rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Power Trip 2013 pt. 2 - New York City

I initially started another thread to cover this travel log in preparation for the trip. But as I started putting my tales down the material became so vast that the only right thing would be to make a new thread. The previous thread however has great detail on my preparations that can stand on its own leg so read that one first before coming here.

This trip brought an entirely new experience to me. Never have I researched, prepared and pipelined to such an extent for a trip. It paid of massively as you’ll see. When I’ve finished the log for the entire stay I’ll also put out an up-to-date data sheet on New York City as well as my bang stats for the trip.

At some point I will add photos of some of my bangs for a short time period (24h-48h) hosted from an external server just to give an idea what the quality was like. Only a limited time period though, I will not risk being identified as there is some pretty strong stuff in this log that I won't let risk any further visit to the USA for me. No matter how remote. So if you missed the photos, too bad.

I initially focused not on the leads that were the hottest but the strongest. There is a definitive point to doing this. I almost always advocate that you should follow up on the ones giving you the best responses rather than the ones that are the most attractive (within reason) if you actually want to bang. Anyone telling you otherwise likely ends up dating his hand in the company of RedTube on most nights. HOWEVER this approach is not in your best interest when coming to New York from far away. There is no point travelling to what is arguably the world’s capital in order to bang anything but the finest specimens. While all my bangs were undeniably hot it wasn’t until the later part of the stay that I threw caution to the wind in order to go for the truly stuff of dreams material. I suffered some duds as a result but could finally close out my stay on a high note as a result with an amazing catch. Credit goes to Hencredible Casanova for knocking this philosophy into my head.

Enough blabbering...

Power Trip 2013 - New York City

I arrived late on my first night. After going through security, getting my baggage and taking myself into Manhattan in a jet lagged, sleep deprived state it was clear that there would be no other activity this night. The small hours had already come and being a weekday most of the local bars and restaurants had already had last call. So I simply retired to bed. This night I’m excluding from my statistics I will post at the end of the travel log. Cheating I know but there was no way anything could be set up under the current conditions. Hence after getting to bed and waking up in the morning I begun what I call...

Day 1

The apartment is pure swag. Not hyper-modern but covered with great artwork and vintage furniture giving it a very distinct feel of class. Like that of the dapper gentleman I was going to be during the stay. I know I have to fill up with some supplies however. Booze I already had from the tax-free shopping but essentials like mixers, condoms and KY Jelly are missing. I get my first # (that’s not from pipelining) in the loooong breakfast line at the local pastry shop. The girl getting behind me in line is a 30-ish jewish woman with the tell-tale nose. She is however very well dressed. Something that I can work with easily. Spending one hour on it anyone could memorize the major fashion houses logos/lapels/colors/patterns and being rewarded IMMENSELY from it. Women look at you like you’re psychic when you can accurately tell what brands they are wearing. This of course applies to high-fashion and specific sub-culture centric clothes. Nike or FILA with the name splashed across the chest is not eligible.

I open her by complimenting her on her Salvatore Ferragamo shoes (they have a very distinct buckle). She beams, say thanks and returns the compliment about my general get up. I’m wearing a simple H&M suit this drizzling morning but with a shirt that pops, pocket square and a London Fog umbrella (which amazingly enough was available with the apartment) I was blowing out the rest of anyone on her path to work just by showing up. We chit chat and I realize my conversational english is not properly warmed up yet for this to go as smoothly as it should. Fortunately we reach the end of the line as I’m about to blow myself out and I just ask for her number so we can continue the conversation elsewhere at another time. I know I won’t call her, she’s too old and strong-featured for me but it felt good getting right in there with an early success. It was too be one of very few day gaming instances during my stay however. Of all my experiences on this trip I suspect I will remember the IT'S ON tingle of this first encounter.

I spend the breakfast shooting out texts to the hordes of numbers I’ve collected pipelining. I have already set up dates for my first two nights by mail. I’m still unsure if it was a bad move being so active on shooting for evening activities this early in the day but already it felt like the New York pace makes any message not sent at the very oddest hour as perfectly reasonable. I make some connections, not trying to set up anything too far down the line as that is more likely to generate a flake in this hectic city. My screening was very heavy and I would eventually end up cancelling more dates than what was cancelled on me. The discipline of setting things up only the same day or the next likely greatly helped in this I think.

At noon I’m still quite jet lagged and I have made no attempt to set up a lunch date. I concentrate on visiting a great restaurant for lunch I've meant to go to for a long time as well as getting some shopping done. My evening date is a sure thing I’ve pipelined. She’s a 19 yo into BDSM. We’ve mailed back and forth and through some serious Google Fu I have found her sex blog she obviously thought was long deleted but is in fact reachable through search engine caches. This gives me an incredible edge, while she has admitted being into BDSM she implies she’s dominant on her online profile. That’s a complete ruse. From her blog writings meant to be anonymous (never giving her name or pics of her face) I catch all her turn-ons, kinks and fantasies. I’ve hit gold, I have a road map to her every orifice.

We meet up at a local restaurant serving small plates.The only reason I’ve picked it is due to the proximity to my apartment (4-5 blocks). I show up 15 min late since I’m coming “straight from work” and decked out in my suit. She’s a cute girl, and scores points for the girly bow in her hair which makes me feel like I’m truly robbing the cradle. About 165cm and a hourglass figure with good sized hips. Maybe could stand to lose a couple of pounds. While most men would not call her a true knockout I’m just looking to get off the ground fast while indulging in another fetish of mine, her 36H rack. The food itself is forgettable unfortunately but I’m in luck when she’s served wine without the waiter asking for ID. From her blog I know she’s into travel so working of from the ethnic food we're eating I talk at length about the more spectacular places I’ve been to. She gobbles it all up and I keep talking about how so and so place is really sexy and asking if she has any romantic memory from XXXX where I’ve been which I incidentally also know she has (all in her blog). Pretty soon she’s letting on more and more detail about herself.

