rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Craigslist Game (or Developing a Passive Pussy Stream)

You're searching for an apartment with great logistics using popular classified site Craigslist and something catches your attention in the corner of your eye. "Craigslist Personals"..."Women Seeking Men"...whoa, "Casual Encounters". Your curiosity gets the best of you and you click the link. You then determine that the site is filled with fatties and trolls and never return.

But what if I told you these women are browsing the site right now looking for anonymous sex?

Truth is, they are. The only problem is finding them.

You need to create an ad that gets their attention and entices them to message you.

Here are the key factors of your ad:

1. Title: First and foremost, the title of your ad should be eye catching and captivating. If you search the ads already posted, you will find most of the titles are really boring and unoriginal. Plenty of "looking for...", etc. I'm not going to reveal exactly what I use for my own title but it's not hard. Play with different titles and find what gives you the best response rate.

2. Body: This is the meat of your ad. I'm going to drop a knowledge bomb on you...this part should, like your title, appeal to women. Common sense to the players of RVF but most guys post minimal text filled with logic. You are different. Using your knowledge of female psychology, you are going to appeal to her emotions.

You are going to give your best "50 Shades" impression (only well-written) and describe exactly how you are going to tease her, fuck her, dominate her, and the explosive orgasm she is going to have as a result. Use vivid imagery to get her so wet she can't help but message you. Learning how to do this not only helps with this particular type of game, it works via text message so if you're not doing this already it is in your best interest to learn.

People message me just to tell me how turned on my ad made them. This brings up two interesting points: 1. There are women who apparently just browse this site regularly just for fun and rarely if ever contact anyone. 2. If you have good pics, many of the fat/ugly women will filter themselves for you.

3. Pictures: Play to your strengths. I have an above average body and an average sized dick. I use two body shots in my ad, showing off defined abs and chest as well as bulging quads and calves. If you're a little chubby but have a 9" penis, I'd post pics of that instead. I don't have personal experience doing this but I have a feeling it could be fairly effective. Without a nice body or big dick, Craigslist Game could be more of a struggle.

Also, most women will not meet without asking for a face pic first. I have actually had women stop responding after said pic is sent and though I'm not the most handsome guy I'm attractive enough that I get compliments on my looks and am constantly told that I look like one or another popular male movie stars so take that how you will.

4. Closing paragraph: This should include a call to action. "Message me if you like what you hear", etc. I also like to add that they should write "I want your cock" or whatever in the subject of their e-mail. This not only helps with weeding out spam it also increases their arousal and gets them used to following your direction. I also include that I'm D&D free (drug and disease free; "drugs" doesn't usually include things like weed, in case you're wondering), looking for NSA (no strings attached), and can host (aka we can fuck at my house). Stating you "can host OR TRAVEL" could help your results but I haven't tried it myself. I've experimented with posting something like "It's [today's date] and it rained heavily yesterday/there's construction on I-99" because it's something I've seen in other ads to confirm that you're not spam but I haven't noticed much difference either way.

Other things to take into consideration
:

- the time you post your ad: I have found the best results posting around 8-9pm on weekdays. It's just late enough for women to get home and have the feelings of horniness and boredom set in but not so late that they are ready for bed. It also makes sure your ad is still decently high in the results for the women searching during the day tomorrow (which is where I've actually had the most success).

- reposting your ad: Craigslist allows you to "renew" your post after 48 hours and send it back to the top of the listings. I've also found that you can post your ad more often by deleting the ad and reposting it under a different title with very small changes to the ad itself (I usually just reword the closing). I haven't been flagged as spam by doing this though granted I haven't bothered doing it very often. I've gotten hits anywhere from 2-5 days out from posting the ad so though it's best to renew the ad somewhat regularly, overdoing it can be a negative.

My observations:

- Men will message you. You'll learn to spot these very quickly and can usually avoid seeing an image of a stranger's penis by simply not allowing your e-mail client to autoload images. But you will get the messages. I've had guys try to pay me or otherwise convince me to accept a blowjob from a "bi discreet guy" or even try to pose as women over text messaging to get pics of my dick. It can be kind of annoying but it's pretty easy to figure out after the first few and then it ceases to be a problem. If you're homophobic this may be more of an issue for you.

- Timing is everything. The most attractive women I've banged from this method messaged me randomly in the middle of the day and were at my house soon after. Setting up a later meeting date rarely comes through in my experience and it is usually the less attractive girls that stay interested this long. But you already knew women are governed by their unpredictable emotions.

- Don't scare the cat. This is the name of the game. The girl is already interested and once I've gotten them to my house, I kiss them as soon as the door is closed, lead them to the room, and we are naked. The most last minute resistance I've had is a girl asking me to dim the lights because she was nervous. But the cat is extremely skittish between their initial message and the meeting. Sometimes even going for the number can hurt in my experience (e-mails go directly to my phone so it's not even much of advantage texting over e-mail; I hypothesize that it also makes things more real/less safe and thus more likely to scare the cat). This is the comfort building stage. But build too much comfort and you're in a losing battle against time (see about bullet point about timing). Hopefully the collective wisdom of the forum can help get this middle game down to a science.

