rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dry Pussy

Dry Pussy

Is there anything worse than this? What a shame when you get a good looking girl naked on your bed or couch but she just can't get wet. You have to constantly apply lube or your dick will get sore and possibly cut up if you're going at it rough. Do some girls just not produce as much juices?

Dry Pussy

Sounds like a physiological condition. If a girl is sexually aroused, it should be lubricated.

Dry Pussy

I've never had a girl who wasn't wet.
Try biting her neck, being dominant and sucking on her nipples.
Then finger her, she should be dripping by then and begging for your cock to fuck her

“No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.”
-Socrates

Dry Pussy

Quote: (06-16-2013 05:31 PM)Menace Wrote:  

Sounds like a physiological condition. If a girl is sexually aroused, it should be lubricated.

Yeah, some women simply suffer from dryness. I don't know if this is very common, but some women do have this problem.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Dry Pussy

sometimes I would just stop. if she dont want it being as wet as im hard I dont care. I can mastrubate much easier than with a 125 pound piece of meat

Dry Pussy

Birth control effects some girls ability to get all wet n stuff

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Dry Pussy

Quote: (06-16-2013 05:35 PM)little wing Wrote:  

I've never had a girl who wasn't wet.
Try biting her neck, being dominant and sucking on her nipples.
Then finger her, she should be dripping by then and begging for your cock to fuck her
It's not that. I always try to do lots of foreplay and know what I'm doing in bed. I've just been with some girls who either dry up real quick during sex or hardly produce any juice to begin with. It's a huge turn off and like cali hunter said, you just wanna stop because it doesn't feel good and can be painful.

Dry Pussy

Stop banging 50 year olds Houston [Image: tard.gif]

Dry Pussy

My second girlfriend couldn't get wet for the life of her.

Most of the other girls Ive been with have been pretty wet. Even a lot would drip wet.

One more thing: if you notice her starting to get less wet over time or even while you're fucking her you need to start damage control mode because she's thinking about leaving

Dry Pussy

I've noticed that chicks who smoke are usually dryer.

Unfortunately, she needs to be dripping wet for a condom to feel good at all.

Dry Pussy

Quote: (06-16-2013 06:54 PM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

One more thing: if you notice her starting to get less wet over time or even while you're fucking her you need to start damage control mode because she's thinking about leaving

Please elaborate

Dry Pussy

Quote: (06-16-2013 07:03 PM)lynoslo Wrote:  

Quote: (06-16-2013 06:54 PM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

Please elaborate
Fuck her like this
[Image: a7b82175f4b08b60dbe839fe1387f8df83e93723_m.gif]

Dry Pussy

Ya I only really noticed it and was mindful about it with the girls I was seeing before I moved away.

For whatever reason she's less attracted to you than she was to begin with. You could have gotten lazy and started slipping on your appearance. Maybe the sex is boring, maybe she's bored of you. Any number of reasons.

Try to figure out what it is and work to fix it. Start instilling some dread, dress a bit better, do something new in bed etc.

Dry Pussy

This can also happen because she's dehydrated - I've banged chicks after a night of drinking, and they were dry for that reason, and perfectly wet when they hadn't had a lot to drink.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Dry Pussy

Drunk pussy = dry pussy

Dry Pussy

I banged a girl for about 6 months and she always had a hard time getting really wet from the beginning. She would always have to give me a good sloppy wet blow job before hand so it would slide right in.

She was on the birth control nuva ring though so that may have played a factor. She had been birth control since she was 14. haha Her mom had her when she was 15 so she made sure that as soon as she started having sex to put her on it.

A lot of girls I have fucked before I could slide in without even getting a blow job before but not this girl.

Dry Pussy

Houston do you think it's beta to use lube tho? It seems like if you were more alpha in her eyes than it wouldn't be necessary.

Dry Pussy

If she has allergies and is on cold and flu medicine that unclogs your sinuses it can also dry out the poosy.

What causes vaginal dryness?
http://www.m.webmd.com/women/guide/vagin...treatments
Normally, the walls of the vagina stay lubricated with a thin layer of clear fluid. The hormone estrogen helps maintain that fluid and keeps the lining of the vagina healthy, thick, and elastic. During menopause, the drop in estrogen levels reduces the amount of moisture available. It also makes the vagina thinner and less elastic. This is called vaginal atrophy.

Team Nachos

Dry Pussy

Quote: (06-16-2013 09:57 PM)MikeinMKE Wrote:  

Houston do you think it's beta to use lube tho? It seems like if you were more alpha in her eyes than it wouldn't be necessary.

I don't get it... why using lube is considered beta?

Dry Pussy

Not sure if this is true, although it probably is some of the the time:

Healthier girls get more wet, those who don't treat their bodies well can sometimes suffer with dryness.

Just like men who don't take care of their health often suffer from ED, same thing goes with women.

A couple of the girls I've noticed suffer from dryness and need extra lube during and before sex, are girls that while slim and attractive, eat lots of candy/processed food, party and don't sleep a ton, lack nutrition in their diets, and overall just don't treat their bodies that well.

The healthier ones from my experience are usually wet as a lake, even before I start touching them.

Dry Pussy

Some chick I was fucking had the smelliest pussy ever and after I stopped seeing her (I almost vomited on her back while fucking her doggy style - it smelled that bad) I found out that she has a serious kidney issue that (most likely) is what causes the smell. I'm so glad I didn't ask her to shower or something b/c it's probably not something that she can help. Sucks for her though b/c she's borderline unfuckable due to that nasty stench. Solid 7.5 otherwise.

Guess the point of this is realize it could be medical issues too.

Dry Pussy

Quote: (06-17-2013 12:41 PM)MikeinMKE Wrote:  

Some chick I was fucking had the smelliest pussy ever and after I stopped seeing her (I almost vomited on her back while fucking her doggy style - it smelled that bad) I found out that she has a serious kidney issue that (most likely) is what causes the smell. I'm so glad I didn't ask her to shower or something b/c it's probably not something that she can help. Sucks for her though b/c she's borderline unfuckable due to that nasty stench. Solid 7.5 otherwise.

Guess the point of this is realize it could be medical issues too.

The nose knows [Image: lol.gif] Next!!

Team Nachos

Dry Pussy

If a girl can't get wet chances are she is a trannie with an artificial vagina.

Dry Pussy

Women take longer to get turned on than men. They are like tea kettles. Gotta let the water boil.

@mikeinmke I did throw up on a girl once cause she smelt that bad. She hasn't had sex in 3 months either.

Dry Pussy

Ah, in my country this is known as FAPS: Feminist Asshole Pussy Syndrome aka Dry Pussy.

If your lady friend is suffering from FAPS it's important that you make her put down any literature dealing with the empowerment of women, and have her openly denounce Gloria Steinem and her feminist agenda.

Hope this helps.

"What's the difference between us.
We can start at the penis.
Or scream I just don't give a fuck and see who really means it."
- Marshall Bruce Mathers III