rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Recycling game

Recycling game

Don't know if this has a point, but thought I'd better ask first:

Got dumped by ex 5 months ago while she was in the midst of her travels (SURPRISE), she got back from long trip-outta town: she tried to re-establish contact with a 1,000 word email about her experiences a month ago, and I replied tersley, and she wrote "bla bla bla had fun bla bla bla 'Have a great summer'"...

I never replied (this was 2 months ago) - am now thinking about it. About saying what's up? Let's meet up? etc. etc.

If this a fucked up idea? I have no other options, and litte on the radar for the next month or two.

Recycling game

Never go back. In times of weakness it's an easy mistake to make. Move on... there's plenty more fish in the sea.

Recycling game

I learned the hard way to never light a dead candle. It's also going to be harder since she dumped you...more fish in the sea like Richie said. If you really wanna go for it, be prepared to deal with a lot of unwanted shit coming your way.

Recycling game

No, no no... Move on pal. Appear out of the blue in that situation seems that you are needy.

Deixa que essa fase é passageira, amanhã será melhor você vai ver a cidade inteira seu samba saber de cor!

Recycling game

Are you talking about getting back with her as your girlfriend or just tapping it while you're looking for something else? If it's the latter, why not?

Recycling game

nothing wrong with hitting it. just dont get back into a relationship

Recycling game

People, this is not a good idea...
It makes him leazy. He may settle down in that shitty relationship and never move on, all the drama... does not worth it.

Deixa que essa fase é passageira, amanhã será melhor você vai ver a cidade inteira seu samba saber de cor!