rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

what women really mean/translation

What da hell does a girl mean when she says "its w/e yu want babe". or when she. says "i hate to do this". and what the hell is a girl tryin to tell u wen she finds a excuse to get off the fone wit u wen she normally wudnt....thanks for the help

If you try to type in a non-ghetto english manner, people might bother to answer. Its awful to read that type of degenerative abuse of the written word.

I could answer if I knew what is written as well.

Deixa que essa fase é passageira, amanhã será melhor você vai ver a cidade inteira seu samba saber de cor!

I know it sucks, but don't be a "when I was your age we would..." obsolete grandpa. The times are changing.

Maybe he's writing from a defective keyboard.

Quote: (08-22-2010 11:52 PM)upandcoming1 Wrote:  

What da hell does a girl mean when she says "its w/e yu want babe". or when she. says "i hate to do this". and what the hell is a girl tryin to tell u wen she finds a excuse to get off the fone wit u wen she normally wudnt....thanks for the help

my guess is she doesn't like you

is english your first language btw?

Detective Rust Cohle: "All the dick swagger you roll, you can't spot crazy pussy?"

It is not a grandpa thing gringo. I really have no idea what is written in there

Deixa que essa fase é passageira, amanhã será melhor você vai ver a cidade inteira seu samba saber de cor!