rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Russia doing it right, again.

Once seen as backward and retarded, now still seen as backward and retarded. Which is good. When a mentally deranged person (the west) tells you you are wrong then you could be sure you (Russia) are in the right.

Quote:Quote:

... the country has announced that it will give bonuses to families that have more than two children and will provide better healthcare, housing and education for families.

Divorce will be taxed as an "act of hatred toward children"...
Good, b/c it is and it should be punished.

Abortion is now strongly discouraged and increasingly limited by law.
This is a great turn around for a country that was formerly so pro-abortion that it was on the path to nearly aborting itself out of existence.

The state also is ramping up an anti-homosexuality campaign, with plans to commission artwork promoting "traditional moral and spiritual family values,"
Gay propaganda is a red herring that distracts people from the real problems. Good that they nipped it in the butt (heh) before the rabbits all jumped on it and blew it way out of proportion like they did in the US.

The city of Moscow, meanwhile, despite being told by the European Human Rights Court that its failure to allow gay rights demonstrations was illegal, has banned demonstrations by gays for the next 100 years.
Russians definitely have that I dont give a fuck attitude.

http://www.latimes.com/news/opinion/comm...8119.story

Now if only they would do something about the rampant alcoholism and drug abuse problem thats endemic of the men.

God I wish they would create a few tax haven islands in the pacific.

Imagine a Russian Labuan or Batam (or Carribean Islands as a better example for Americans, Jersey Islands for UK)

I would work for a better Russia.

Now if only they would do something about the rampant alcoholism and drug abuse problem thats endemic of the men.

Why impinge on their liberty? Russian men are choosing to be that way.

They don't sufer a lack of information, they suffer from a lack of motivation.

Doing it right?

Why the fuck would i want to pay (tax dollars) for people to shit out kids?

Now you all know me and you know I'm no gay rights sycophant, but at the same time, I see no reason in stigmatizing people for something they had no choice in being. I think gays should stop making demands that society normalize homosexuality, but at the same time, society should leave them alone and let them do their thing. That's pretty much the balance that has been made in SE Asia.

Quote: (06-20-2013 12:27 AM)Bricks Wrote:  

Doing it right?

Why the fuck would i want to pay (tax dollars) for people to shit out kids?

Because in 18 years you'll have this:

[Image: 1.jpg]

You still see reports in the Western media that Russia is essentially dying and suffering from population collapse. So, you'll see hyperbolic stories that Russia's far east is about to be taken over by Chinese migrants and annexed by the People's Republic. But actually since 2000 when Putin took over the country has stabilized its demographic condition.

For example, the Russian death rate exceeded the birth rate after the collapse of the Soviet Union, but has today recovered to the extent that the two are roughly equal.

Also, the OP mentioned abortion, well abortion rates have gone down tremendously in Russia. There were times when there were over 2.5 times more abortions than births in Russia/U.S.S.R. Today it's gone down to less than 0.5 the number of births.

The situation isn't great, but Russia isn't in precipitous demographic decline anymore, although the Western media hasn't gotten the memo yet. And like it or not, Putin deserves some of the credit for that recovery since its mostly occurred under his watch.

Quote: (06-20-2013 12:29 AM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Now you all know me and you know I'm no gay rights sycophant, but at the same time, I see no reason in stigmatizing people for something they had no choice in being. I think gays should stop making demands that society normalize homosexuality, but at the same time, society should leave them alone and let them do their thing. That's pretty much the balance that has been made in SE Asia.

The gay men aren't usually so bad, but "lesbian" women like to get really in your face about everything. Look bitch, I don't care if you think you're a lesbian, I don't bombard you with shit about how I'm straight all day, get the fuck away from me. I have literally no care whatsoever for whether someone is homosexual or not, until they start rubbing it in my face - if someone is on the receiving end of dislike/hatred/a grilling from me, it's almost certainly their own fault.

Divorce will be taxed as an "act of hatred toward children"...

Wow, I don't know if taxing divorce(es) is a good measure to prevent it, but it is sure nice to see someone recognize its consequences on the children. In the west, the wall of denial and Goebbels-style misinformation is so strong that divorce is actually considered to be in the best interests of children.

