rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

St. Petersburg Data Sheet

nice data sheet bro. +1 from me.

I have heard lots of good things about St.Petesburg, and this is only gives even more good info. [Image: smile.gif]

Hey man, great data sheet.

I've also spent 1 year studying in university. Best days of my life. Can't forget any moment. I live nearby now in Tallinn, Estonia. Everytime I get a chance, I am in St. Petersburg. If this city wasn't that much cold, It'd be probably the best place to live in the world.

First months when I was in there, I was hanging out at the bars in Dumskaya and Griboyedova a lot since it was very close to my flat. Radiobaby been home to me [Image: smile.gif] and then I found out some classy clubs like Circus, Duhless, Torn Off Balls. Of course they're not cheap as Fidel & Dacha but It's not a problem if you start drinking a little in home and keep your money in the pocket. I hate clubs but the quality of the girls unbelievable in these places.

If you don't even know a single Russian word, it doesn't matter. Russian women value apperance/wealth/vanity. I remember quite a lot of times that I make out with girls without saying any single word. It all came from one thing. Suit up! At least put on a blazer. Show yourself like a fucking businessman and they're all into you. You don't even have to talk in Russian. That was our trick with my friends. Everytime we strolled down the Nevskiy Street, all eyes were on us. It was a great feeling. I haven't seen such thing in any other country.

[Image: blazer.jpg]

Rossi's good to go on Thursday nights since it's free entrance for the girls. Full of chicks on Thursday nights and better than weekend. Don't bother yourself going there on Friday or Saturday. Just like Dr. Benway said, it has a lot hookers.

Daiquiri bar: the best cocktail bar in the city for me. Good music. Good place to go with your friends before hitting clubs.

O'hooligans: Irish bar, good location. Good to watch sport games here. A lot of foreigners and Russian girls that want to meet with foreigners.

The Hot Bar: one of these XXXX clubs. Free entrance if you go before 12.00 Most of the time they don't take entrance fee however if they see that you're foreigner, they can. So just guarantee, instead of paying 1000 roubles for nothing, just go before 12.00 Well dressed hot chicks all around. Interestingly I got my British flag on the toilet of this place.(First experience on toilet, worst experience ever)

Efir Club: It's amazing on a Saturday night, full of young hot Russian chicks. Mostly university students, quality is good enough. Definetely worth to go.

I just wanted to add these places to Dr. benway's sheet. These are the first places that comes to my mind. For me Torn Off Balls, Circus and Duhless is the best clubs to go.

If you want to check what's going on at night, then take a look at this website: http://spb.nightparty.ru/

very timely - headed there tonight - thanks for this will check some of these places out and report back

2015 RVF fantasy football champion

Benway- Very nice data buddy I'm definitely intrigued by this place.

Signoria- Nice addition of info...

Any chance either of you guys can throw up a google map for us so we can have a better idea of how close these neighborhoods are to each other and exactly where all the spots are located?

Also can you just make a quick list of the "high-end" spots and/or which places are "suit-approved"?

Thanks!

Quote: (07-04-2013 10:24 AM)Dr.Benway Wrote:  

I totally agree about dressing well there. I have never met people who had such a strong general knowledge of clothing brands and things like this.

+1. FSU and EE devushki are highly attuned to dressing style. Looks help obviously, but it really isn't a central theme with russian girls. Style and clothes are even more important than looks.

Being well-groomed is deadly effective. Dress with rafinement and style (real designer goods, fake or Zara cheap will take you nowhere), look like you have money but are not obsessed with it, stay manly (don't overdue the primping) and you'll literally pushing girls off of you, no matter your language skills. The expensive watch is also an effective weapon. It suggests success in life, and russian women like successful men, anything less is not a man worth fucking.

Very complete sheet. Also lived there for a year. Went partying in Laque pretty much every weekend. Strict door policy by the way. It is one of my favorite clubs anywhere.

Not sure how to post a video (new here) but this is what you can expect

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1L9oQ0AC5-g

By the way, where is Nebar on the list?

Awesome report man. I'm also considering studying abroad there within the next year. Definitely one of my top choices. What were your experiences like learning Russian (is it worth trying to get to a decent level of fluency if you will be in St. P at least a semester?) and did you try to game in Russian or just try to find English speaking girls?

In terms of woman quality, Nebar is really good. A lot of well dressed, good looking chicks. Free entrance. Very small place and big crowd. Two story, downstairs are better to interact/dance w/ chicks. Face control at the entrance. Shit music but who cares if there are hot chicks inside?

Just got back from my trip to St. Petersburg. The city is so amazing and there's so much to do but I unfortunately didn't have much time to focus on anything other than sightseeing for the most part. But on Saturday night I did some recon and OP that was some good info re those bars around Dumskaya. Unfortunately for me I got pretty hammered the night before at Buddah Bar (great place, good scene later at night, highly recommend, bit pricey but whatever) and didn't have the legs. Plus at the places I went they were just getting started at 12:30 and I def felt like the 'oldest guy at the bar' so didn't feel it and just went home. Whole area around there certainly seems to have a student/'alternative' sort of feel to it but I bet it's an all night thing especially during 'white nights' when it never really gets dark. FYI I was with my mom so really just up there to show here around, am hoping to get up there in August and add some color on the bar and club scene.

