rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

‘Blurred Lines,’ Robin Thicke’s Summer Anthem, Is Kind of Rapey

They're reaching for the stars on this one.......

Quote:Quote:

“Has anyone heard Robin Thicke’s new rape song?” Lisa Huyne wrote in a post on her blog, Feminist in L.A. “Basically, the majority of the song (creepily named ‘Blurred Lines’) has the R&B singer murmuring ‘I know you want it’ over and over into a girl’s ear. Call me a cynic, but that phrase does not exactly encompass the notion of consent in sexual activity … Seriously, this song is disgusting—though admittedly very catchy.”

Canadian model Amy Davison also took issue with the clip. In a YouTube video titled “Robin Thicke is a dick,” she explained why the women showing so much skin got under her skin.

“The women are clearly being used as objects to reinforce the status of the men in the video. The men have all the control and status because they are not vulnerable—they are completely covered. Whereas the women have no status and are totally open to be exploited ogled and used,” she said. “It doesn’t jibe with me.”

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/20...rapey.html

i prefer the other version: http://vimeo.com/63173106

things i like about this video:

the soft 'meow'
the black girl throwing a giant dice at the wall
the car driving down the brunette's ass
the blonde girl coughing at the passive smoke blown in her face
the stop sign protruding from the brunette's ass
the balloons reading 'robin thicke has a big dick'

would have been fun to make.

Lisa Huyne wrote

[Image: Lisa%20Huynh0809.jpg]

Canadian model Amy Davison also took issue

LMAO

All I can think when I read stories like this is NO ONE CARES.

"Feminist" bloggers are just trying to make a buck like every other blogger. They deal in hysterics, illogics and feigned indignation. It's actually kind of funny when you think about it. They claim to want to eradicate gender stereotypes but play up their traditional female gender role of being offended, gossiping and being hysterical.

I know what Jesse Eisenberg would say: "Davison. Davison? Really? You talk about yourself like you're batting for the New York Yankees or something'

I know what Jesse Eisenberg would say: "Davinson. Davinson? Really? You refer to yourself like you're batting for the New York Yankees or something? Ok'

That "model" in the vid is getting fatter and well past her prime, she would have jumped at the opportunity to be in the video had they asked her when she was young and hot. Haters gonna hate gif right here.

This video and these dudes are plain awesome. Here's Pharrell (40 years old), Robin Thicke (36), and T.I. (32), stylin and partying with 21 year old supermodels. This is everything that older women fear yet deep down know to be true. I didn't know robin thicke before this and watched some of his interviews, he's a cool cat. Some might say he's a douche, but this guy comes off as having game pouring out of his eyeballs. I could learn a lot from him.

Civilize the mind but make savage the body.

Rape:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/me...-1.1379736

Feminist rape:

[Image: rVlkV.gif]

I've been noticing for a while that girls love this song. Whenever it's played on a bar jukebox or by a club DJ they start dancing, smiling and singing the lyrics.

I was at a house party this weekend and several girls were demanding, I mean demanding, that this video be played. They would not shut up about it. One girl went on about how hot Thicke is and implied that she masturbates to the video.

I decided to troll them a little:

Me: "You know, some people are saying this video encourages rape"

The girls: "What !!!??

Me: "Yeah, especially that line "You know you want it""

One girl: "Yeah, but sometimes the guy has to tell you that you want it!" Laughter from the girls

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Quote: (06-17-2013 08:52 PM)GenJx Wrote:  

Lisa Huyne wrote

[Image: Lisa%20Huynh0809.jpg]

LMAO

Her personna, psyche, presence, and comments command the same level of respect as that of a fifth grade girl complaining about too much jelly on her toast.

Watch her complaint with the sound on mute and judging from her facial expressions, head movements, and blink rate, and you might infer that she is telling a joke.

And she is just soooooo fucking annoying.

According to an interview I heard they made the song in an hour and a half together.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Haha, this song was playing on one of the bar TV's at my mate's 21st. Everyone loved it - including the women and one guy who told me I must "have balls of steel" after I asked him why the fuck I should have any respect for a woman who disrespected me by cheating on me. Great clip, to say the least

Quote: (06-17-2013 08:52 PM)GenJx Wrote:  

LMAO

I remember this silly feminist. A couple of years back she commented on the subject of a youtube who made sexy videos of olympians warming up. Some of them are here:

She tried to argue that by focusing on their bodies he was "objectifying" them and "violating" their privacy. She went as far as to claim that he was a sexual predator and should be charged and thrown in jail.

The woman is the embodiment of every negative stereotype thrown about pertaining to feminists, and quite possibly is the worst kind of western female.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.