rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Thai Jealousy - Bitchslaps and Threatens Russian With a Gun

Not sure why the Russian guy didn't lunge for that fucker once he realized the gun was unloaded. Guess he does look kind of bitch-made though.

Rule #1: Never trust a Thai woman when she says a guy is her brother. Almost always bullshit. Sometimes it's even a lie when they're both sitting there saying it. lol

On a brighter note, the guy didn't throw him off the balcony. A lot of mysterious falls from balconies lately.

Quote:Quote:

Mr Tubaev came to Thailand and April 5 and rented an apartment in PK Mansion in Phuket Town, not far from Central Festival.

After a month or so he got to know a Thai woman called Karn who lived in the same building and worked in an office on the ground floor.

Mr Tubaev told The Phuket News’ Russian-language sister paper Novosti Phuketa that he knew she was “living with some guy” but that he was led to believe that the man was her brother.

He had lunch with Karn and her colleagues a couple of times and then, on May 26, the girls invited him to go with them to Khao Lak.

On June 5, however, Karn said they could no longer see each other. She would not say why.

The very next day Mr Tubaev heard somebody knocking on his door and trying to open it. He didn’t unlock the door and the visitor went away. At about 3 pm there was again a knocking at the door.

This time Mr Tubaev set up his camera and pressed the record button before opening the door.

The man who came in produced a pistol, pointed it at the Russian and ordered him to his knees. He told Mr Tubaev to stay away from Karn, who he said was his wife, and to go back to Russia.

He reinforced the message with several slaps to Mr Tubaev’s face and head, then put the gun to his forehead and pulled the trigger. The gun did not fire and the Thai man left.

Mr Tubaev moved out of the building the same day and, two days later, reported the incident to the police. The Thai was arrested three days later.

The Russian told The Phuket News that the Thai, who was not named, had offered his apologies and B10,000 compensation, but that he decided not to accept either.

The case is now going through the courts. Mr Tubaev has now left Phuket.

Police told The Phuket News the gun was a replica, and could not fire bullets.
- See more at: http://www.thephuketnews.com/thai-man-po...AtFu4.dpuf

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Quote: (06-19-2013 02:11 AM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

Not sure why the Russian guy didn't lunge for that fucker once he realized the gun was unloaded. Guess he does look kind of bitch-made though.

I don't know, he doesn't even blink when the guy pulls out a gun on him.

On a brighter note, the guy didn't throw him off the balcony. A lot of mysterious falls from balconies lately.

Check out Farang Exits, countless deaths under suspicious circumstances.

Also, Russians have overtaken the Chinese as the largest visiting nationality to Phuket, and the Thais in Phuket generally seem to not like the Russians at all.

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

Quote: (06-19-2013 02:40 AM)Soma Wrote:  

Yeah, you're right - maybe I was being harsh.

What I meant is he doesn't look like much of a fighter. The Thai guy may have kicked his ass even without the gun.

But yes, he definitely held his composure well.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

I agree re composure.

From a calculated perspective, as long as it didn't escalate to pistol whipping, every slap absorbed unanswered would yield maximum revenge from the legal system. Whereas initiating a fight might reduce the legal repercussions to the Thai, even put the Russian in danger, and make a settlement more likely.

A fight could've also upset the camera, making it word vs word, or increased likelihood of a return and further escalation before he could move out.

It was the right move.

"Turn the other cheek" is sometimes the most deviously sadistic, merciless, and coldly calculating thing you can do. Never mistake Jesus for a soft man.

Oh yeah? Well in Russia we get guns pulled on us all day long so we could generally give a sh*t and hold our composure quite well under duress...it's just a Russian thing I guess....

[Image: smile.gif]

Man lot of suspicious deaths in Thailand for sure. I can believe that the Russians are the biggest visitors there...no visa regime and it's relatively close, lot of Russians buying property and moving there for startups or a 2nd home.

2015 RVF fantasy football champion

Quote: (06-19-2013 03:25 AM)Joseph_Dantes Wrote:  

From a calculated perspective, as long as it didn't escalate to pistol whipping, every slap absorbed unanswered would yield maximum revenge from the legal system. Whereas initiating a fight might reduce the legal repercussions to the Thai, even put the Russian in danger, and make a settlement more likely.

But this is Phuket we're talking about. Likely, the Thai guy's second cousin is a police chief and his uncle-in-law is a judge. I won't hold my breath for anything more than a slap on the wrist.

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

Quote: (06-19-2013 03:35 AM)Akula Wrote:  

Oh yeah? Well in Russia we get guns pulled on us all day long so we could generally give a sh*t and hold our composure quite well under duress...

I sense a slight exaggeration. lol

Beyond All Seas

The comments on youtube are hillarious... My favorites were:

"KILL ALL THAI BABIES"
"DIE ALL THAIS DIE"
"FUCK YOUR FATHER ANUS"

Simple, yet so effective.

Quote: (06-19-2013 04:11 AM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

Quote: (06-19-2013 03:35 AM)Akula Wrote:  

Oh yeah? Well in Russia we get guns pulled on us all day long so we could generally give a sh*t and hold our composure quite well under duress...

I sense a slight exaggeration. lol

ha ha yes completely kidding but trying to add to the Russian tough guy image)

2015 RVF fantasy football champion