After another glass of wine I suggest getting dessert at a bakery not far from where we are at. As we walk we’ve come so far in the sex talk that she lets on having been part of a dungeon and being bisexual (all known to me already). As we reach the bakery it is closed. Of course it is!, I’ve made sure to check their hours previously. So after looking like I’m in deep thought for a couple of seconds I say we can either go to this other bakery I know which is 9-10 blocks away or stop by at my apartment which is incidentally far closer and grab some champagne I have chilled. She’s quick to pick option 2. I could just have said we should go back to my place, I played it far to casually here, especially with someone wanting to be lead as much. Still it had its intended effect.

It's all smooth sailing from here. The sex talk is flowing nicely she's turning herself on just talking about her experiences and I run fuck-up avoidance game. Barely 20 mins later we are making out on the sofa and I have her monster juggs in my hands. She’s totally submissive and I lead her by her hair into the bedroom where she is willingly deep throated so profusely that her gagging almost causes her to puke on my rod. What happens next is an hour of some of the most brutal paces I’ve ever put a woman through. I have to put so much focus on slapping, choking, hair pulling, bad mouthing and spitting on her that I’m forced to take a break without nutting. Truth be told the rougher stuff does little for me, I just wanted the bang. The break bores her though and what is initially some cuddling takes a sharp turn for the worse when all of a sudden she fucking bites me hard in the chest!

In complete reflex I grab her by the throat and slap her so hard I can see in her eyes her head is ringing. My rage is instantly turned into fear as I’m thinking I’m going to have the cops on me before the night is over. The moan that escapes her lips though dispels that, the whore is turned on by this! I throw her to the side holding her down by her hair, she makes half-hearted snaps with her teeth for my wrists while giggling. I love biting, she coos. It’s all just a game to her. I look at my chest where I have a huge mark with blood pooling under the skin where some of her incisors hit. As of writing this, more than a week later, I still have a big bruise from the bite.

I ponder my options. I’m real fucking mad and just want to throw her out. Punishing this bitch will just have the reverse effect but I have yet to nut however and I've worked myself up for a gusher. So I put her on her stomach and go balls deep in her ass, pumping furiously. Initially she squeals with glee, but I’m keeping the pressure up and after 5-7 min as I put her up standing against the wall still pounding like a jackhammer up her shitter she can’t take it any more and yells out the safe word knowing she has lost. Grabbing her by the hair (for the umpteenth time this night) I command her to finish me off with her mouth. To my surprise she does without pause. The sick fuck. By this time I’m so out of energy I’m just lying there half way on the bed with her sucking my shit-stained cock like her life depended on it. All the while her titanic tits slap against my balls massaging them with their soft mass. I’m disgusted, mad as hell, exhausted yet disturbingly turned on. Pretty soon I nut in her mouth and she does not let a drop slip. I feel like Nietzsche put it, I have wrestled with monsters and myself become a monster.

It’s a relief that she has her car in the area and has to drive home to the suburb because I barely have the strength to run her out of the apartment. I take a long scalding shower soaping my battered cock like 10 times, change all my sheets, mop part of the bedroom floor and wet wipe all potential areas she touched on the way out. A wine glass and a vintage chair has broken as I was dragging her around by the hair in the apartment, I can just see my security deposit on the apartment go bye-bye. After that I’m in bed wondering if the night’s adventure was a good sign or a bad omen. Pretty soon I’m sleeping like a baby.

Yes, this first night was an odd story. I can verify it with some data for Roosh or any other top regular by PM should they wish it.

Day 2 coming up.

Great read Vicious. Glad to hear you had such a great time here on your first day.

Did you stay in the same area as your first trip or shake things up a bit? Apologies if I missed it and looking forward to the rest!

Vicious, can you comment on "The apartment is pure swag."
What apartment rental service did you use? Also, any more stories coming up of NYC day/night game as I've always believed that pipelining is cheating as almost anyone can do internet game yet only the experienced players can make cold street approaches.

I used an acquaintance that's actually working with the agency I used so for anonymity sake I can't give any detail. I will say however that the same place was also available on AirBNB. Most of the homeowners put up their place on a number if different sites/agencies.

Regarding stories about night game in addition to online there are more coming. Personally however I don't care about bragging rights associated with a certain type of game. All that matters to me is the bang. A challenge in game for the sake of the challenge holds no interest to me, I get challenges thrown at me every day in my professional life.

Looking forward to reading this Vicious

Glad to hear it man, tapping on Day 2 right now. I don't usually do these kind of travel reports but it's your SEA thread that has inspired me.

I can confirm Vicious' day one escapades.

Vicious, congratulations on you NYC success.

Can you layer in the names of these restaurants and places you are going?

The one issue that I have with these reports where are the girls are "online pipelined" is they add little value to other people, and basically read as entertainment or a penthouse letter read.

I got it that you didn't meet these girls the old fashioned way and that is cool, but some good date spots would make it more valuable for us so we can actually use your intel to our advantage in the future.

And of course if you did meet any of these girls "cold" ie in bars, restaurants or on the street, that would be great.

Quote: (06-18-2013 01:21 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Vicious, congratulations on you NYC success.

Can you layer in the names of these restaurants and places you are going?

