rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Spelling errors and Inspiration

Spelling errors and Inspiration

Awesome forum, so much to learn - and it's terrific to see some real pros in here offering realistic and great advice. Thank God for the internet.

I have a good intellectual understanding of game, but I am far from the point where my "training" is complete - in truth, I'm a complete rookie when it comes to closing the deal and keeping girls around. So besides me being greatful for any and all resources fellow students recommend (as soon as I'm done studying for my finals tomorrow, I'll buy Bang), I have this scenario I want to run past y'all.

I met this girl for a quick first date that, against my own best advice, lasted more than an hour. We had an excellent banter going on before, but at the date I was from on top of my shit. Don't ask why - the convo was fine, she is intellectual, not a hotty (maybe if she let her hair grow), but she has massive potential, so I've decided to give it another try. I contacted her shortly after our date and her response was polite but no attraction. I waited 3 weeks. Now it's time for a last attempt at retaking the lost ground. Make no mistake, I am not smitten, but she's my best option right now.

I wrote her a text this morning, to which she replied (within 45 minutes):

"Hey FV [Image: smile.gif] Yeah, I did [Image: smile.gif] Starting on 08/XYZ [Image: smile.gif] what's up with you?"

That was 2 hours ago. I haven't replied. Where to go from here?

I've got a great date idea lined up - I just need to start amping the texting attraction - ie. some good lines that communicate succinctly her initial feelings were on the right track, and the first date was nothing to worry about.

So I'm looking for brevity, wit (vital at this stage) and cockiness. Then I'll warm her up over the next week every other day or so and next week, seal it.

On a side note - I've begun bartending. A concrete step in a direciton where I will spend more and more of time in the company of beautiful and inebriated females, which ceteris paribus, ought to improve my BANG chances. Of course, that's just one side of the equation. I'm still desperate for learning tools.

And, just as it so happens - I'm bartending at an event where there is a 75% chance my ex will be. I have regained my dignity (mostly, I believe) in her eyes, thus to some extent her respect as well (I imagine - I brushed her off when she tried to re-establish contact with me over email months after I hadn't heard from her on her travels - I was politely distant and dismissive), and as far as I know, she's very much single now and probably irritated I wasn't happy to take her back right away.

If she is there, my strategy is to politely acknowledge her, and let her make a move if she cares to, but not pay attention to her really.

Better suggestions or strategies to follow? I've run the scenario through my head countless times, and I don't see any potential in her (which was and probably still is a disappointment to me), but considering my own goals, I'm not looking for anything permanent (due to travel plans, etc.), just enjoying life - so getting back together for old-fashioned jack-hammering has its advantages, and I'd be OK with that, as long as I continued to date and see other women - again, why it is crucial I drastically improve my game so I go from 10-15 new lays a year with a mixture of quality to something closer to 30 new lays a year with a higher percentage of hotties.

Thanks for reading, I appreciate it!

[Just noticed a spelling error under the description of the topic "Girls". Is spelled complEments, not compliments the book "Bang"]