rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girl Finds Men's Forum Dissecting Her OKC Profile, Keeps Hamstering

Some DC twat had a typical hamster profile, and the mgtow forum decided to examine her and her profile. The thread spawned about 20 posts which discussed how, contrary to her belief, she is not hot shit. Then some white knight sent her the link. Here's her reaction.

http://www.xojane.com/sex/men-going-thei...hore-i-am?

The basic thing that got the whole thread going was that, on her profile, she claims her female prerogative to be flaky, but hates it when someone she does go out with abruptly stops talking to her. In other words, she's had enough of being pumped 'n' dumped after going out with players she's met online, while reserves the right for herself to flake on any and all who don't immediately flood her loins with moisture.

[Image: tumblr_mbvhayJH0p1rijrhjo1_500.gif]

Even when confronted with the truth about herself, she keeps hamstering away. They introduced her to the term cock carousel and criticized her appearance (she does look rather haggard for 24) and personality. I'm sure it stung a little, when she first read through the comments. Why would she write about it online if it didn't? She seems to shrug it off by calling the men misogynists and basking in the attention she got from her article.

But then, maybe the commenters from the mgtow forum connected with a solid blow straight to the hamster. Here's how she ended her article:

Quote:Quote:

Sometimes I want to run through the streets eating jumbo slices of pizza after drinking too many gin and tonics, sometimes I want to yell at boys who ignore me instead of telling me they aren’t interested, and sometimes I want to say that I like politics and cheese -- and that’s okay.

This sentence was followed by a picture of her cat, which was captioned with a phrase ending in #YOLO.

[Image: tumblr_inline_mit7kwpE321qz4rgp.gif]

DC players, the next move is yours!

[Image: wtf.gif]

here is the profile photo she uses on that xojane site. 2/10 would not bang. But for DC, I am guessing she is a 7 or 8? I am pretty sure she will keep eating pizza and drinking heavy so at least she has her cat to keep her company.

[Image: June8_BioPicture.jpg]

She wrote it for the sympathy, and undoubtedly she got it in the comment section.

Quote: (06-12-2013 02:03 PM)master_thespian Wrote:  

here is the profile photo she uses on that xojane site. 2/10 would not bang. But for DC, I am guessing she is a 7 or 8? I am pretty sure she will keep eating pizza and drinking heavy so at least she has her cat to keep her company.

[Image: laugh4.gif]

How could she be 24? Damn. She's not merely hitting the wall; it's like she's crashing into it at ludicrous speed and we're watching the time dilation effects.

Heck, if we're lucky we can learn how to tailor ourselves and our online-dating profiles so that we are attractive to the boys of the interwebs.

I would have thought this was the entire point, but I guess if you use your profile for attention whoring, this would seem like a foreign concept.

Upon discovering this forum, I felt shocked and violated. I’ll even admit that at first my self-confidence took a blow.

Maybe it will prompt this chick to analyze her own character and consider how she comes across to men.

But after a few re-reads, I realized that all their slut-bashing, fat-shaming, and feminist-hating was merely an expression of their deeply ingrained misogynistic views.

Nope, back on the hamster treadmill.

Quote: (06-12-2013 02:03 PM)master_thespian Wrote:  

My nails look better than that.

2/10

WNB

I'm gonna break this shit down, but know I feel like I'm wasting my time because she actually used the phrase "YOLO." Fucking dumb bitch.

When was the last time you heard a feminist respond to criticism substantively? Look at her bookshelf:

[Image: June8_CatYOLO.jpg]

NONE of those books have worn spines. Most books on my bookshelf have worn spines - my nonread books are very obvious. This is narcissism on her part - look at all my books! I'm so well-read & smart! I'm really just one huge nerd! My mother & sister play this game all the time - they never read or educate themselves, but loudly proclaim themselves to be huge nerds. Most of what they learn comes from watching Big Bang Theory.

RedNova wrote, “Like a feminist, she’ll subvert the conversation and make things either about her or she’ll want things to go her way almost all of the time.”

It isn't surprising she quoted this dude. When confronted their personal issues, narcissists are often proud of their complexes. She knows she is an attention whore and loves it.

Upon discovering this forum, I felt shocked and violated. I’ll even admit that at first my self-confidence took a blow. But after a few re-reads, I realized that all their slut-bashing, fat-shaming, and feminist-hating was merely an expression of their deeply ingrained misogynistic views.

Notice she had to reread multiple times. Her narcissistic complex was broken into for a moment and she needed to regroup her narcissistic armor. As per usual, she used the tried & true route - you just hate me.

In her world, men just need to get on their knees and worship women in order to not be hateful.

Remember this picture of a flipper from my flapper thread?

[Image: 2130593.jpg?226]

When feminists cry about misogyny, they are really seeking male worship.

I could really go on in this vein, but this broad has serious issues. Her shit painting of her cat labeled #YOLO is just so pathetically my generation I don't even want to talk about it, but I will.

This YOLO obsession reeks of insecurity. It is a way of my generation justifying doing what they want. On some level, they get we really don't have autonomy like liberals like to pretend. However, the biggest roadblock isn't social shaming, as this fool pretends - that is a smokescreen - it is my generation's massive insecurity. Sure, our parents gifted it to us, but it is our responsibility.

She is a typical fairly intelligent, cute woman who is self-handicapping herself into the graveyard of irrelevance.