As mentioned I'll produce a data sheet when I've finished the log. Reason I'm not mixing in the names of all the places I'm visiting in the log is to retain plausible deniability should I be identified. I've become seriously paranoid about my net presence lately.

Quote:Quote:

The one issue that I have with these reports where are the girls are "online pipelined" is they add little value to other people, and basically read as entertainment or a penthouse letter read.

I disagree that the pipelined bangs add little value though. Aren't the guys in SEA getting around 50% of their bangs from online? I wouldn't dare call their experiences as not providing value for others. I'm only on Day 1 so far, I'm mixing it up.

But sure this is entertainment, I don't try to pass it off as high literature or stellar bang guides.

Quote: (06-18-2013 01:55 PM)Vicious Wrote:  

I disagree that the pipelined bangs add little value though. Aren't the guys in SEA getting around 50% of their bangs from online? I wouldn't dare call their experiences as not providing value for others. I'm only on Day 1 so far, I'm mixing it up.

But sure this is entertainment, I don't try to pass it off as high literature or stellar bang guides.

I got you.

Basically, it is an issue that I have been having with a lot of threads. I probably should start a new thread about it but I don't know how much good it will do.

The "online pipeline" swoop threads don't do much for me, but maybe that is just me.

I mean, here is a hypothetical Trip Report thread:

"I fly into Budapest. I meet a girl I pipelined online take her to "a restaurant" and swoop her. Then the next night I meet another girl I met online and meet her at "a bar" and swoop her. Then I meet a third girl I met online by pipelining on OKstupid and meet her at "a nightclub" and swoop her. Budapest is off the chain! So easy! P*ssy Paradise on the real!"

That doesn't really hook anyone up, right?

I have noticed that has really been a trend on the forum lately.

Who know's though, maybe I am old-fashioned? Maybe I am a dinosaur about to go extinct for flying into a city, going out and meeting girls at night and trying to swoop them leaving my blood, sweat and tears on the streets?

(Side note: I hope I don't come off as a d*ck for writing this and I know that it might be taken as that as I am probably making some unpopular comments, but that is how I feel. I won't derail your thread any further. Just hoping for some hot leads of places to go as NYC is in my future, probably September. If you don't feel comfortable giving up the places you went to because of identity reasons, I respect that more than anyone and you won't get any complaints from me.)

I'd also note that the trend for the traveling playboy is using the Internet. Perhaps, worryingly, the old fashion way is in fact old.

G, a really well written and photographed profile is worth it's weight in gold. It's almost like passive income by having one up. With minimal work you can have women lined up.

Viscous showed me his online profile and it was fucking golden. I can assure you that he's out sharply dressed chatting up whoever he fancies. But I can also assure you that his online profile gave him so many leads that he could do whatever he wanted each day without worrying about the whole woman portion of the equation.

I'm sure as Vicious expands on this thread his strengths will become apparent.

My previous night’s Cost per notch (not including a distributed cost of the actual trip) was dinner plus ½ half bottle of champagne for a total of $55. Not too shabby.

Day 2

Standing yet again in the rain in the loooong breakfast line to the local pastry shop I’m interviewed by a pair of hot young french girls working for French TV. This is just the only-in-New-York happening that I’ve mentally prepared for. While my french is rusty to put it mildly I still know enough to be entertaining before putting in the charm in English. I’m thinking they are in vacation mode like all other foreigners and so I just stay the Gentleman. The girl with the camera is giving me cute looks but with their mind on the job and only one umbrella between the two of them I can’t hold their attention long beyond the interview Q’s.

[Image: 9080616274_07a3f400a0_o.jpg]

No girls next to me in line today to joke with about how they must be putting coke in their pastries here so I hit up Balthazar a couple of blocks down for some more substantial morning chow. The place which is usually packed full is oddly empty around the bar this morning. I concentrate on the bartender wanting to put him on my team for future nights to come when there are more talent around. I get a great tip from him on a fusion restaurant on Bleecker street that has an outside patio and is a hit among young girls and bachelorette parties. Music to my ears. This place makes me curious enough to set tonight’s pipelined date there just so I can check the place out while we are hitting it off, maybe even come early and make some passes.

The rest of the day I spend getting my planned shopping done just wanting to get it out of the way so I can focus on the chase for the rest of my stay. While hitting up ABC Carpet, Bergdorf Goodman and Saks Fifth Avenue I do keep an eye up for prospects however. All places are quite dead (the damn rain) with the only worthwhile talent being some sales agents. Something I consider a waste to be hitting on in America because they are akin to motorcycle cops, heard every excuse in the book.

In the subway going back and forth midtown I spot an incredibly tall blonde in torn jeans and flannel shirt, the frown on her face cements completes the hipster look. She has a fair bit of height on me and the kind of look that could stop a freight train. My mind goes blank, it’s the middle of the day, in the subway with people all around... but I tell myself that this is what I came here for and to not pussy out now! I approach softly at a non-threatening angle (which probably was excessive) and comment on how her look must be a hit in Williamsburg, slight sarcasm in my voice. God it sounds lame coming out. She just looks at me with a blank stare. I follow up with a mock laugh trying to make it sound genuine and just start to ramble about Brooklyn and the hipster scene with some more positive energy. It’s painfully forced however and I can feel my state slipping. Through this she keeps the blank stare at me and I stop mid ramble as I get a better look at her eyes as I’m now closer. She’s not carrying eye shade as I previously thought, her eyes are just dark, hollow and kinda dead. She’s strung out on something. All of a sudden I don’t feel blown out anymore just plain awkward and tell her to enjoy her day as I step away. Some black dude behind me sniggers saying something incomprehensible in ebonics. I just give him a smirk over my shoulder, the smile of a winner and he shuts up like a good dog. Arff! arff! I might have embarrassed myself but in 30 seconds nobody will care and I have got my feet moving at least.

