rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Holy shhiiitttt?!!

Holy shhiiitttt?!!

I'm drunk, just got paid, and I just made out wuth the most beautiful waitresss at the W hotel!!!! Fuck I live my life!

Holy shhiiitttt?!!

Wouuw.

Holy shhiiitttt?!!

I'm sooooooo fucking drunk!!! But, this girl keeps telling me she loves me and stics her toungue in my mouth. I don't imundetstand, she sooooo beautiful!!! W hotel south beach waitress!!! I love my life!!!

Holy shhiiitttt?!!

Marry her now!

Holy shhiiitttt?!!

Get out of the PC and go give her some love.

Deixa que essa fase é passageira, amanhã será melhor você vai ver a cidade inteira seu samba saber de cor!

Holy shhiiitttt?!!

haha...drunk posting is good times.

wipe that shit eating grin off your face long enough to swoop her!

Holy shhiiitttt?!!

Quote: (08-20-2010 08:32 PM)MiXXmaster27 Wrote:  

I'm drunk, just got paid, and I just made out wuth the most beautiful waitresss at the W hotel!!!! Fuck I live my life!
I am confused here you love your life or you live your life. I know you just got paid and you wanted to get laid. Holy shhiiitttt?!! Where is your specific location? Eidoos[Image: whip.gif][Image: tard.gif][Image: whip.gif]

Holy shhiiitttt?!!

Haha. Good vibes man!

Holy shhiiitttt?!!

love W Hotel South Beach. stayed there the first month it opened back in August 2009, it was the spot in Miami at the time ... so many ridiccccculous women were there

Holy shhiiitttt?!!

OMG! I did this drunk post? Damn the iphone!

Holy shhiiitttt?!!

Quote: (08-20-2010 08:48 PM)MiXXmaster27 Wrote:  

I don't imundetstand, she sooooo beautiful!!!

haha...yes sir, you did!! and the above quote is definitely the funniest..lol!...but drunk posting is about the most harmless thing to do I can think of. If only I would drunk post instead of doing some of the things I've been doing lately when wasted.

Holy shhiiitttt?!!

Quote: (08-20-2010 08:48 PM)MiXXmaster27 Wrote:  

I don't imundetstand, she sooooo beautiful!!!

haha...yes sir, you did!! and the above quote is definitely the funniest..lol!...but drunk posting is about the most harmless activity I can think of. If only I would drunk post instead of doing some of the things I've been doing lately when wasted.

What did she really look like, sober, I wonder??

[Image: attachment.jpg280]   

Holy shhiiitttt?!!

LMAO Hydro hehehheh, I almost spit my breakfast out [Image: smile.gif] Well done for an Italian guy MM [Image: wink.gif]

Holy shhiiitttt?!!

Quote: (08-23-2010 01:57 AM)Quasi Wrote:  

LMAO Hydro hehehheh, I almost spit my breakfast out [Image: smile.gif] Well done for an Italian guy MM [Image: wink.gif]

Hey, FU both! I only Have 1/3 italiano blood. =)

I left that girls house around 7:00, she's off tonight from work, so a Monday night round 2 is on, this time 100% sober!

Holy shhiiitttt?!!

MiXXmaster27 Wrote: I don't imundetstand, she sooooo beautiful!!!

Whatever :-)