rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Majorca

Majorca

Anyone been to Majorca, need some info on where to stay on the Island in mid August.

Anyone know a good large hotel were the new influx of Eastern European girls might be staying. Or area were they stay?

Majorca

I went in the summer of 2008. Wish I could provide you some data but I really can't provide much info since its been so long and I was pretty drunk the entire trip. Not sure if there are multiple different party sections on the island but we were righ in the middle of one.

I will say that I dont remember an abundance of EE girls. Scandinavians were more common.

Majorca

Quote: (06-18-2013 04:56 PM)Irishlad Wrote:  

Anyone been to Majorca, need some info on where to stay on the Island in mid August.

Anyone know a good large hotel were the new influx of Eastern European girls might be staying. Or area were they stay?

Good luck seeing past the hordes of Brits.

Majorca

I will also be there beginning of August.

By the way it is Mallorca, correctly spelled.

In my opinion you can easily avoid the Brits since they gather all together in certain towns. Magaluf is full of them and is to be avoided completely. Not only brits but also dutchmen and germans.

I think (I hope..) that in other towns situations are different. I will rent a car and explore the island and its different going out-areas. Palma itself (the capital) should be more or less without Brits.