As the evening comes I move myself toward Bleecker street. For those not familiar with it Bleecker street is usually packed with tourist while the westernmost parts of it still contain a number of good restaurants without any real fast-food joints in sight. On this street you’ll find Kesté that makes some of the best Neapolitan pizza in the city. Just a stone thrown away from the same place there’s Pasticceria Rocco which serves some truly obscene pastries with regard to content that will slowly kill you. By many considered to have the best cannoli in the city if you’re into that. Personally I go there on repeat visits for the Espresso which is served ristretto strength (jet fuel).

On the street I see hordes of mainly European tourists snap pics at and down the place. Since I know the town real well I just open the lost looking ones wondering where they are going, that I’m not selling anything but that I live here. Opening tourists when you’re perceived as a classy looking local guy has got to be the simplest game of all. I particularly click with a german pair of brunettes that are greatly underdressed for the weather which I comment on slightly insinuating with a smirk that they are doing it for the attention, which they vehemently deny trying to qualify themselves to me in the process. They are in town for the first time however and I don’t want to be that guy who puts his time down into leading around foreigners in hopes for a bang. I just seem to mesh with german girls on vacation though, this happened me in Vegas as well where I got totally shut out by American women. German girls in general respond well to suggestions. Further down the street I meet what is obviously a group of Swedes, a couple and an extra girl along. The single girl is cute in that classic Swedish blonde way with a bit of thick upper legs. They start to really interrogate me on the area and myself when I give them my story of living a couple of blocks south in SoHo. While I enjoy the conversation I realize I don’t want to waste time hitting up my natives half way across the world so I just get their number saying I’ll be in Scandinavia during the summer. Will see what comes of that later in the summer.

Finally reaching the restaurant about 15 min later than scheduled. I’m still early as my pipelined date is stuck in traffic from Jersey... and stuck... and stuck. I will in the end wait 45 mins which wouldn’t have been bad had I not come already at 6pm and the place was more filled up. This is my biggest strength and my achilles heel at the same time. Due to circumstances I can’t get into (those on the forum who have met me knows) the later it gets in the night and the more drunk girls get my abilities to pull diminish. When I show up early at a place packed with girls and the boys are still pre-gaming at home for another 3 hours then I’m having my pick of the litter. Of course this requires something to work with.

The Balthazar bartender’s info was legit however I do not doubt as there are two bachelorette parties here already. One company is already high-energy, piss drunk and noisy. They are also pasty white and chubby. The other company is the exact opposite. A group of tight Asian girls that look like they are more at a wake. I wouldn’t have guessed it was a bachelorette party if the bride wasn’t decked out in a mock-up bridal shawl. Their dead energy is off putting but I remember my encounter in the subway earlier in the day and tell myself that this is what I came here for. I approach them straight from the bar and congratulate the bride then I turn to her friends saying I hope they don’t act anything like they do in the Bridesmaids movie. The queen (bitch) bee identifies herself by a making a stink face and a sarcastic “no, duh!”. Since I have an entire routine for bachelorette parties around the Bridesmaids movie I’m quick on my feet and banter her on how she must be the boss but wondering aloud who her counter-part is. Some of the girls kinda dig this but the queen bitch is holding this party in tight reins and pretty soon I eject unable to engage the others over her bitchiness.

Pretty soon the Asians are fixing to leave though, if there’s something you can trust a smart person to do before changing venue it is to relieve themselves. So I sneak away and take the catbird seat, by the men’s room (located right next to the ladies’ room as I’ve confirmed the second I walked in) and just look distractedly on my phone. Surprise surprise, one of the Asian violets comes by I look up and ask her not to bite my head off like her mom there. She chuckles and says she enjoyed seeing us bantering and that queen bee can be a little intense. I make some colorful but witty remarks about her “intense” friend which she laughs at, clearly there’s no love lost between these girls. She says they are leaving however because they were disappointed with the food and I ask her what she likes instead to which she replies oysters. Having done my research I talk about The Mermaid Oyster Bar which is this super chill little place in SoHo and that we should get a drink there at another time. She fully complies and gives me her number, I feel like a million bucks.

Even after the Asian Bachelorette party have left I still have to wait 20 min for my date to arrive. As she’s walking she texts me asking how she’ll recognize me and I just tell here I’m the best dressed guy in the building (Prada suit, Paul Smith shirt, Rizzo shoes) The wait has been it’s worth it though. She is a sweet little 22 yo half-pinay of 160cm, a tad flat chested but with a nice ass and real thin. She has given some pretty clear indications she likes older men. Being multi-lingual and also well-travelled she has ticked off a lot of my boxes. Seeing her in person it is obviously clear that she’s the same girl that’s been sending me half-naked pics. After the cheek kisses she just let’s out “wow, you really are the best dressed guy in the building”. It’s on. Truth be told I don’t remember much about what we talked about on the actual dates. I had been drinking since late noon and had another couple of drinks waiting for her. I run some real old school Ross Jeffries patterns on her which is my fall back method when I’m a tad drunk and can’t follow and adaptable game plan in my head. They can be hit or miss, especially with New York women who are very down to earth and businesslike whereas SS patterns are usually a bit new agey (developed in LA after all). She says I’m a good talker after rattling of a pattern though which just strengthens my resolve. At some point she mentions that I look better than my pics to which I say I can only thank my plastic surgeon for. She laughs and is now touching me. This one came free of charge. Even though we have the chef’s tasting menu the food isn’t much to write home about and we both barely touch our dessert. Instead I say we should get some coffee and then a drink at my place. Her reply is simply that she’ll have to move her car. I take that as a yes.

