rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

When getting a blowjob. do you worry?

Do you ever worry that the most precious part of your anatomy might get bitten off? I know there is no reason for it to happen and I have never heard of it happening to anyone anywhere in the world, except for a couple of crazy bitches on the news who cut their spouse's penis..but does the thought occur to you that your penis is so close to teeth and all it takes is a bite!

Just musing [Image: smile.gif]

When getting a blowjob I worry a fart might come out.

Quote: (06-21-2013 03:44 PM)Rainman Wrote:  

Just musing trolling [Image: troll.gif]

Fixed it for you.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (06-21-2013 03:46 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Quote: (06-21-2013 03:44 PM)Rainman Wrote:  

Just musing trolling [Image: troll.gif]

Fixed it for you.

Why is that a troll? I just thought it is a light-hearted bit of humor to get my first post started.

Because it's funny thinking about a chick biting your cock off?

I dated a girl in school who had braces and suffered with jaw cramps.

One day when giving me a blowy her jaw cramps up and she locks down her teeth around my helmet.

I nearly had a heart attack, but luckily i managed to yank it out.

Quote: (06-21-2013 03:52 PM)Rainman Wrote:  

I just thought it is a light-hearted bit of humor to get my first post started.

7-day suspension. Should probably be an insta-ban, but it's the first day of summer (in the Northern Hemisphere).

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (06-21-2013 05:00 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Quote: (06-21-2013 03:52 PM)Rainman Wrote:  

I just thought it is a light-hearted bit of humor to get my first post started.

7-day suspension. Should probably be an insta-ban, but it's the first day of summer (in the Northern Hemisphere).

I don't know what's funnier. This thread or the Dr. Who reference!

I'll respond to the obvious troll with a troll post of my own:

When getting a blow job, I don't worry about being bitten. Rather, I worry that whatever I've drunk will go right through me and instead of wanting to ejaculate, I'll want to let out a warm stream of hot, yellow urine down the woman's throat.

I know this might sound gross. But if a woman really loves her man, she'll gladly take his urine. In fact, she'll refer to it as "a man's nectar" and possibly seek it out. There are several new age groups devoted to the healing power of urine. Plus, Gandhi drank his urine in prison and he was, like, really cool. Therefore, if any of us feels the urge to penally purge, there is no need to feel guilty about it. Tell the woman you're into urine and go forth. I's quite healthful.

Finally, when doing all of the above, be sure to play some old classic rock. I'd recommend Brian Eno's "Here Come the Warm Jets" or Patti Smith's "Piss Factory."

Jeimuzu I had a girl like that once. I was running some blackout game anf told her to suck my dick. She said she gets lockjaw and needs botox to fix it when it happens too much. I said fuck it just suck my dick. Then I tried to fuck her raw and she gave me the old "I've already taken plan b like 3 times this month"

I passed out while she was bitching to me about her guy troubles. I think it was my first encounter with the fuckbuddy friendzone. When a girl will gag on your dick as you throat fuck her, but after will tell you "oh, but we're just friends..."

Quote: (06-21-2013 03:46 PM)germanico Wrote:  

When getting a blowjob I worry a fart might come out.

That's what blumpkins are for.