Enjoy the decline, boys!

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man

Quote: (06-12-2013 02:31 PM)2Wycked Wrote:  

She is a typical fairly-intelligent, cute woman who is self-handicapping herself into the graveyard of irrelevance.

Enjoy the decline, boys!

If this is considered 'fairly-intelligent and cute' no wonder guys in DC are in agony.

Man sometimes I just want to muff punch some women

“No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.”
-Socrates

2Wycked, nice catch on the worn spines. You a secret agent posing as a soon to be lawyer?

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Damn she is hit. She probably wouldn't even get into LAX the shit-show of club in Vegas.

Then again, chicks like that don't go out. They sit at home pining about how hot girls are bitches and how clubs are shallow. Cunt. Go find a bridge and jump.

I went ahead and posted in her comments(with my cloned female facebook account ofc). But I am probably wasting my time, she is Yolo and will continue to be true to herself and live life the way she wants(by flaking on guys?)

"Mara, you seem to have completely missed the point. You say on your dating profile that you should be able to flake on people and that isn't a problem. But when guys aren't really interested in you after a couple of dates or found the sex unsatisfying and stop contacting you, it is a huge problem; This is a terrible attitude and a double standard. Rather than hearing that, and understanding you have a huge problem with the way you interact with men, you simply decide to label the men who don't like being flaked on as misogynist, when in reality, they are just people that don't like being flaked on.

If you decide to continue to try to learn from your mistakes and grow and become a better person, you will find that fewer people will want to cut you off. Instead you blame other people for your problems and even have found women to enable your Yolo attitude."

^^^Nice.

I might post on her account this:

Don't be upset cuz guys with faces like me don't like girls with faces and bodies like yours.

Signed,

Attractive, Confident, Alpha Men Worldwide

P.S. How is it possible you're only 24yo? Your face looks like a bowl of old oatmeal that's been splattered against a wall and sprinkled with cat shit.

Haha, that Wall Adjustment Factor is brilliant. Surprised I haven't seen it here. Kudos to the MGTOW forum.

Quote: (06-12-2013 03:12 PM)McQueensPlayboyRules Wrote:  

^^^Nice.

I might post on her account this:

Don't be upset cuz guys with faces like me don't like girls with faces and bodies like yours.

Signed,

Attractive, Confident, Alpha Men Worldwide

P.S. How is it possible you're only 24yo? Your face looks like a bowl of old oatmeal that's been splattered against a wall and sprinkled with cat shit.

Steve, the reality is though, she is in D.C., not los angeles, and compared to the average DC woman, she is actually nice looking and attractive confident alpha men will go out with her(and pump and dump her, which is about what she deserves)

She always has some kind of weird expression in her photos. She's not an 8, not even in DC. She's a 6-6.5 (without makeup).

Quote: (06-12-2013 03:21 PM)Menace Wrote:  

She always has some kind of weird expression in her photos. She's not an 8, not even in DC. She's a 6-6.5 (without makeup).

yeah those are not good photos. I feel for the guys in D.C.

XOJane has come to replace Jezebel as the premier hamster site. Their whole reason for being is to help ease a whole generation of women into unhappiness and unfulfillment.

One user even predicts how I will age using a mathematical tool called the Wall Adjustment Factor. Here’s how it works -- my stated age is 24, I appear 30, 30 minus 6 is 24, and 6 divided by 24 is 25%. Therefore, any man who would date me must take into consideration my 25% Wall Adjustment Factor percentage; by 30 I’ll appear 38, and it’d be best if men just "fucked and chucked" me
[Image: agree.gif]

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

@master_thespian

Holy fucks then I feel for you DC cats.

Regardless, I'm writing a comment for her article now, that hopefully will cause her to bury her face into her pillow with tears. I can be a verbal assassin and this bitch is annoying me.

Check the comments in about 10minutes.

Guys it is not SO bad in DC. I mean, it's not like everyone is a complete troll and there is 1 7 for every 1000 women. Yes, there are fewer higher end women (obviously less than LA). There are attractive girls here of every nationality, it's just the attitude of many that's the problem. 6's think they're 8's, etc.

"WALL ADJUSTMENT FACTOR" is priceless.
"Fuck and Chuck" hahahaha

Quote: (06-12-2013 03:18 PM)master_thespian Wrote:  

Quote: (06-12-2013 03:12 PM)McQueensPlayboyRules Wrote:  

Steve, the reality is though, she is in D.C., not los angeles, and compared to the average DC woman, she is actually nice looking and attractive confident alpha men will go out with her(and pump and dump her, which is about what she deserves)

I know the forum loves to hate on DC girls but you are wrong. This she beast is ugly no matter where she is.

I was in Tysons Corner for a meeting today and stopped by the mall to fuck off for 30 minutes. I would stack the talent against girls in Newport Beach / Ft. Lauderdale any day. You just need to get away from fag hag grad student feminists in DuPont and get out to the for-profit / republican type neighborhoods - most of which are in NOVA.

Quote: (06-12-2013 03:44 PM)McQueensPlayboyRules Wrote:  

@master_thespian

Holy fucks then I feel for you DC cats.

Regardless, I'm writing a comment for her article now, that hopefully will cause her to bury her face into her pillow with tears. I can be a verbal assassin and this bitch is annoying me.

Check the comments in about 10minutes.

No i am in Los Angeles, but was in DC last year. it's bad there.