The rest is almost a formality. After 15 mins of talking on the couch we are at each other. She’s not even letting me do the work but is unbuttoning my shirt and goes through a number of positions at an ADD pace. I’ve had too much to drink and won’t nut even though she’s finishing off by blowing me for twenty minutes while she lets on coming 2 times on the couch alone. Her phone starts blowing up as the clock comes closer to midnight, her mom wants her home. Unbelievable. Upon leaving she leaves a bracelet, a shirt she can’t find (borrowing one of mine, which I realize she now still has) and her panties. A not so subtle gesture she’s planning to see me again.

I contemplate my options. It’s “only” midnight but I’m still jet lagged and have had too much to drink. I force myself out the door however and head down to the highly regarded Raoul’s which is located just 4 blocks from me. Personally I can not myself see what the hype is about in the place. The bar has only about 8 seats out of which only 4 are full, I suspect I’ve come late but order a Soda & Bitters (Credit goes to Thedude3737) in order to not do too much damage to myself. Place stays quite dead and I don’t even bother locking down the bartender as I think I won’t be returning. Pretty soon I’m back in the apartment and collapsing on the bed.

Cost per notch for the night was dinner + espresso + some white wine. About $120, mostly because of that tasting menu.

Thanks for the shout out MaleDefined.

It's funny how pipelining is by some considered cheating while at the same time there are tons of posts in the OKC thread decrying it as impossible and the hottest women on there as unreachable due to the immense number of messages they receive.

Just to be clear I did not solely pipeline in New York. I had ordinary setup dates that I closed as well, I'll get to it.

I didn't want to get into the following just yet but just to head of this entire discussion at the pass. While we are talking about difficulty of getting bangs - I shored while in NYC. Where does that rate on the scale of true bangs?

Quote: (06-18-2013 05:04 PM)Vicious Wrote:  

Even after the Asian Bachelorette party have left I still have to wait 20 min for my date to arrive. As she’s walking she texts me asking how she’ll recognize me and I just tell here I’m the best dressed guy in the building

Great line.

I have used something similar.

(Prada suit, Paul Smith shirt, Rizzo shoes)

Wait.

The Suit works?

Wasn't this a beta move?

I contemplate my options. It’s “only” midnight but I’m still jet lagged and have had too much to drink. I force myself out the door however and head down to the highly regarded Raoul’s which is located just 4 blocks from me. Personally I can not myself see what the hype is about in the place. The bar has only about 8 seats out of which only 4 are full, I suspect I’ve come late but order a Soda & Bitters (Credit goes to Thedude3737) in order to not do too much damage to myself. Place stays quite dead and I don’t even bother locking down the bartender as I think I won’t be returning. Pretty soon I’m back in the apartment and collapsing on the bed.

Cost per notch for the night was dinner + espresso + some white wine. About $120, mostly because of that tasting menu.

Not sure what night this was, but I have seen Models in Raouls on a Sunday night.

My guess is that you were there a little on the later side.

12am is tad late for a dinner spot in NYC.

I would say 9:30-11 would be prime time Raouls.

By 12, I am usually done with dinner and angling in on a spot to drink for the night.

-----

Raoul’s which is located just 4 blocks from me

You have to let me know the place you rented.

If you can't I understand, but I would be grateful if you emailed it to me.

Day 3

The first day in the city with some good weather and it’s a scorcher. I have to break out a fitting style , and one that incidentally really stings some people’s eyes. My Winklevoss’ twins look. Brooks Brothers polo and chino shorts with Gucci loafers (no socks). I feel so preppy that I expect someone to offer me an honorary Ivy League degree.

Because of the weather I spend most of the day cruising between different cafés with outside seating (few and far in between) in the interest to get some al fresco game going. I’ve been doing this forever but I believe it was Tuthmosis that first put the name on it. Unfortunately I’m a bit miscalibrated on this game for the New York market. Despite being a weekend not many (attractive) girls are sitting down to enjoy their coffee. The hot ones mostly just order to go or as I will note later in the week, pick Starbucks over the more genuine cafés/delis/pasticcerias. I should probably have gone to Smorgasburg in Brooklyn which has an abundance of girls 18-30 but it’s such a time sink getting out to Brooklyn and back.

Before heading there I head for a sample sale Midtown I’ve gotten wind of and mean to visit in order to run some Sample Sale game (see the end of this post). When I make my dash I get in line behind this mega-cute blond little thing in a fairly conservative get up. I open her by saying that this is obviously the girl’s line (the sale is for a high-end lingerie brand that caters almost exclusively to women) but where’s the men’s? She looks puzzled at first until my patented smirk tells her that I’m obviously not being serious and she laughs. So I keep it up by asking her if she thinks they have something inside that will look good on me and she displays a little bit of sass by saying that it’ll be hard to match my bright orange polo. It’s all good though as she soon ask where my accent is from and she lights up learning I’m European. She describes herself as a southern girl with a European soul and has previously had a German boyfriend and lived in Nuremberg. I feel like I’ve hit bullseye but she keeps talking about herself as a good southern girl and doesn’t actually betray any signs that makes my slut radar pop. After all I have limited time in the city and don’t want to waste it on dates that doesn’t go anywhere. I get her number anyhow as we make it inside after about 20 min. I pick up some sexy panties for $20 down from 3-figures. I intend to be use these as a primer for one of my S33kingarrang3m3nt.com leads that I’ve meant to follow up on, having been inspired by the SA thread on the forum. Little do I know how useful they will be for me later in the week.

