rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Top 5 cities to meet E European/Russian women outside E Europe/Russia?

I love E European and Russian women. Well actually I love all kinds of women but at this moment in time I am particularly interested in women from Russia and EE but I don't want to visit any countries (or Dubai) in those areas except for maybe Croatia.

So, which is the best city to meet these kind or women outside their countries. The first place that comes to my mind is London.

Dublin has TONS of Polish, Lithuanian and Latvian girls.. every cafe, bar and shop has EE girls behind the counter.

Antalya, Turkey

new york, amsterdam, paris, los angeles

Detective Rust Cohle: "All the dick swagger you roll, you can't spot crazy pussy?"

Quote: (08-22-2010 10:24 AM)naughtynomad Wrote:  

Dublin has TONS of Polish, Lithuanian and Latvian girls.. every cafe, bar and shop has EE girls behind the counter.

I can vouch for that, but they tend to stick with Eastern European men; creatine-filled meatheads who wear white leather shoes.

Those are immigrants. Not the same. Totally different look and attitude. Those from places like Ukraine, Belarus, Russia, etc. can't even get visa's unless they have connections/money. New York? Mostly Jews from that region and they are NOT what you find in Eastern Europe.

Funniest thing is I can remember before the economy collapsed was watching tons of Latvians heading off to Ireland at RIX (Riga International). Now, I hardly see any. Trust me, what you see in Riga or Jurmala are NOT the same Latvians you see in the UK.

yeah, why would some hottie from riga or vilnius want to work in a crap starbucks in dublin or london

Detective Rust Cohle: "All the dick swagger you roll, you can't spot crazy pussy?"

Quote: (08-24-2010 03:04 AM)zanetti Wrote:  

yeah, why would some hottie from riga or vilnius want to work in a crap starbucks in dublin or london

€€€

London is full of Polish women. There have been problems in some schools because of all the attention the Polish girls get from the guys, making the local girls very jealous.

http://www.monstersandcritics.com/news/e...sh_schools

Quote: (08-24-2010 07:45 AM)naughtynomad Wrote:  

Quote: (08-24-2010 03:04 AM)zanetti Wrote:  

€€€

Damn straight. They're mad for it.

Quote: (08-24-2010 07:45 AM)naughtynomad Wrote:  

€€€

this ^^^

also, if u read the above article, it mentions the massive influx of poles following their admission to the European Union.

Aspen Colorado has tons of EE girls and girls from all over the world at that. Only problem is the guy to girl ratio is horrendous. I looked it up and it said it was around 1 male to 1.15 females, but honestly when you go out these days, it seems like the ratio is at least 2 guys- 1 girl, and that's on a good night. No joke, the other night I counted 20 guys - 4 girls and none of the girls were even bangable. There are definitely some quality girls here for a small town. It used to be much better when club Chelsea was around. But I'm making it sound like it's impossible, I guess it's really not sooo hard, I guess I've just given up on putting in so much goddamn work in this place only to be repeatedly cock blocked.

- Turkey, Antalya (NOT Istambul);
- Hurghada, Egypt;

those two are the major vacation destination for single women in Russia, who are looking to have some fun, and their main goal is to get laid.

Another potential target would be Pattaya or Phuket in Thailand in Dec-Feb. A lot of Russians go there, and while there are less Russian girls than in Turkey (it is further and more expensive), there is also less (almost no) competition for them, and they're more frustrated with all that cheap pussy available around.

Why not AntalyA?

i get the impression that a lot of the B material comes over to the UK, i.e. girls who are past their prime in mother russia but who are still kinda ok compared to english girls.

i'm sure they've figured out the gender roles have been reversed here compared to the rest of the (developing) world and that they can gain weight, complain, and it will be normal accepted behaviour for girls

Sounds like Thailand is the sweet spot: inexpensive with lots of horny Asian AND Russian/EE girls. The only place that would top this would be one with Asian, Russian/EE, AND Latinas. I was just talking to a Latvian chick during dinner and she said that Spain is also a travel destination for Latvians/Russians. She mentioned Benidorm but I would think anywhere up & down the coast? Maybe beach towns in Portugal, Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia?

Quote: (08-28-2010 06:31 PM)Brandon E Wrote:  

Aspen Colorado has tons of EE girls and girls from all over the world at that. Only problem is the guy to girl ratio is horrendous. I looked it up and it said it was around 1 male to 1.15 females, but honestly when you go out these days, it seems like the ratio is at least 2 guys- 1 girl, and that's on a good night. No joke, the other night I counted 20 guys - 4 girls and none of the girls were even bangable. There are definitely some quality girls here for a small town. It used to be much better when club Chelsea was around. But I'm making it sound like it's impossible, I guess it's really not sooo hard, I guess I've just given up on putting in so much goddamn work in this place only to be repeatedly cock blocked.

Dang yo! [Image: dodgy.gif] And after watching the movie "dumb and dumber" I always wanted to go to Aspen....[Image: angry.gif]

Mixx

Quote: (09-01-2010 03:02 PM)exe Wrote:  

Sounds like Thailand is the sweet spot: inexpensive with lots of horny Asian AND Russian/EE girls.

And with little competition as most guys there are into P4P, at least in Pattaya. But then the Asian temptations are high. As my Russian friends say, "we don't go to Thailand to fuck white girls".

Quote:Quote:

I was just talking to a Latvian chick during dinner and she said that Spain is also a travel destination for Latvians/Russians.

Only for those from Latvia/Lithuania; Spain is EU and getting Shengen visa there is PITA in Russia. Turkey, Egypt and Thailand do not require advance visas.

Quote: (09-02-2010 06:39 PM)oldnemesis Wrote:  

Quote: (09-01-2010 03:02 PM)exe Wrote:  

Sounds like Thailand is the sweet spot: inexpensive with lots of horny Asian AND Russian/EE girls.

And with little competition as most guys there are into P4P, at least in Pattaya. But then the Asian temptations are high. As my Russian friends say, "we don't go to Thailand to fuck white girls".

One would think these girls go back home and spread the word that their Thai vacation wasn't 'fruitful' which would make the other girls avoid going. Or maybe they just go to lay out and get tan? Anyway, it's good to know I'll be one of the few going to Thailand to bang white girls. Do you or anyone else have a datasheet for Pattaya on which hotels these girls stay and which clubs they hit up?

Quote: (09-08-2010 05:56 AM)exe Wrote:  

One would think these girls go back home and spread the word that their Thai vacation wasn't 'fruitful' which would make the other girls avoid going.

This is something an American chick would do. I cannot imagine a Russian chick discussing how she got (or did not get) laid on vacation with anyone, except probably her fuck buddy if she has one. So this is not a concern.

But for those women who go to Thailand, getting laid is not their primary goal. There is Turkey and Egypt for that - it is closer, cheaper and is a famous "fuck-me" destination.

Quote:Quote:

Do you or anyone else have a datasheet for Pattaya on which hotels these girls stay and which clubs they hit up?

Those guys do [Image: smile.gif]