rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girl I'm seeing tells me she wants to fuck but doesn't like condoms

First off I've been seeing this girl since last week. After sleeping at her place twice and trying to pull the panties off which was a no go she starts telling me, "im a 6 date girl."

I had her at my place the other night where i finally got the panties off. Fingering her and later she giving me some of the best dome i've ever had, "i want you to come for me...."

Finally im about to stick my dick in her and she's going, "noooooo..." I inch up to her and ask, "do you want to fuck me or not?" She says, " i want to fuck you but i have to stick to my rules." She also adds, "i don't like condoms, will you get tested with me?" I was about to fuck her with a condom regardless but she was till resistant to that. I told her i would get tested but the only problem is the only girls i've ever fucked raw were ex gf's. These were girls i had seriously exclusive relationships with. I met this chick on okcupid....

Never ran into a situation like this before.

Do you trust her to take her birth control (assuming she's on it)?

You've been seeing her a week and she's already planning 6th date events and wanting you to "get tested together"...I'd be very cautious of this one...

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

how old is she?

[Image: AbortMission.gif]

if you don't care about STD's Or having a newborn then Go for it.

Quote: (06-19-2013 01:14 PM)presidentcarter Wrote:  

Do you trust her to take her birth control (assuming she's on it)?

You've been seeing her a week and she's already planning 6th date events and wanting you to "get tested together"...I'd be very cautious of this one...

Actually first date was on a wednesday and it went so well that i called her the next day and planned for sunday. Called her Monday since she was leaving tuesday for florida and asked if she wanted to hang that night. (2 days in a row) then dropped her off at airport. Never did this shit before but it is explained in this previous thread. http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-24694.html

Unless you can see raising a child with this chick - even if it means you live apart and she drains your wallet, Wrap it up B.

WIA

Quote: (06-19-2013 02:29 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Unless you can see raising a child with this chick - even if it means you live apart and she drains your wallet, Wrap it up B.

WIA

Doesn't this board condone raw dogging? There was a thread on here about guys fucking raw. Totally against that shit.

Does it matter that this chick is 24 and getting her masters. You really think she wants to fuck things up and have a baby?

Quote: (06-19-2013 02:43 PM)Manystyles Wrote:  

WIA

Doesn't this board condone raw dogging? There was a thread on here about guys fucking raw. Totally against that shit.

Does it matter that this chick is 24 and getting her masters. You really think she wants to fuck things up and have a baby?

Seems like you already got the answer you are looking for then? Go ahead mate, and keep us updated. [Image: smile.gif]

[Image: evil.gif]

WIA

Yeah, there's a big difference. This girl is going out of her way to insist that you don't use a condom. Most of the time guys raw dog at their own initiative.

There's more of a risk here that she might be trying to get pregnant. Probably not, but it's a higher probability than it is in general when you have sex with girls without protection.

Not saying it's ideal but can you fuck her and pull out? Or anal.

SHE'S A HOE! Why are you playing by her rules? Let's dissect the words she has spoken to you.

"im a 6 date girl."=I've been pumped and dumped in the past by numerous guys=she's a hoe

"i want you to come for me...."=She is fairly submissive and probably a good lay. She lets guys do anything with her=she's a hoe

"noooooo..." I inch up to her and ask, "do you want to fuck me or not?" She says, " i want to fuck you but i have to stick to my rules." She also adds, "i don't like condoms, will you get tested with me?"=HAMSTER OVERDRIVE=you should have stuck it right after she said "i want to fuck you" and not let her finish.

Strap up, son. You don't know what she has or if she's a psycho bitch trying to get pregnant. Even if you get tested, will you make her get tested every couple of weeks? Who's to say shes not screwing some other dude with the herp? Of course, these are all negative scenarios, but it still can happen to you.

Insist on the condom or get her hot and put the condom on anyway. The only time I've dealt with a chick like this, she was crazy as fuck.

If she still won't fuck you with a condom, tell her "Do you want to do this or not?". If she's horny enough she'll say yes. Don't say it butthurt, but with and air of concern and firmly like she is trying to pressure you into doing something you don't want to do, which in every sense is what she is doing. Tell her to shut it and take the wrapped dick.

There are other chicks out there that you won't have to worry about this shit with. Fuck this bitch a few times and let her go.

Or dismiss all of this, rationalize that it's ok to do a girl like this raw, and pump away in ignorant bliss.

Make sure you understand "imputed income" in the USA before you raw dog, unless you don't mind having a full-time job for 18 years straight.

http://www.divorcenet.com/states/new_jer...ld_support

Quote: (06-19-2013 01:03 PM)Manystyles Wrote:  

. I told her i would get tested but the only problem is the only girls i've ever fucked raw were ex gf's. These were girls i had seriously exclusive relationships with. I met this chick on okcupid....

If your concern is pregnancy, I don't understand this at all.

A girl you are in a "seriously, exclusive relationship" with is far, far more likely to get pregnant "accidentally" than a girl you meet who is just looking to bang for fun. Those are the ones who will try to trap you with and pregnancy and you need to be supplying your own birth control with them not with so much with a random girl you may bang a few times.