All of Madison Square Park is a huge BBQ party today with tons and tons of pits putting out pulled pork sandwiches, whole hog, brisket, ribs and a large beer area. I’ve checked this out the day earlier and picked it as a lunch date spot for this 20 yo Asian girl from OKC who supposedly does some modelling. She turns out to be my first disappointment however, the second she turns up it’s obvious her photos have been doctored and she definitely is more stockier than she looked on her pics. I just figure I’ll get some food and give this an hour in her company. When we’re in line I not so subtly ask how she can be in modelling and she actually have the self-distance to quote her DD tits as the main reason and saying print models have “unique” looks. I realize too late that my disinterest and aloofness has the reverse effect on her as she brushes against me when we eat our meat in the park. I’m glad I didn’t waste an evening date on this at least.

In the evening I’ve only set up a repeat with last night's girl. In retrospect I shouldn’t have wasted a weekend night on a repeat bang but her hot little body comes willingly to my place when I suggest drinking champagne and eating grapes and blueberries on my fire escape. I just snag a quick lobster roll from Luke's Lobster in The Plaza Food Court (another great venue for daygaming) before heading home and letting her in. We bang well into the small hours and she spends the night.

As an appendix I bring you:
Sample Sale Game

Unless you are a modelling industry insider you will rarely get into a place with as high-ratio of slim women as in high-end fashion sample sales. Most high-end fashion brands don’t even carry large sizes which guarantees you that you’ll mostly be seeing nicely figured women at these sales. These sales often carry long lines of women both outside the venue and inside (to the registers). We are easily talking about half hour waits. What you should do is hang back away from the line which is constantly filling up with girls way before the sale officially opens. Wait until a particularly hot specimen gets last in line and then get up behind her. You now have a perfectly acceptable and secure environment for her to talk to you. She’s not going anywhere. Being read up on the brand will boost you immensely as well as I also demonstrated in the Day 1 report. If you’re particularly bold you can come early, leave when you feel like it and come back in 30 min when the line is made up of new girls.

Of course this kind of catbird seat works for all kinds of lines, with sample sales you happen to have a pre-qualified selection of talent however. And as a male in these things you will stand out.

The best high-end brands for these sales:

Lingerie (La Perla, Agent Provocateur etc) - Girls buying high-end lingerie are girls that want to look truly sexy in lingerie.

Dresses (Dior, YSL, Emilio Pucci) - These brands almost exclusively put out dresses that only some of the best proportioned bodies can carry.

Heels (Manolo Blahnik) - A connoisseurs brand that only fits the most perfect feet's. Louboutins are too much of a target for scalpers however bringing all sizes and both genders to their sales.

Avoid:

Shoes - Every girl feels like a princess in nice shoes. Unfortunately also the whales. Fortunately the true whales can’t get into the sizes of most brand shoes.
Handbags - Same as with shoes but even worse, anyone can lug around a handbag making their appeal so broad, literally and figuratively.

Granted, sales for these brands are almost limited to cities like New York, Paris and Milano.

Great find, but how do you explain why you are shopping for women's clothing?

Day 4

I was in shitty shape this day. The jet lag, lack of sleep and excess of alcohol adding up. I only remember the broad strokes. Still, I was in the zone just operating on autopilot and getting things right.

Girl from the previous two night gets up early, it’s a weekday and she has to drive to work in Staten Island. I can’t go back to sleep and after 30 min I get texts from her saying how she’s got a speeding ticket and how she can barely make tuition at present and her parents will be sooo mad if they find out. Hah, I know that game. I never contact her again after this. Thanks for the great bangs honey.

It’s another really rainy day, it’s seriously impeding my day game. Talk all you want about Barnes & Noble, I’ll take Central Park any day of the week. So I focus on doing something I’ve meant to do in a long time. Eating at Le Bernadine and Elven Madison Park. Both 3 star Michelin guide restaurant and considered among the best restaurants in the USA if not in the world.

Lunch at Le Bernadine. I’m alone at the bar and the rest of the place is half-filled with business lunch-goers in pairs or more. Chef Eric Ripert comes out to shake a few hands. Pretty cool. The striped bass I’m served is the most magnificent piece of fish I’ve ever had on a plate.

I remember at some point during either this day or Thursday walking around two different Barnes & Nobles (one being the huge one at Union Square) but finding hardly any worthwhile talent. I don’t know what Roosh’s trick is, I generally never find bookstores worthwhile.

Dinner at Eleven Madison Park. I’ve been in my throw-away suit (H&M) most of the day because I had to put my Prada suit pants in at the dry cleaner. Now this part of the evening gets very interesting. I arrive early at 7pm like I usually do. Bar is empty and I’m feeling worn and tired so I have to keep the drinks coming to keep my energy up. The somewhat snotty but skilled bartender makes me a perfect Old fashioned and I’m starting to feel myself getting my head together again. Dude to my right opens me up asking if I’m here as a culinary tourist. He’s a lanky looking guy with sunken eyes as if he’s worked too many all-nighters. Probably in his thirties but worn. He shares my passion for the city’s finer restaurants however and we talk, trading tips on superb restaurants over the globe. This guy has been places. At some point he mentions his japanese wife who is coming to meet him, it’s their anniversary and they always go here for it.

