

Her: So you contacting me was it swing society things or personal

------------

Gotta love American women.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Crazy?

Just stop talking to her. Sounds like a train wreck waiting to happen.

Crazy?

Sounds like she wants to play hot/cold, except she overdid it and went scorching/freezing.

Yup, crazy.

Crazy?

"Stocking" instead of "stalking" is great, regardless of whose typo it was. I'll use it.

Crazy?

Whoa.

Crazy?

She's out of her mind. I had one too a few years ago. A spinster who sat for something like six hours with me on her porch telling me every problem she ever had, then blew me off the next week acting like she never knew me.

Move on. America breeds this type. Funny enough, mine was into dancing as a hobby, except her thing was belly-dancing.

Crazy?

Oo-de-lally

[Image: rVlkV.gif]

Crazy?

She's a mindless cunt. Delete.

Team Nachos

Crazy?

alcoholic in a blackout or severe personality disorder bordering on psychosis.
very borderline: from "be my boyfriend" to -> "you're a stocker"

misspelling stalker indicates poor schooling, more high risk for real craziness.

do not pass go. do not collect the pussy. run like hell!

this is a cartoonish but valuable example of excessive instability, which is present in a lot of wimmen; this results in disdain for their "unreliability" and disloyalty.

i think if you even see 1/3 of the instability you saw in this chick--big warning.

Crazy?

It sounds like she didn't get your joke too, which blew the situation up harder.

Check out my occasionally updated travel thread - The Wroclaw Gambit II: Dzięki Bogu - as I prepare to emigrate to Poland.

Crazy?

LOL.. fast as hell away from that cunt. she is the type to slash tires and cry to your family when u ignore her phone calls.

Crazy?

"Her: It's a privilege to have my number please don't misuse it"

Is writing "for a good time call (her number)" in a public bathroom a way of misusing it?

She should be in a hospital, man.

Crazy?

Haha! the funny thing is, I can only imagine this kind of exchange with an American girl. We have our nutters over here but the American female nutter is a truly unique species.

Loved the bit about you losing your number!

Crazy?

I would pull a EMech and post her # on craigslist selling a cheap car--for acting like an ass. She nuts--don't sweat this broad.

Before this forum, I used to think I was the only guy dealing with shit like this. Now I see alot of women are flakey.

Crazy?

I encountered a similar situation recently. The first date went well, and she seemed extremely interested. Upon texting her again and striking up plans, she went cold and made up far-fetched reasons for not wanting to get together again.

Crazy?

Quote: (07-04-2013 10:11 AM)iknowexactly Wrote:  

alcoholic in a blackout or severe personality disorder bordering on psychosis.
very borderline: from "be my boyfriend" to -> "you're a stocker"

During our intimate conversation on the day we met, she mentioned being pissed off at her last boyfriend of two years, because he told her that she wasn't marriage material when he broke up with her.

Quote:Quote:

misspelling stalker indicates poor schooling, more high risk for real craziness.

Homeschooled, all the way through high school.

Quote:Quote:

do not pass go. do not collect the pussy. run like hell!

this is a cartoonish but valuable example of excessive instability, which is present in a lot of wimmen; this results in disdain for their "unreliability" and disloyalty.

i think if you even see 1/3 of the instability you saw in this chick--big warning.

I could tell right away that there was something off about this chick, but I figured I'd see where it led, because I knew there would be a good story in it.

I was actually surprised to see it go downhill so quickly.

Oh ya, she's Catholic and expects her boyfriends/husbands to be virgins on the day they get married.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Crazy?

She's an alcoholic. Resist your instincts and go with her suggestion: delete her number.

She's trash. It's weird but I recognized her immediately. She's a typical trashy alcoholic chick. Rest assured her life will be a waste.

Crazy?

I honestly can't imagine too many people being upset if she just vanished from the planet suddenly. No redeeming qualities whatsoever.

Crazy?

She's nuts.

Why didn't you push for a ONS on the night you met her?

Also, when a girl is really interested, I think is best to contact her within 24-48 hours..?

3-4 days is too long. They can start to talk themselves out of the attraction.

In any case, this chick is crazy. Only bang her if she doesn't know your real name, number, and where you live. I guess its too late now as she already knows this.

Mental disorders are extremely common these days. Everyone is on "medication:.

I know shes crazy but for the sake of social experimentation, I wouldn't give up on her. Wait 48 hours and then call her. Say -- "hey, its suits from the swing dance event". She might be in an entirely different frame of mind due to her mood swings, medication, etc.

Things can change in a heartbeat with these people.

Just be very careful.

Crazy?

Quote: (07-04-2013 06:57 AM)Suits Wrote:  

I met a girl at a weekly social swing dance event and she showed extreme interest in me, literally inviting me to consider her a girlfriend possibility. I told her to put her number in my phone and she did immediately.

All this happened at the same event?

That in itself is a red flag.
Crazy. Or the extreme interest/disinterest might be meds.

Same difference.

Crazy?

Three words: false rape charge.

If she didn't think she "consented" to giving you her number and reacted this strongly to that, imagine sex.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Crazy?

I met a girl at a weekly social swing dance event

Just noticed this part of your post. In my experience/observation, the swing-dance community is replete with awkward, nervous prudes (and their enabling male counterparts). They can give off a cute, wholesome ("girlfriend") vibe, but they're generally not worth the effort. Exceptions exist, of course--and the weak competition can make the scene tempting--but I'm speaking in broad terms.

Crazy?

I texted her a few days later and this is what happened.

Me: This is Suits. What are you doing Saturday night?

Her: This Saturday. I'm busy y.

Her: How did you get my number?

Me: You gave it to me.

Me: I misplaced my number, so I borrowed yours.

Me: I have no idea what you mean.

Her: Your comment you made me feel you were stocking your using my number behind my back

Her: Okay this is an off-the-wall-question when we exchanged numbers did you want to be friends

Her: Okay maybe we shouldn't be friends then because you sound like you're very difference personality than me

------------

Gotta love American women.

Here's my edit:

Me: Hey this is Suits.

Her: How did you get my number

Me: You gave it to me [Image: wink.gif]

Me: You seem like cool people. Maybe we can hang on Saturday.

(then convo goes in different direction)

here's my triage on the rest of your convo:

A month ago I would have sent her dick pic at this point and burned the bridge.

It sounds like she's hot headed right now in the convo, so I would just text another girl and then save this one for a future mass text like next week.

I would not have given out my info to her

I would have changed the topic here or not replied until a few days later with a "hey what's up" kind of text

NEXT

Crazy?

Quote: (07-05-2013 07:01 PM)soup Wrote:  

Agree with this. The OP's "I misplaced my number, so I borrowed yours" line smacks of over-gaming and losing sight of the tone loss in texting.

The absolute furthest I would have gone is this: "you gave it to me, silly."

Crazy?

Quote: (07-05-2013 07:06 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Quote: (07-05-2013 07:01 PM)soup Wrote:  

Agree with this. The OP's "I misplaced my number, so I borrowed yours" line smacks of over-gaming and losing sight of the tone loss in texting.

The absolute furthest I would have gone is this: "you gave it to me, silly."
I don't get what this is. Is it a joke line? How do you borrow someone's number?