Bravo Russia!

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

If Putin wants to stop the declining birthdate and help re-populate the Far East of Siberia why does the government not invite guys like us over there? Give us a residency permit, cheap apartment, a job on a farm and weekly Russian lessons and we'll take care of the rest. I'd sign up and go impregnate some Russian chicks for him.

Quote: (06-20-2013 03:46 AM)Vorkuta Wrote:  

If Putin wants to stop the declining birthdate and help re-populate the Far East of Siberia why does the government not invite guys like us over there? Give us a residency permit, cheap apartment, a job on a farm and weekly Russian lessons and we'll take care of the rest. I'd sign up and go impregnate some Russian chicks for him.

They don't need us, when they have...

[Image: article-0-02C26015000004B0-974_634x455.jpg]

Also, I'm fairly sure they'd like to retain some of their own racial purity, and limit the amount of infectious western ideas that will inevitably follow the intake of westerners into their country

To be blunt, after about 10 trips to Russia, Poland (only brief visits) , and Ukraine I think one of the reasons Slavic chicks are so hot and nice is that the more primitive Slavic guys of older generations ( guys over about 30-35 now) are to some degree harsh, macho, bullying dicks (excepting the considerably accomplished Russian intelligentsia.)

They REQUIRE submissive behavior from the chicks or they simply retreat to a bottle.

It should be kept in mind this was about 70 years ago, but it still gives some hints about how ruthless Russians can be.

The greatest individual mass murderer in history was a Russian, directly appointed by Stalin to be his executioner.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vasili_Blokhin

He killed 7000 Polish prisoners over the course of about a month of all-night executions, about 300 per night. They were brought to a special execution cell where Mr. Blokhin waited in butcher's clothing, and shot one in the head every three minutes. Trucks brought them to bulldozed mass graves, where they were all buried and covered up by morning.

These weren't a bunch of murderers, they were prisoners captured when Russia invaded Poland.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katyn_Massacre

The shootings were done with a German pistol as Stalin wanted to blame the Germans.

Putin may not be a saint, but I guess he's a California Librul compared to previous tyrants.
Russians probably wouldn't even WANT him to be open-minded as a Westerner would view it.

The flip side of this is-- Russia's changing, if you go to Ukraine/Russia today many young guys are much more relaxed and open and seem to have some cosmopolitan charm.

Which means get there before the chicks get out of reach.

I wouldn't be so eager to cheer on Russia "doing it right" when they decide to be harsh.

Russian Tampon commercial:
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=95c_1371654375

Quote: (06-20-2013 03:46 AM)Vorkuta Wrote:  

He is inviting guys like you into Russia and giving benefits. Im assuming youre an ethnic Russian b/c of your name. Russia is very keen on attracting Russians in diaspora back to the mother land.

I can appreciate the absolute lack of PC bullshit in Russian culture.

They're doing some things right for sure...I do like their non-PC attitude and how they're staying more traditional. But there's still MASSIVE problems to deal with like rampant corruption (look up the Sochi funding debacle) and this:

[Image: m522qsf.gif]

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

The gay agenda is a campaign against heterosexuals, they are hoping more people pick up this lifestyle and don't have kids. Russia understands the propaganda and is cutting this nonsense at the bud. Homosexuals are less than 1% of the population but yet they make it seem like it is half of the population. I don't have a problem if someone is gay, I just don't want them forcing my child to learn this crap in school.
Russia is becoming more attractive everyday!

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Also, they have a 15% flat-tax on income if I read things right. Can you imagine the US, or any other western country that is not Switzerland or one of the small tax havens having a tax regime like this? And Americans think the US is the beacon of freedom. You're not free if the government steals all your money at will.

I mostly agree with the actions minus the abortion. I think the biggest problem with abortion in the US is that the people who should really be getting abortions, like people who can't support a kid financially or people who have no business in raising a kid, because they're retards, aren't getting abortions.

It's strange to me that forum members can be anti-abortion. I'd guess that a good amount of us are having a lot of promiscuous sex, many of us unprotected. What would you want to do if you knocked up a one night stand?

The gay thing is a little extreme but I could really care less.

Russia's been pretty on point lately.