rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Where will this guy be invincible?

Where would someone who looks like Oded Fehr (See picture) be invincible? And my game is at best Okay, that is why I am asking this question.

[Image: a5ec.jpg]

Turkey? :-)

strange question - an alternate universe?

has more to do with his (your) attitude/confidence/the extent to which he's (you're) cool/fun rather than looks in my opinion

Detective Rust Cohle: "All the dick swagger you roll, you can't spot crazy pussy?"

Quote: (08-23-2010 03:24 AM)zanetti Wrote:  

strange question - an alternate universe?

has more to do with his (your) attitude/confidence/the extent to which he's (you're) cool/fun rather than looks in my opinion

Maybe I should phrase the question is a different way. Where would this guy not be looked down upon because of his race? For instance when I was in Amsterdam I was awesome but I could only get the Latin girls when I was in Barcelona, the Catalan girls hated me!

GUys like that will be considered inferior as they don't have blond hair and blue eyes in the NEtherlands.

I know Turkish dudes are cleaning up shop in the Baltics. You could check that out.

No one is invincible anywhere, unless their game is top notch. The only places where guys usually feel "invincible" are the those in which the division between non-pros and semi-pros is clouded. Or if you are tall and blond in South America.

But go where supply is low. In today's globalized world, that's less and less places. I'd say your best bet is in Asia. You won't be looked down upon there. In fact, quite the opposite. And its very easy to do well with just 'okay' game there.

You might do okay in the baltics, but if they have any of the Russian racism toward "blackasses"(olive skinned and dark haired white people), then you might be seen as one. Therefore, invincibility based on those looks is, again, non-existent. However, game and personality would make up for it.

"the Catalan girls hated me!"

Barcelona is a tough spot for anyone. That city has been "Waterloo" for many legit players.

Quote: (08-23-2010 11:08 AM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Barcelona is a tough spot for anyone. That city has been "Waterloo" for many legit players.

Catalan girls are easy as hell to open. But come off as prudes thereafter. Anyone I know who got any SNL was with another tourist.

Why are spanish and italian women so notoriously hard to get with, even for smooth, good-looking guys with tight game? I mean I know they are attractive and all, but don't get what the attitude and prudy-ness is all about, they are Catholic countries but so are Brazil and the Phillippines.

OGNorCal707,

The Catholic thing is one factor for sure. One of the tough things about Barcelona I think is that it is an international city and no one is impressed by you. There is a certain snobbishness there. Strong family bonds and friendship circles also make it tough.

You can still crack Barcelona, as I have many times, but I fire on all cylinders when I am there. I think that place would be extremely hard for regular guys coming weak to the hoop.

Italian girls are even tougher. Good luck with those unless you are there for a long time and want to do some heavy lifting ie meet family, meet friends, meet brothers etc.

Same night swoops are hard in these countries. Not all girls in the world are easy like girls in America.

Maybe Asia?

I had more luck in Italy than any country I've been to. Not sure why, but I got tons of attention from the girls in pretty much every city. I really think sometimes these things are just are matter of timing and luck.

Quote: (08-24-2010 12:13 AM)Combo Wrote:  

I had more luck in Italy than any country I've been to. Not sure why, but I got tons of attention from the girls in pretty much every city. I really think sometimes these things are just are matter of timing and luck.

That is incredible. Every one of my friends, legit players all, have never done well with Italian girls, or had to put in mad effort.

Break down what you did.

Quote: (08-23-2010 06:33 AM)Badstuber Wrote:  

GUys like that will be considered inferior as they don't have blond hair and blue eyes in the NEtherlands.

Well then I guess my game is better than what I thought it is. :-)

Quote: (08-23-2010 11:08 AM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

I had no problems with girls from other nationalities. I even F-closed a few Italian girls. But the Catalan girls thought I was from a different planet.

i think that the thing with italians is that they don't want to look easy in front of other italians. if you take an italian girl who is on an erasmus exchange program and hangs out with other nationalities, she will be completely different from if she is surrounded by fellow italians. the same goes for greeks as well, and spanish to a somewhat lesser extent.

what i never understood is how many hot italian girls there are in italy but the ones that seem to travel to other countries are always the dogs

Detective Rust Cohle: "All the dick swagger you roll, you can't spot crazy pussy?"

Quote: (08-24-2010 03:10 AM)zanetti Wrote:  

i think that the thing with italians is that they don't want to look easy in front of other italians. if you take an italian girl who is on an erasmus exchange program and hangs out with other nationalities, she will be completely different from if she is surrounded by fellow italians. the same goes for greeks as well, and spanish to a somewhat lesser extent.

Completely agree

And are olive skinned guys a normal thing in Argentina?

Make no mistake, Italian girls fuck. When I was at university I worked at a pizza place in London, UK. There were a lot of Italian students who came to London to learn English. They used to come in to the pizza restaurant in big groups, and after they left the restaurant bathroom used to be littered with used condoms.

Quote: (08-24-2010 10:42 AM)ManAbout Wrote:  

Make no mistake, Italian girls fuck. When I was at university I worked at a pizza place in London, UK. There were a lot of Italian students who came to London to learn English. They used to come in to the pizza restaurant in big groups, and after they left the restaurant bathroom used to be littered with used condoms.

Everytime I hear these stories it is about traveling Italian girls.

Swooping them in Italy is a different strain of weed.

Quote: (08-23-2010 08:48 AM)youngmobileglobal Wrote:  

I know Turkish dudes are cleaning up shop in the Baltics. You could check that out.

Say what? I live in Tallinn and travel often throughout the Baltics. Turkish guys (who are called "neegrid" or, essentially, "black guys" by the locals) have a ROUGH go of things.

Maybe you know one Turkish guy who is doing well here, but any dark-skinned guy is going to be fighting an uphill battle in Northern Europe.

I read a post a few weeks ago on another board from a Swedish guy wondering why all the women were banging Turkish guys and how the Turks were cleaning up over there.
This 18 year old Swedish girl that I met in Canada had a Colombian ex-bf.
From what I have seen, Swedish girls like darker skinned guys.

Quote: (08-24-2010 01:01 PM)ManAbout Wrote:  

I read a post a few weeks ago on another board from a Swedish guy wondering why all the women were banging Turkish guys and how the Turks were cleaning up over there.
This 18 year old Swedish girl that I met in Canada had a Colombian ex-bf.
From what I have seen, Swedish girls like darker skinned guys.

Thing is that people in NW Europe mean something else when they refer to darker skinned.
They consider the guy in the pic dark skinned in Western/Northern Europe, while the same guy is considered white elsewhere in the world.

Maybe India? People in India look up to people who look like Oded Fehr. Otherwise any place with a large Northwest European descended population-- the Midwest, NW Europe maybe Canada, etc.