rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

A greeting, an introduction and some advice request.

Hiya guys how you all feeling this week? Very good I hope, and may it be full of girl success and good times. I just thought I'd introduce myself and see what you all thought about my situation, as any advice would be most welcome.
I live in England and I'm a 38 year old mature student studying at a well established English Uni. I'd describe myself as young looking and most people think I'm in my late twenties, not bad I suppose!
I'd say I'm reasonably good looking and get described as cute, I have a fun and open personality but should be a little more alpha and direct. Though that's just a general judgement. I've read around this forum for a few weeks and actually found it to be the best one I've found on my pickup searches.
Like a lot of guys I've read The Game, The Mystery Method and my personal favourite which is Bang - of course! I've been gaming for about 4 years and have had reasonable success but I need that extra verbal push and advice to get my ass going. Hence my joining this forum which I definately feel is a positive move.
Just a couple of questions to end with, but apologies first if your dropping off to sleep on your keyboards from the length of this post!
What kind of attitude works best for a mature student who looks to be in his late twenties, should I go younger than 38 with the attitude or act my age and attract those who prefer that?
Also the course I'm on has lots of girls, a lucky course you could say, but I seem to have too many girl 'friends'. How do I get out of that position and get them to see me more as sexual material, considering they may gossip and already have an opinion of me?
Thanks for reading and any advice offered.
Kinetic.

"What kind of attitude works best for a mature student who looks to be in his late twenties, should I go younger than 38 with the attitude or act my age and attract those who prefer that?"

Keep it real holmes.

I wouldn't try to "act young". What are you going to do? Start food fights in the cafeteria? Drop water balloons on people?

Be real and act like the person you are. Make sure you just put out your best self.

Hiya G and thanks for that, though I should point out that I never intended to act like some of the immature guys that move from bar to bar here.
I meant should I lean on the fact that I look younger and maybe use that in a mature way or be more 30's and open about how old I am.
Though your point about being yourself and being your best does cover that query well, as I'll just use what I have and not mind what women think about my age.

I agree with G, be yourself, your best confident, successful self. This topic was discussed a little here: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-2429.html

Thanks The Killer that thread hits the spot doesn't it? It's got me thinking already.
My confidence level is very good and my skills are developing, the main probs for me have always been the classic 'lack of approach' motivation and 'what to say' syndrome. Though after seeing some great articles here I've begun to get some good ideas and feel alot more motivated.
I think this Forum is more useful than others I've seen because people post alot more ideas here, and as it's the same group of guys it's like having great mates pitch in to help you with getting laid. Hey that's what I call a help line!