- Very inconsistent. Sometimes I'll post an ad and have two to three leads within 30 minutes to an hour. Sometimes I won't get any responses for days. This could be bad except for the fact that there is almost no time investment outside of creating your initial ad. Throw your line in the water and forget about it. The fish will come to you. Come back every few days to recast your line (renew your ad).

- I dare say I get more messages from women that pass the boner test than not. Side note: You will realize your true boner scale when you're putting in this little effort for the bang.

Success stories:

- I haven't been focused much on online game lately but when I was, I found that I got not only better quantity but QUALITY through Craigslist over POF/OKC with not even close to the same amount of work involved. That being said, this game works better for the young attractive guy with time (availability) on his hands. This is purely an educated guess but I think the older, more successful guys on the forum with tight game probably won't see an improvement from POF/OKC though it could definitely still be effective as a supplemental pussy stream and their could very well be ways to utilize your other strengths here.

- I put more effort into writing this post that I did into creating my CL ad and maintaining it; getting the notch requires a few brief e-mails/texts

- I am in a small to medium sized city. I have the added benefits of a large tourist population and multiple college campuses nearby with large female ratios. This would definitely be less effective in small towns but I can only imagine the possibilities using this somewhere like New York.

- I have pulled as high as an 8. She was 19, slim body (though not as firm as I would have liked). Complete freak who bounced on my dick like a pro and brought over a huge vibrating dildo (with my permission). She claimed she had just bought it which was believable because it wouldn't even fit in her pussy...so I shoved it her mouth or let it vibrate against her clit while I fucked her. She also let me attempt putting it in her ass with no protest but couldn't take it.

- Had another 19 year old with blonde hair and blue eyes. 6-7. Needed to lose about 5-10 pounds but overall pretty cute. Extremely tight pussy and suggested that I go raw.

- Had another chick who was objectively a 5 to 6 but had the "positive randoms" (thanks to THC for the term haha) of a fat ass and being a big freak. My dick slipped out while I had her on her side...she grabbed it and shoved it in her ass [Image: banana.gif]

- I had a girl I knew from work message me (she has a bf). One girl I fucked I later saw at the gym. Another girl I met when on the first (and only) date with a chick I fucked off POF. The friend was the more attractive of the two but I think she figured out who I was lol. I've had a few other girls that I recognized from POF/OKC message me. Next time you're mass messaging all these chicks, consider the fact that she'll probably browse CL for some random dick after deleting your POF e-mail without replying.

By the way, I haven't had any problems with stalker chicks or anything but definitely create a new e-mail address that isn't associated with your real name and consider things like giving a fake name and using a fake number through Google Voice or something. It's hilarious how many women will message me with an e-mail that uses (and thus displays to me, the stranger they messaged on CL for casual sex) their real first and last name.

I did what you advise in the one time I made a Craigslist ad. Got a really cute married chick who I mentioned in the players lounge. There are some good looking girls on there, and the fact that it's about nothing but sex and requires little effort on our part, I think more guys should try this out.

Can you give more specific examples of titles that you've used that actually work?

Quote: (06-28-2013 05:30 PM)soup Wrote:  

Can you give more specific examples of titles that you've used that actually work?

Well, I'm still using the ones that have actually worked but here's an example off the top of my head: "Fill you up".

It's simple but not boring. It's not overly long but it gets her imagination going. It will stand out from all the "Guy looking for a fuck buddy" or "Please let me eat your pussy" posts. You're just trying to be unique and alpha enough to shine among the desperate, beta masses.

Also, just having a pic (and haven't the indicator next your post) will set you out from many of the posts.

Did as you said, this is what i got:

http://adelaide.craigslist.com.au/w4m/3900451270.html

WTF? :-)

"Lifes about, shooting your load"

What would you say your success rate is with this? How large of a metro do you live in?

I found CL game worked from around 2006-09. After the infamous "Craig's List murder," things seemed to dry up real fast. Women went to OKC or POF except for the real fat ones. That's in my area, though -- maybe yours is better.

I'm finding that when it comes to technology, each venue has its own time frame, much like clubs in the real world. AOL game was great in the 1990s but Yahoo Messenger was where you wanted to be from 2000-04. After that it was MySpace, then CL. Now the dating sites and Facebook seem to reign, but hopefully that will change since they offer less anonymity and therefore less fun. As Oscar Wilde said, give a man a mask and he'll tell you the truth. IMO women were more honest when they could be their pervy selves behind AOL and Yahoo handles.

