rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

a sex list on the floor at a bar last night

[Image: 3tvju9K.jpg]
[Image: jgwroKy.jpg]

Please tell me you're making this shit up. (Tell me in the way you'd tell a kid that Santa's real.) [/drunk]

She will make a great wife/mother some day. I wonder how much random sex it takes before she finds herself?

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man

I MADE THE LIST!

If you're not growing, you're dying.

Nice work Jorge, your cock appreciates the effort you went to.

Guitar Boy? Random?? Nice!

[Image: PaYhHsY.gif]

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Quote: (06-15-2013 04:29 AM)Athlone McGinnis Wrote:  

[Image: PaYhHsY.gif]

Those kids know how to party.

Referring to the OP, it's funny how many of the guys she wrote "hardly" for. Even in a blatantly slutty list like this, the hamster works its magic.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

I dig the fact that she used whiteout to revise her list.

Perhaps she should have given Jorge a second chance?

Quote: (06-15-2013 05:34 AM)germanico Wrote:  

I dig the fact that she used whiteout to revise her list.

Phone numbers?

Quote:Quote:

Perhaps she should have given Jorge a second chance?

Looks like poor Jorge is the only guy she's certain she wore a condumn with. Likely the 0% chance of getting knocked up threw her hormones off. lol

You know what my favorite part about this is? She'll be shitting her pants for the next two years, wondering who got their hands on this list... [Image: tongue.gif]

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Wow... 34? Hopefully the list was from a teenager.

Poor Jorge... The only guy that didn't go rawdog.

[Image: carousel_4_0.jpg]

Quote: (06-15-2013 06:12 AM)JimNortonFan Wrote:  

[Image: carousel_4_0.jpg]

LOL!!!

I spy with my little eye...

Quote: (06-15-2013 06:05 AM)Dulceácido Wrote:  

Wow... 34? Hopefully the list was from a teenager.

Poor Jorge... The only guy that didn't go rawdog.

Actually, I'm thinking Jorge was a smart feller for strapping it, shitty lay or not.

I'm sure he still got his. haha

Beyond All Seas

Kristin is a girl's name.

Miki is too but I don't know if it can be a boy's name as well.

Kristin got a 2, Miki got a 4.

Jorge made a very wise choice. The CDC would like to take this time to thank Jorge for all of his efforts on behalf of public health in the United States of America.

Are paper lists common amongst girls?

My ex gf had a scrapbook with pics of guys but no ratings.

Phone numbers?

I don't know. Why are some of the numbers so long and some so short? And the "(HARDLY)"s come after the numbers, not in the looks. Could it be a visual depiction of the "number" of inches?
[Image: tootsie-roll-pop-owl.jpg]

"In America we don't worship government, we worship God." - President Donald J. Trump

she's chasing that high. Notice how the first 4 were high ratings and then its few and far between. She's going to burn out the rest of her prime trying to find it.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

The handwriting on the first piece of paper looks like a guy's writing.

Gay (bi) guy's list?

Fake list?

Manjaw's list?

Beta orbiter records the list for her?

Wiscanda:

He/she/it is finding that dopamine and oxytocin work the same as coke and heroin. Tolerance builds up.

Quote: (06-15-2013 07:38 AM)JohnKreese Wrote:  

Phone numbers?
And the "(HARDLY)"s come after the numbers, not in the looks.

I assumed the rating was for how good they were in bed - not looks. lol

Beyond All Seas

This shit is common now. Women make these wired lists because they "think" guys do it, plus it's part of the language and script nature of women. My friend has a 'breed sheet' another wrote raunchy shit in her journal that I found when I was looking for rollies while drunk.

I try and tell older women whom I grew up with about how girls my age despise condoms - they don't believe me or they are full of it. The guys say mixed things, most say it was harder to rawdog back then and the old image of Susie with a condom in her nightable handing it to you was the norm. I tell them how chics will just hop on it raw no questions ask and the girls grimace, and the dudes laugh because they say they never had it that easy.

Knew a girl had a notch count somewhere near "30" and this was when we were 20. I couldn't understand how she could of fucked so many dudes especially when she said age was in 4 relationships that last one year with one lasting two in that time frame. I fucked that skank of course and she gave me mollscum/HPV.

That chic with the list is probably missing a good 5 guys, and one of those guys is a fake rape charge in waiting also.

Remind me of the Duke list, an oldie but goodie.

"Failing to get laid is not how women are rejected; they are rejected when they don’t receive romance, love, and long term commitment from the men who fuck them. Most women under 25 with a slim and healthy 17-23 BMI profile have no trouble getting laid from the men they find attractive. Given that most young women can get sex fairly easily, falling into bed with a man, even high status men such as the Duke athletes targeted by Owen, is not much of an accomplishment. It’s like giving a trophy to a dog for being able to lick its own balls."

http://heartiste.wordpress.com/2010/10/1...tion-list/

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

Please text the list to all the numbers on the sheet.

[Image: dr-evil-pinky.jpg]

Dear Jorge:

[Image: clap2.gif]