rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girls in Calgary

Girls in Calgary

Hey guys,

I was browsing the net for some info on Calgary (girls in Calgary) and I came across this site.

Looks pretty cool and there seem to be a fair few people on here with some extensive knowledge so I thought I might throw some questions to you guys.

Basically I am an aussie about to move to Canada for a couple of years. I dont want to go where th rest of australia goes on the ski fields etc.. so im looking for a city that wont be just full of other aussies.

Being a single bloke, girls are my main drawcard for any potential city and I have heard some really good things about Calgary. I have also heard some kind of negative things also (girls are hard to meet/stand offish, prudes, all money hungry etc..)

I am hoping this is untrue as I have also heard that the girls up there are real friendly, hot as and easy as hell to pick up.

I have never been to Canada so im wondering if any of the boys can tell me their thoughts.

Is it easy to meet/pick up chicks in Calgary? are the girls up there hot? and I have been to the US where the girls love the aussie accent, do u think this will be a plus for the girls in Calgary or will it be less drawcard??

Any info u guys could give me would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks heaps for your time

Timmo

Girls in Calgary

I lived in Calgary for a year. The girls are very good looking and laid back. Yes, they are approachable.

Calgary nightlife sucks in my opinion. It is average at best. I enjoyed the city when I was there, but grew out of it after about 8 months.

The girls are very conducive to day game.

The aussie accent will help a bit in opening girls.

Check one of the old threads on Calgary. There should be some good info there for you.

Girls in Calgary

Quote: (08-20-2010 08:38 AM)Luckystar Wrote:  

I lived in Calgary for a year. The girls are very good looking and laid back. Yes, they are approachable.

Calgary nightlife sucks in my opinion. It is average at best. I enjoyed the city when I was there, but grew out of it after about 8 months.

The girls are very conducive to day game.

The aussie accent will help a bit in opening girls.

Check one of the old threads on Calgary. There should be some good info there for you.

Cheers mate, thanks heaps.

It seems the majority of people who have been out there are saying the same thing.

Girls are really easy and hot but city is pretty boring.

Thanks for the info

Girls in Calgary

BTW mate, just wondering when u were living in Calgary did u find there was a lot of aussies all over the place or is that more in the ski towns of baff and whistler??

Just dont want to go and be surrounded by other aussies. I want to meet Canadians.

Cheers again mate.

Tim