I use the pullout method with randoms and girlfriends, regardless of what they say about their use of birth control

If you're nervous about pregnancy or disease- tell her you're going to use a condom or she can GTFO

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

WIA

That whole post is tongue in cheek.
Not saying that some of us/them don't hit a chick raw sight unseen, but many a player has been sidelined by a chick or a disease. I think of the handful of LTR's I busted in, and I shudder @ the thought of raising a kid with em.

It doesn't end the game, but can put a total diff perspective on things.

WIA

Quote: (06-19-2013 02:47 PM)FretDancer Wrote:  

Seems like you already got the answer you are looking for then? Go ahead mate, and keep us updated. [Image: smile.gif]

Ya, it's kind of pointless when guys ask questions, but what they're really looking for is validation for a decision they've already made; validating that decision gives them the rationalization they need to move forward.

Here's how I would proceed:

1. Get tested together

2. Rawdog, really concentrate on pounding away (chicks seem to love this especially in missionary and doggystyle) but pullout before cumming. If you have issues with this, make sure you do lots of squats, deadlifts, core exercises. It gets to the point where it's easier to not cum while you are pounding away.

3. When you're ready to cum, make sure she gives you head and make sure she swallows. Usually by the time you've made them cum a few times, they'll usually swallow because they're so turned on.

Quote: (06-19-2013 04:22 PM)bonkers Wrote:  

Here's how I would proceed:

1. Get tested together

2. Rawdog, really concentrate on pounding away (chicks seem to love this especially in missionary and doggystyle) but pullout before cumming. If you have issues with this, make sure you do lots of squats, deadlifts, core exercises. It gets to the point where it's easier to not cum while you are pounding away.

3. When you're ready to cum, make sure she gives you head and make sure she swallows. Usually by the time you've made them cum a few times, they'll usually swallow because they're so turned on.

Pulling out and cumming down their throat is my type of girl.

Getting tested for a girl is whack and she wont respect you for it anyway.

This is what you do..

Tell her whatever she wants to hear, add booze and get her hornier next time you try to fuck her. If she can stop you're doing something wrong...Raw dog then from then on you make the rules.

Others have already covered my sentiments, the chance of a straight non-intravenous drug using guy catching any vd is minimal. As for her getting pregnant you can always flee the country, this board is full of members living happily abroad. Press hard next time and fuck her. Do not accept her 6 date bullshit time frame, after the third date tell her that the chemistry is getting too intense so you are going to stop seeing her so much since you don't have . release, or say that 'well it's been fun but you are obviously not that into it, or you aren't feeling the chemistry since you don't feel the same lust I do. I'll maybe see you around' normally I send these things by text after the date, that way she knows that if you meet up again it's for sex. You could also try Roosh's tip from bang saying that all your best relationships got very physical very quickly, though with this girl being crazy full on it may be a bad choice.

You've got the notch in the bag, enjoy man.

[Image: trap.jpg]

Geez, what is the big deal, just don't come inside her.

Get the tests done.

Enjoy some rawness, see if you see potential in this one or not...

I know guys who go raw with girls right away without testing. They only come inside a few days before and after her period. There is basically zero chance of her getting pregnant on those days.

Look, if the only thing to make her shut up and have sex is to get tested, then do it. That is, if you really want it that bad from her.

Fuck getting tested... She's a big girl; she can make her rules. If she wants to fuck--fuck her with a condom (or not). If she hates condoms, she'll fuck you no matter what and if you're down with the risks you are fully aware of, then go for it. Her rules are "her rules" not your rules. Make yourself irresistible and reap the benefits.

We're a fraternity of seducers of women, not for finding out parlor tricks or game-show side-tricks or psychological dissuasion/coercion. Fuck her already and if she refuses, dismiss and replace. Fucking simple shit. Day one, week one shit. Why are you jumping through her hoops??? Fuck that. Tell her she can shit or get off the pot because there are 2 more just like her who will gladly give up the pussy who are a phone call away, and you refuse to waste your time with her bullshit games/rules/quotas/whateverthefuck. If she doesn't like it, tell her she can beat feet--pound pavement--get fucked--beat it--whatever.

Man-Up, Son! Let's do this! Time's up!

(I expect a full report--I PROMISE you, if you let her know you're not gonna put up with her bullshit in a rational, CALM, strategic manner--she'll fold).

Quote: (06-19-2013 02:53 PM)UgSlayer Wrote:  

SHE'S A HOE! Why are you playing by her rules? Let's dissect the words she has spoken to you.

"im a 6 date girl."=I've been pumped and dumped in the past by numerous guys=she's a hoe

"i want you to come for me...."=She is fairly submissive and probably a good lay. She lets guys do anything with her=she's a hoe

"noooooo..." =HAMSTER OVERDRIVE
Insist on the condom or get her hot and put the condom on anyway. The only time I've dealt with a chick like this, she was crazy as fuck.

There are other chicks out there that you won't have to worry about this shit with. Fuck this bitch a few times and let her go.

Yeah, I agree with the above statement. She had multiple dicks in the past that she may feel she gave up too easily and now wants you to have the wait... well FUCK THAT. You need to show more alpha (more aggressiveness, more sexual want), she can't even think that you will actually wait that long.

But yeah, next time I would wrap it up and make her super horny by whatever means necessary (booze, foreplay, fingering, etc) and then just give her an ultimatum: let's fuck now on my terms or see ya later baby.

"Bitches ain't nothin' but hoes and tricks"