My guinea fowl entrée arrives. It’s spectacular, but not $36 spectacular. Le Bernadine has the upper hand on them in my book. The wine is flawlessly paired however and the bartender’s drinks’ are damn good (Twin Peaks damn good). Worn dude’s Japanese wife shows up and my jaw hits the floor. She’s an alabaster goddess. I regret I didn’t ask the guy what he does for a living. Just minutes later some young guy touches my shoulder and asks if I’m Sean. Nope I’m not. He gets on his phone and sits down on one of the smaller bar side tables. What was that about? An impeccably clad older gentleman that has arrived while I was eating and talking to worn dude is now joined by his company. Again I have to pick up my jaw from the floor. His company is a 6’ knockout in a remarkable free flowing dress I’m guessing is either Chanel or YSL. I listen to them a little while. Older guy is obviously in finance and knows his stuff but he’s hopelessly mechanical in talking about his work. The knockout in the dress follows closely though. Young guy that tapped my shoulder earlier now has his previously unknown to him guy company with him. Both are really smartly dressed and they look like they are having a more than business like meeting.

At this moment I have to collect my thoughts. What’s going on here? Sample size is small but there’s something off about the guy’s and their company here. It’s all too convenient.The possibility dawns on me that this must be a pond for escorts/sugar babies. If so, where’s my material? I have barely 60 min to go before a date at the Mermaid Oyster Bar in SoHo. 10 min later, in walks a hot fake blonde almost as tall as me (taller in heels). She’s dressed like she just got out of the office but buttoned up to reveal a little too much skin on a rainy day. I do nothing deciding to test my theory and just look ahead, not acknowledging her arrival. It doesn’t take 60 secs before she opens me. She’s obviously some sort of pro.

The conversation flows easily. I’m laying it on pretty thick, talking about my place in SoHo, my globetrotting lifestyle and penchant for the kind of restaurant we’re in. She’s swinging between being flirty and being sassy somewhat unevenly as if she’s playing a role she’s not quite used to yet with strands of her true self showing. I reward her flirting and punish her sass verbally all with an even flat tone. She’s 21 yo and seems unsure about this game. She’s not either coming out saying if she’s an escort or wannabe sugar baby so I’m thinking that I will put her in the latter category for her as that makes her infinitely easier to work with. I ease her into this position by talking about how the older guy and knockout next to us are obviously in a mutually beneficial arrangement and then I’m saying that she could likely be making a nice living as sugar herself. She bites and says that maybe she’s looking for something like that. BOOM I got her. The rest is just building comfort with a glass of bubbly (just simple Crémant but she can’t tell, another amateur sign) and me massaging her neck with one hand. I’m running out of time so I get her number and she demands me to text her right away so she can white list my number in turn. Already when I’m in my cab she texts about getting together to talk about “expectations” so I go for the kill and set something up right away two days from now at my place since it needs to be “private”. I’m back in the zone heading towards tonight’s date.

Day 4 to be concluded...

Quote: (06-19-2013 04:15 PM)wavestation Wrote:  

Great find, but how do you explain why you are shopping for women's clothing?

You don't. You reply like you reply at all times when women ask for specifics. You deflect, misdirect, use sarcasm/humour or just go "wouldn't you like to know!"

At this particular instance I said it was for my sister back in Scandi and said that in our culture this is nothing odd. Since she couldn't shut up about Europe she just ate this up.

Just read Night 1 with Pat Bateman's voice. Awesome man.

Vicious keep writing!

Took a break from writing over the summer solstice (AKA midsummer as it’s locally known). Those of you that has ever wanted to get with Scandinavian girls needs to seriously put this event on your map. Related: http://edition.cnn.com/2013/06/13/world/...ations-sex

Day 4 continued

I confirm my suspicions in the taxi that the girl I met at EMP is the type that needs to be put in her place. Introducing some very colorful language in my first text to her she responds favourably. So far I’m starting to see a pattern here...

I arrive a few mins early Mermaid Oyster Bar, the place that I will be returning to the most during my entire stay in the city. Not only offering unparalleled logistics (1.5 blocks from my place), but great intimate spots all over the venue and $1 happy hour oysters. I pick out a spot in a corner which will allow great privacy and just wait for her to arrive. The girl is a globetrotting 165 cm Asian (yeah another pattern emerging here), the tightest of the girls yet I’ve met at the expense of a slightly smaller chest, though with flawless skin and a quick smile. She’s wearing a wide dress without a waist but I can see her thin shape as she moves and I’m motivated by how easily that kind of clothing can just be lifted up and over her head if I wanted to.

I’ve had a couple of drinks and a glass of wine already so I’m noticeably more “merry” than she is which she comments on. I just laugh it off, staying very well away from apologizing for my state but instead just telling her about my day indulgent day and talking about our different travels in the world. I’m in a good mood despite feeling tired (I have to suppress a yawn at some point) and I notice that she gets a little more challenging and colder in her mood the better I think I’m doing. On the spot I put up two ways in my head to go with this and I opt to not alter my frame but move on like I’m having the time of my life.

Pretty soon I throw caution to the wind and suggest that we do the champagne + berries + fire escape thing at my place which is conveniently close. She says something sarcastic I can’t remember in detail but I keep focus and continue to lead, she follows.

Back at my place the fire escape part is no longer in question. I put some stuff out at the table by the sofa and she sits without being prompted. By now my closing is like a flowchart in my head, I talk about the art in the apartment. Some is African in origin which I transition into talking about fertility idols which transitions into sex which transitions into me grabbing her glass from her and kissing her. She’s stiff, responding to the make out but not much more.

