rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

JFK assasination - Umbrella Man

Documentary maker Errol Morris has a nice short film about the mysterious Umbrella Man who was photographed at the JFK assasination:

[Image: umbrella-man.png]

And here is a brilliant magazine piece covering the fascinating history of the Zapruder film:

http://motherboard.vice.com/blog/the-oth...-ever-made

My favourite conspiracy involves LBJ (who hated JFK) orchestrating the assasination in conjunction with the CIA.

If there is any truth to that conspiracy - then these photographs are the most revealing photographs ever taken. It shows LBJ being sworn in as president hours after JFK was shot. Jackie Kennedy is still covered in blood in the photo.

[Image: 04-0106a.jpg]

[Image: wink.jpg]

Notice the wink:

[Image: johnson-swearing-in4.jpg]

I don't think that two people who just successfully conspired to kill the president of the United States would celebrate by sharing a wink moments after LBJ was sworn in. Rey might as well have hi-fived.

Isn't the gov going to tell us what happened sometime during the 2020s?

Although, even if they "told us" we won't know if its the truth.

Don't forget babushka lady!

The JFK assassination is one "conspiracy" that I think is actually a true conspiracy.

I read an interesting theory that Woody Harrelson's father, who was a hitman, is thought to be one of the three men on the grassy knoll.

I heard the American Italian mafia were the ones that killed JFK. That's why they had the guy man killed so he wouldn't talk.

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock

Jackie Kennedy was hot.

Why did the mafia want him dead. Was it something to do with Joe Kennedy's links to the mob?

Lee Harvey Oswald was initially arrested for the murder of J.D. Tippit (a Dallas police officer).

Seems strange Oswald would kill a cop minutes after killing the president.

The assasination of Robert Kennedy is very strange as well. Listen to what John Pilger (who was there) has to say:

For you guys in the UK. John Peel (a famous DJ over here) was in the room when Lee Harvey Oswald was presented to the pressas the chief suspect:

I blame George W Bush.

Quote: (06-14-2013 01:32 PM)CThunder86 Wrote:  

I heard the American Italian mafia were the ones that killed JFK. That's why they had the guy man killed so he wouldn't talk.

One theory is that JFK was boning one of the boss's girlfriends, and another theory is that the mafia wanted to open up Cuba for gaming much like it did Las Vegas, and JFK was an impediment to this goal. Other theories posit that it was another party who wanted JFK dead, and the Mafia was simply used as the hitman for hire.

Quote: (06-14-2013 02:04 PM)cardguy Wrote:  

Why did the mafia want him dead. Was it something to do with Joe Kennedy's links to the mob?
The Kennedys pulled some (union and mob) strings in urban areas to get more votes. Then Robert becomes Att. General and started to crack down on the mobs.

I still think it ties to Vietnam and the military industrial complex.

Quote: (06-14-2013 03:02 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

I blame George W Bush.
Naw bro it was Obama
[Image: tumblr_inline_mi8btlwrMx1qz4rgp.gif]

Why would the military industrial complex want JFK gone? He's the one who started our involvement in Vietnam and he was as vigorous a cold warrior as any President.

Quote: (06-14-2013 04:38 PM)j r Wrote:  

Why would the military industrial complex want JFK gone? He's the one who started our involvement in Vietnam and he was as vigorous a cold warrior as any President.

LBJ was the one that escalated the Vietnam war with the Gulf of Tonkin Incident.

The Left started JFK conspiracies because the wanted a right winger/KKKer to have shot him.

When it turned out to be a loser who spouted some half understood Left rhetoric they went after the CIA etc.

Quote: (06-14-2013 01:59 PM)MikeinMKE Wrote:  

Jackie Kennedy was hot.

[Image: tumblr_m91a7dElAC1r6di16o1_500.jpg]

"Go be fat on someone else's time."

^^^ Why is she climbing out the car? Not that I've ever witnessed something simmilar in real life, but you'd think that she would stay in the car and clutch her husband. What is she trying to achieve by getting out the car? And why scramble out the back when you can just open the door and step out?

Quote: (06-17-2013 12:44 PM)Bad Hussar Wrote:  

^^^ Why is she climbing out the car? Not that I've ever witnessed something simmilar in real life, but you'd think that she would stay in the car and clutch her husband. What is she trying to achieve by getting out the car? And why scramble out the back when you can just open the door and step out?

If you watch the Zapruder film she's trying to grab pieces of JFK's head.

She was climbing out of the car because the driver shot JFK. They also had snipers well placed as a back-up, just in case the driver did not go through with the deal.

Umbrella man is more mis information.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Dude there are many reasons, please do your research.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Quote: (06-17-2013 01:37 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Dude there are many reasons, please do your research.

Reading conspiracy theories on the internet is not research.

Quote: (06-17-2013 01:19 PM)Emancipator Wrote:  

Quote: (06-17-2013 12:44 PM)Bad Hussar Wrote:  

If you watch the Zapruder film she's trying to grab pieces of JFK's head.

Ah, I see, thanks.