rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fisting a girl..

Fisting a girl..

I did a search and didn't find a thread on this.

I recently had an encounter with a very kinky young lady. We were lying around and chatting about sex and what not and she told me about her ex, who after much begging, convinced her to let him fist her.

She didn't want to at first, but he stressed that he had a lot of experience and had his technique down pat and that he'd make her cum hard. So she agreed.

...and she loved it.

She pantomimed the technique for me. Basically he lubed her up really well and worked his fist inside her. Then he just did short back-and-forth thrusts, only moving his hand a tiny distance in either direction. She said it started to feel really good and was about to cum. When he felt it he took his hand out while opening his fist. She said she came really hard and loved it.

(Consequently she broke up with him because all he wanted to was fist her, didn't even want to fuck.)

So question is, do any of you guys have experience with this? Is it more of a gimmick than a legit sexual technique?

There's obviously a strong dominance aspect so it's probably psychologically thrilling and novelty too of course.

I've been getting into kinkier and kinkier shit lately and I'm curious what kind of results you guys have seen from doing this?

Fisting a girl..

I fisted a girl once. It was a girlfriend too. It was kind of by accident. Basically started fingering her with one finger. Added two fingers, then three, until I eventually had four fingers in which led to my whole hand going in and then my fist. She loved it but I was young in the game and kind of looked it it like damn my dick will never be as big as my fist. What now?

If you can fit it in and she likes it do it. Fuck it.

Fisting a girl..

I was fingering a girl one time and she said "Oh baby your ring is hurting me". I replied "Baby that's not my ring, it's my watch". [Image: wink.gif]

Team Nachos

Fisting a girl..

Fisting is for lesbians..

Fisting a girl..

I have man hands...[Image: wink.gif]

"What's the difference between us.
We can start at the penis.
Or scream I just don't give a fuck and see who really means it."
- Marshall Bruce Mathers III

Fisting a girl..

I have almost my current gf. 4 fingers, but adding fifth was a problem. not big enough. she does like when i add a finger or two when i'm fucking her, but it's easy to still stretch to the point of where the friction could hurt the perineum. the key if you add fingers is not to move them but to just fuck leaving them inside. this adds to perceived fullness. even one or two in the taint are there to just stretch and that does it well for her too

Fisting a girl..

bet any girl with kids is capable of being fisted though. pushing something out of there with a circumference of a mellon prob does the trick of stretching everything well enough

Fisting a girl..

What's the difference between a blonde and a bowling ball?

You can only fit three fingers in a bowling ball [Image: lol.gif]

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Fisting a girl..

I'll pass on the fisting. Did it with a gf some before. She liked it, but as previously stated, why do I want to stretch her out to beyond the circumference of my dick?

Fisting a girl..

I do not want to fist a chick. But I'll finger blast the hell outta her!!!

Fisting a girl..

Quote: (06-17-2013 03:37 PM)Ingocnito Wrote:  

why do I want to stretch her out to beyond the circumference of my dick?

Haha, exactly

Fisting a girl..

My girlfriend suggested we try some fisting.
I gave her the thumbs up.

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Fisting a girl..

Next thing you know, she'll be looking for a guy with an even bigger fist...moving ever upward on the fist carousel.

My life is an open bar...

Fisting a girl..

I thought this thread was about punching girls in the face.

Fisting a girl..

Not done it and it have no interest in doing so. But I definitely would if a girl wanted to, just for kicks.

My friends ex liked fisting/anal combos. Not even sure how that works.

Fisting a girl..

What do you tell a woman who hasn't been fisted twice already already?