Quote: (06-28-2013 09:19 PM)Gopher Wrote:  

What would you say your success rate is with this? How large of a metro do you live in?

My metro area has a population of about 750,000 but the principal city is one of the most popular tourist destination's in the country so I do get some replies from women who are out of town.

Success rate is tough to say over time...I discovered this method a few months ago but I've been busy with other things so sometimes I'll neglect to renew my ad for over a week or I'll fail to properly follow up on leads. I pulled 4 the first month though.

Currently logistics are unfavorable for me, as I live in the boonies of a city in the high desert. Also with Craigslist, things always tend to get a little annoying with the "BBWs". Do you put anything in your profile that screens undesirables?

Quote: (06-29-2013 09:18 AM)TheBlackNarwhal Wrote:  

Currently logistics are unfavorable for me, as I live in the boonies of a city in the high desert. Also with Craigslist, things always tend to get a little annoying with the "BBWs". Do you put anything in your profile that screens undesirables?

I had that problem too when I fucked around with CL a few years ago. I think my pics do the screening for me. I'm in very good shape and I took my pics right after a workout one day so I had a great cut going.

Using this chart, I'd say most of the chicks I get messages from are in the 2-5 range.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-25268.html

I'll get the occasional fatty and the rare chick with an athletic body. For me, if the "chubby" girl from the chart above has a cute face and is throwing the pussy at me she is getting the dick 9 times out of 10. I've got no qualms about love handles if she's got some tits and ass. The fat or supersized chicks that message me usually mention something about being a BBW in their first message so I don't have to waste my time.

Quote: (06-29-2013 09:59 AM)Enigma Wrote:  

Quote: (06-29-2013 09:18 AM)TheBlackNarwhal Wrote:  

I had that problem too when I fucked around with CL a few years ago. I think my pics do the screening for me. I'm in very good shape and I took my pics right after a workout one day so I had a great cut going.

Using this chart, I'd say most of the chicks I get messages from are in the 2-5 range.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-25268.html

I'll get the occasional fatty and the rare chick with an athletic body. For me, if the "chubby" girl from the chart above has a cute face and is throwing the pussy at me she is getting the dick 9 times out of 10. I've got no qualms about love handles if she's got some tits and ass. The fat or supersized chicks that message me usually mention something about being a BBW in their first message so I don't have to waste my time.

You're getting girls from the 2-5 range? That would mean the average quality of craigslist is better than that of the average woman at a bar.

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/sat/w4m/3902668435.html

Even the IRT has a chance on Craigslist.

"Passive Pussy Stream"

[Image: thumb.gif]

I need to start trolling the internet.

Haha I made one of these last weekend when I was drunk without even thinking about it. Mine was overall pretty generic and a lot of what you advise against. I've been texting two girls that emailed me and one seems she's going to pull through.

I posted an ad in both men seeking women and casual encounters. Both the girls I'm talking to came from the m4w, I think because my post hinted at a relationship more than a random hookup. In the casual encounters I got some gay guys asking if I was into dudes so just be prepared for that.

Also most of the girls first and last name show up so I just typed it into facebook to see if they were fatties before I sent a reply.

I wouldn't make a habit out of doing this but if I end up getting one bang it will easily be worth the 30 seconds it took to post the ad.

Edit: @WesternCancer

Nah man I think you're misunderstanding me. The chicks that message me are mostly in that range. If you go to the bar looking sharp as fuck, how many whales are approaching you?

The Craigslist average is a whole other story.

Like this style. Little to no investment of time. Also have had decent looking responses, but have only tried for one week.

One thing I've noticed is that it's to your benefit to host. It's easier to demand things and maintain frame control...'be at my place at 9' vs having to figure out her schedule/when you can go over. It makes the whole process one-two emails shorter from initial response to bang, and keeps it low investment. If she can't work around your schedule, then there's nothing lost anyway. I usually invite them over at a time when I would otherwise being practicing music or reading...if she doesn't show, no big deal as I am already occupied with my hobbies. Great way to add lays to chill nights where you could care less what happens.

w4m Craigslist in NYC should be called "Dreggslist"

Post an ad saying if they can get you off with a blower in 5 minutes they win 50 bux.

It's amazing what works....

I take a long time. [Image: biggrin.gif]

Anyone have some experience with the NY Craigslist scene?

Quote: (07-10-2013 01:48 PM)Hotwheels Wrote:  

Post an ad saying if they can get you off with a blower in 5 minutes they win 50 bux.

It's amazing what works....

I take a long time. [Image: biggrin.gif]

I just posted an add. Now it's just wait and see... [Image: cool.gif]

Wald

Bro my email is blowing up... You just got yourself a rep point haha. Time to weed out the SIFs/bbws/dudes [Image: tongue.gif]

Walderschmidt,

I'd be interested to hear from your experiences. Which section did you post in?

Great idea! I'm going to try this in Bangkok. :-)

Will report back on results.