Sarcasm comes out of her mouth in some shape and at this time I realize that she’s closing down more and more emotionally the closer she’s getting to intimacy. Still she’s not knocking the physical escalation I learn as I start kissing her neck and fumbling underneath her dress. I hit another odd bump as I try to get the dress off her which she stops me from. My way around this is just reaching under the dress and sticking my hand into her panties and rub. In the end I just leave her dress on, pull up the dress slightly to her stomach and pull the panties to the side not even bothering to take them off. She’s not stopping me from entering the tightest snatch I’ve had in a long long time. After some initial pumping she stops me and walks into the bedroom and lays down on the bed, all the while letting out small sarcastic quips. We get right back into it, still with her dress covering her upper body.

Previously in the night I’ve casually joked about how she should be spanked for her smart mouth but that “you’d probably just enjoy it”. Now in bed and with her small tan-lined ass pointing up at me she says “now you can slap me”. I oblige, grabbing a good grip of her hair while I’m at it. We go at it for a while. She fits all my physical requirement, but her cold demeanor is leaving somewhat wishing for more so after a while I lay down to catch my breath.

We talk a bit and she explains that leaving the dress on is because she’s had surgery as a toddler and has some bad scars on her chest. I pat myself on the back for just seeking alternate routes instead of just letting her refusal to let me disrobe her stop me. I start mumbling a bit incoherently at this time, being so damn worn out that I’m almost somewhere between awake and dreaming. Moving her to her side I start doing her from the spoon position as there is no energy to muster for getting on top.

The rest is just black.

I open my eyes. I’m laying in bed alone. Naked save for my socks. What the hell has happened? Have I been dreaming? Slowly things come back to me and I groggily stumble through the apartment noting the table with the wine glasses and berries but not really registering it. The outer door is unlocked. I always lock it. Still dazed I the images from the night reappear. The last thing I remember was being inside her as the big spoon but just relaxing to rest my head and eyelids for a second.

Oh crap...

Day 5

The one good thing that came from the last night’s abrupt end was that I finally got a much needed good night’s sleep.

I had a lunch date with a very fit jewish girl I met briefly at ABC Kitchen a couple of days before. I had just sat next to her by the bar and pulled another old Ross Jeffries staple “you seem to have great energy, what’s your sport”. I made it a lunch date with her because I was lukewarm about our prospects and it was a good hunch. She made me wait for her 20 minutes in her gym lobby (I know I should have just bolted after 15) and she turned out to be real boring forcing me to carry the entire conversation. Couldn’t read her at all, felt like low DTF probability.

I spent a good part of the evening at an event with MaleDefined this day. He has asked me not to divulge any details about it so I won’t. MD is a real cool cat however and has access to some truly spectacular events in NYC. I'm officially jealous of his set up in the city. This day I made the decision to prioritize my leads gathered on site rather than the ones from my pipelining so I cancelled the night’s date in favor of the event. The girl in question was pissed and I didn’t hear from her again. Oh well.

The event and the aftermath lasted until 11-ish and I took a cab to the Lower East Side following that. I checked out a couple of places but it was obvious that I stuck out like a sore thumb given the area’s dive character. Having lost some time I retreated back to SoHo. I made some attempts enticing a lead to come out into the night at this time but I slipped and became a mix of too thirsty and too arrogant (ie incongruent) which likely was the cause of her cancelling a planned date on me the night after.

The much lauded The Dutch in SoHo turned out to be a dud tonight again, I conclude its hot streak has passed and the crowds has moved on. Lure Fishbar was also dead. Stuck my nose into Raoul’s which tonight was packed unlike before. There wasn’t even standing room to be had and one of the servers asked me to wait outside. I couldn’t have that though so I moved on. I ended up at the very peculiar place called The Room a couple of blocks down. Music was angsty/eclectic/weird and the bar and its adjoining room was made up in a cement/gothy fashion I really can’t describe it. No real talent was to be had either but I had spent so much time just bolting around that I had to chill somewhere and watch the movements.

Two guys passive-aggressive fighting over a blond by the bar, I had a fun time overhearing them trying to cock slap each other. One of the dudes finally found his balls and puts his arm around the chick and leads her out. The guy missing out came over and sat by me and started to jammer almost immediately. Guy was talking about how he was a big music writer and had written Kelly Clarkson’s ‘My life would suck without you’ which I knew was total bullshit since I happen to know it was written by Swedish songwriter/producer Max Martin. I let him go on though and talk about his “accomplishments” as he shows me pics on his Galaxy S4 with a busted screen. Dude had obviously been places and was making money I could see by where he had travelled (some high-end places I recognised) but the girls he was bragging about banging were so plain Jane it wasn’t funny. I just thought to myself in my head, money does not replace game. Pretty soon guy runs over to some girl who’s just entering, talks for 2 mins, gets a slap, launches into a stream of obscenities and walks out, bartender running after him since he obviously hadn’t closed his bill. Sad, yet funny-

Girl he talked to wasn’t half bad but she thinks I’m a friend of the guy she just slapped because she saw us talking as she walked in. I don’t even get to finish my opener before she puts a hand up in front of my face. I wonder to myself how many of her fingers I can break for that bitch move but realize I’ve allowed her to cramp my state by even taking her seriously. Figuring this is my omen that the night is a bust (it’s almost 1am at this point) I head home.

Haha sorry that event turned into a networking thing over anything else, really didn't know what to expect.

I was pretty drunk that night, way more than I planned for. That next morning at work was miserable!

This is good writing.

Thanks Fisto, like all great writes I steal my style from the best.