rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Placating the one-night stand so I can bang her friend in a different country

BACKGROUND

I live abroad in Europe. I had a one night stand with a girl I met at a house party while back in America visiting my family. She kicked me out of her place into a taxi early the following morning.

6 months letter I got a facebook message out of the blue from her saying that she was in my European city for a few nights. I met up with her and her friends for drinks. She had a European friend who's place she was crashing at. This Euro friend was hot and I spent a good deal of time talking with her. I felt there was a connection to follow-up on after the American girl left. At the end of the night, I took the American girl back to my place.

A few weeks later, I went back to America for a short trip. I didn't have a desire to see the American girl again, so I didn't let her know I was in town.

Now, back in Europe, I texted the Euro friend to hang out in a group outing situation with the intention of trying to hook up with her. She responded positively, and we're meeting up in a few days.

The Euro girl obviously told the American girl we are going to hang, because I got a facebook friend request shortly after from the American girl. I didn't want her to poison the well with the Euro girl, so I accepted the friend request.

The American girl scrolled my facebook page and discovered I'd been back to America recently. She sent me the following message on FB mixed in with some angry and sad faced emoticons:

"I was going to give you a big virtual hug for inviting [Euro girl] out. Then I find you were visiting [America] and didn't reach out? Lame! Better make up for it next time!"

GAME QUESTIONS:

1. How should i respond to the American girl so that she feels like I'm not pumping/dumping her and won't talk shit to her friend.

2. When I hang with the Euro girl, how should I frame my relationship with her American friend so as not to denigrate the American but still make it clear that we (Euro girl and I) can hook up?

Relevant sidenote:
On the walk home from drinks with her friends, the American girl asked me to find the Euro girl a man to date, even saying that it would be cool if I dated the Euro girl. I think this was a shit test, which I side-stepped by not answering and instead asking if the Euro girl has been unlucky in love. Apparently, Euro girl has a history of choosing guys that are "bad for her".

1. Downplay. Act nonchalant with the whole situation. Realize that if you're cool with it she will be cool with it. I would just respond with "I was busier than a one-legged man in an ass kicking contest. its your turn for a visit". Play accordingly and delay responses. After all, it was a pump and dump, I prefer to not bullshit these girls, that's disrespectful. After all, she messaged you only when she wanted some. I would also accept less friend requests and make your FB profiles accessibility more exclusive.

2. Your frame is consistent. You don't bring up her friend unless she does. You lead and set the example; assume the sale without drawing attention to her friend or anything. Treat it as if she has a boyfriend. You are leading the interaction but not relating your experiences to him at all. She is in a bubble with you. The easiest scenario for this if you are in groups is to go out clubbing together and isolate and pull.

Your side-note is kind of irrelevant. Girls love these meta discussions on the walks home. Don't take women's considerations of which men are "bad for them" seriously [Image: biggrin.gif]

Guys Facebook hate a lot, but this is one of the instances where it does catch up to you if your account isn't tightened up. She sent the friend request to probably keep even closer tabs on you. At the same time, don't ever explain yourself. It's your business why you were home and didn't reach out. Don't address it. Bottom line, she kicked YOU out of her crib after the bang, then introduced you into her Euro circle, and even threw out the feeler about dating her. I agree with Kikz though - you don't have to lie or bullshit women, while at the same time don't go about explaining yourself. Just do, and if she finds out she finds out. Let HER worry about how to manage the relationship with Euro chick if you end up hooking up with her or dating her. She was trying to get you to find her a man to take her out of play for you. You're there, she's not, and women can be petty. She can't have you, but doesn't want to see someone she knows with you. If she tries to dog you out to Euro girl, let her try. As long as your game is tight, it won't be an issue. How close are they anyway?

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

The two girls are best friends from college (Euro girl was an international student).

Regarding facebook - I was worried that not accepting her facebook request would cause problems if she tried to sabotage the upcoming hangout with Euro girl. In hindsight, I guess I should have ignored the facebook request and feigned ignorance if asked about it by Euro girl.

About the "bad for her" comment, I'm taking that to mean she's got a history of going for Alpha's/players, which is good for me. Hopefully it means she's less likely to care that I bagged her girl too.

PREFACE:

Fuck bookFace and all bitches (female & male) on it. Double fuck a fool thinking he's "managing" bitches or "relations" (of ANY kind) on bookFace.

Hoes be net-trippin'. Whenever a cracked out bitch asks me anything related to the internet, let alone bookFace, I don't even give her the decency of a reply. If she repeats her silly questions, I delete her ass. If she asks ANYTHING more, a 3rd -damn time-, I block her. Period.

Men: man the fuck up.

You do not conduct (serious) game on the fuckin' net. Man. The. Fuck. Up.

Even these barely legal hoes, get them on the phone, in person. Manage them, like they want to be managed.

(Maybe, and its very unlikely maybe: MAX net game is LACONIC, NOT loquacious. If at all.)

Last dime (actually a low 8, mid 7) that was quizzing me about bookFace got axed--after I dropped fotos of me hanging with younger and hotter dimes. I recalling telling folks who would interrupt a conversation: "We will C you later, since this is a convo between A & B." Why would I even engage a hamster in her wheelhouse mind, engaging me about fragments on the net... I wouldn't and don't. And I damn sure aint afraid of her possibly doin' so. And if she did, she is easily made into a crazy child, i.e.,

EuroGirl - I got a bookFace message from the Gringa. She said you slept with her and said you loved her... blablabla...

Man - You know Americans live on line, like they sit in front of TV. Let's hit the bar.

EuroGirl - Well I just want to know.

Man - Are you coming to the bar, or are you going (crazy) online? Your choice.

[After which I would defriend both of those fools; albeit, slowly over the course of a few weeks. Then them hamsters would go wild. Let 'em run]

Answers then:

1. How should i respond to the American girl so that she feels like I'm not pumping/dumping her and won't talk shit to her friend.

ANSWER: a) Say nothing like Timoteo advised. b) if she pipes up a 2nd time. Keep ignoring, and downgrade her status--to see a portion of your page; c) a 3rd remark from: Delete her.

2. When I hang with the Euro girl, how should I frame my relationship with her American friend so as not to denigrate the American but still make it clear that we (Euro girl and I) can hook up?

Is Euro girl your Dad? There is NOTHING to talk to Euro girl about the American. Think about it the the other way around. Let's say ANY girl you met accidentally, you find out did go out, or suck the dick, or get analized by a good or even best friend. (Now in all likelihood you'd know her or of her, but let's just say thru some twisted circumstances, the connection was not revealed until after you did her dirty.) And let's say you were both into each other, and she was hot and the sex was hot. Would you want And let's say your friend had moved 2 or 3 or more grrrrls down the road--and had no beef with you on it. Would you want *her* "framing" her past relationship with your amigo to you? Hell no you wouldn't. There is really nothing to frame, since the Euro girl is at best hoping she is a bigger and better ho, if she knows the America is one; or the Euro girl knows she is better, if the American is as I suspect not as hot.

On the sidebar - If the American grrrl pointed out, 'Euro girl has a history of choosing guys that are "bad for her". '... do I assume right the Euro grrl is hotter than the American?

Extra - Also if the Euro grrrl is a slut, as the American implies: then to you sir: Caveat emptor, i.e., ride it, but not til the sunsets.http://www.rooshvforum.network/images/smilies/new/whip.gif