2015 RVF fantasy football champion

Quote:Quote:

Russian is very difficult. I was studying only Russian everyday for 1 year. Of course at that time I was pretty far from being a good student, but be prepared to study hard. Any Russian you can speak will be an asset. Of course you can find girls only with English but you will miss out on a lot ( not only talking about women) if you can't speak it. So start studying! Which university are you thinking of going to?

Good point. I've gotten the vibe from some people that for hooking up with women, you can get by with English and maybe some broken Russian. However I would imagine that having some Russian under your belt would help the overall experience much more and give you access to girls you may not have been able to get with just English.

I would almost for sure be studying at St. Petersburg State University probably in the 2014 spring semester.

Quote: (07-08-2013 01:31 AM)Dr.Benway Wrote:  

Quote: (07-04-2013 01:10 PM)DQA Wrote:  

Very complete sheet. Also lived there for a year. Went partying in Laque pretty much every weekend. Strict door policy by the way. It is one of my favorite clubs anywhere.

Not sure how to post a video (new here) but this is what you can expect

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1L9oQ0AC5-g

By the way, where is Nebar on the list?

I heard of Nebar but I never went there. what kind of crowd was it?

And why were you there for a year? studying as well?

Signoria gave the perfect description of Nebar. Nice place for thursdays. I was quite disappointed about the fact that the nightlife is kind of dead from Sunday to Thursday. And yes, I was studying there.

Gosh, I miss that place! (never thought I'd say that about Russia)

Quote: (07-09-2013 11:53 AM)Dr.Benway Wrote:  

you should really do it man. Being in University will put you in contact with so many people, and i guarantee you will never find another place in the world with more head-turners than a stolovaya in a Russian university

For sure. If everything goes the way I think it will, I should be spending one of my 2014 semesters in St. Petersburg. Can't wait

Other than CS, what are the other good dating sites to pipeline for St. Petersburg? I tried wamba.com (used to be mamba), but it will only give me access to local women until I switch to a different country (based on current IP address). Excellent data sheet as I could be here in Dec 2013 (either here or Kiev).

Quote: (10-10-2013 08:09 PM)yb13 Wrote:  

Other than CS, what are the other good dating sites to pipeline for St. Petersburg? I tried wamba.com (used to be mamba), but it will only give me access to local women until I switch to a different country (based on current IP address). Excellent data sheet as I could be here in Dec 2013 (either here or Kiev).

One word: VK

You can filter by age, city, university, single status, if they are seeking a bf, and more.

After approaching some gals and adding them, their friends opened ME....which I found surprising, it happened 2-3 times. I tell them I'm researching universities to study Russian, some even gave me recommendations. Kept it beta at first but escalated on the low low.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Would you guys recommend an apartment or hotel for St. Petersburg?

I'm leaning Airbnb but the hotel options don't seem so bad either.

Didn't see this one! Great datasheet. A bit overwhelming not sure where to hit up tonight. Maybe Jesus bar followed by radio baby as a last call?
Went to Rossi's last night. First time rolling solo in a very long time. Had to get quite a bit drunk before hand. Hooked up with a slim university student with an enormous rack. Couldn't speak a word of English but she entertained me with google translate for most of the night which got extremely racy towards the end. No bang bang but all good.
Apart from that the natural high I get from this place was just like Moscow. It's like a constant state of semi arousal which has not happened in a long time. I remember saying this last time but if only I had known the country was such a goldmine I would have invested my 20's learning Russian for sure. It is a constant cockblock and extremely frustrating because no other country compares for sheer quantity and quality of women.

Damn, I thought this was data sheet on St. Petersburg Florida. [Image: confused.gif]

Quote: (10-11-2013 08:28 AM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

Damn, I thought this was data sheet on St. Petersburg Florida. [Image: confused.gif]
Yeah, I clicked on it then..
[Image: fuckthat2.gif]

I cannot say enough good things about this city. English is not a problem after all and the abundance of beautiful friendly women make Moscow and Kiev pale in comparison. I will do a write up in 1 month because already in 1 weekend my life has just turned upside down and my head is all over the place. If anyone is serious about living in St Pete for a while please PM me. The solo nights and long periods in a foreign country like Russia would not be good for me mentally but overall the pros out way the cons so I am going straight in at the deep end. I have to do this one last thing before i get to get too old and I found a place to do it.

Quote: (10-14-2013 11:36 AM)gadabout Wrote:  

I cannot say enough good things about this city. English is not a problem after all and the abundance of beautiful friendly women make Moscow and Kiev pale in comparison. I will do a write up in 1 month because already in 1 weekend my life has just turned upside down and my head is all over the place. If anyone is serious about living in St Pete for a while please PM me. The solo nights and long periods in a foreign country like Russia would not be good for me mentally but overall the pros out way the cons so I am going straight in at the deep end. I have to do this one last thing before i get to get too old and I found a place to do it.

You'll get a PM from me. I will likely book my ticket next Monday/Tues night. Depends on when I get best price though it will likely be December 11th-17th or 17th-23rd.

Anybody know where I can get a sim card in Russia?