rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

maintaining a relationshp/ staying alpha

What way should yu treat a gf different than some flute. And is there a way to still be caring and alpha.

i have a gf now really pretty but still talks to her exexs
but is usually on the phone with me. she tells me shes gonna call but but it sometimes can take a while. oh yeah and she is yung. so give ur opinion fellas

I'd like to know as well, because that can be tricky. You don't want to say, "I don't like you talking to your exes" because then she's going to want to do it because no one tells her what to do.

Could you ask why she's talking/texting her ex still?

if it makes you uncomfortable, talk to other girls (she is).. keep a few dating options open.. that'll relax you.

I would never talk to an ex unless I still wanted to bang her, reopened contact recently with one of several years ago after I saw her in a bikini on facebook. Sure, I'm interested in how she's doing and what she's up to, but if I had no hope/interest/expectation of banging her.. it wouldn't happen.

Tell her that even. I've put an end to this in the past, actually stopped seeing a girl over it... a few months later I saw her and her ex-ex in a pool hall.