rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Did I have sex with her? -ReReligous girl

I was walking around like a hungry wolf right after last call. Like Roosh said this was 'garbage time' I stayed just hopping to hit something.(I think when it's close to the las call, it's better to realize you are done for the night and just leave the bar with dignity. have you guys had many success right before the bar closes?)

I saw this girl looking like a dancer. (nice posture, tied up hair, thin body)
'I am pretty sure you are a dancer........'

That's how it got started. Within couple hours, we were making out in a private place. I took her tops off without any resistance.
She threw a classic line. 'I can't have sex with you'. I said 'ok, just kiss tonight' without hesitation.
She didn't let me touch her pussy. but after massaging and kissing her inner thigh which made her crazy, I could finger and lick the fuck out of her pussy. (it was funny to see her moving her panties sideways when I was kissing her inner thighs)
She helped me to take my pants and underwear off.
All I need to do was penetrating her. But she wouldn't let me. So I said 'I will just rub it'. She didn't mind those. Plus she didn't mind if I penetrate just about an inch back and forth.
But when I put it more than half ways, she kept pushing me 'I can't'
Although I made her really horny and crazy, she was able to say 'I can't' after I penetrated her more than half way. So in the end, I got bjs and almost penetrated her few times.

I think she grew up in religious background. But she had been living like average girls (drinking and having sex)
She changed her mind about a year ago and haven't had sex since then. She is trying to be Re-religious. she doesn't drink anymore but smokes (???)

In the end, she seemed very upset about doing 'bad things'
She even had tears in her eyes....'I feel bad doing those'

I respect girls who are very religious and have been living that way.
But this girl is not.
She did all the things religious girls weren't supposed to and she is trying to change.

I think I am just going to keep her as a company and see how it goes while working on other chicks. Plus occasional makeouts and Bjs are not too bad.

Btw, did I have sex with her? I am sure she won't count me as a past sexual partner [Image: smile.gif]

Quote: (06-10-2013 08:00 PM)Sebastian Wrote:  

Btw, did I have sex with her? I am sure she won't count me as a past sexual partner [Image: smile.gif]

Yes on both.

Yeah, I had a girl pull that shit on me. I was so confused, but she gave me one of my top BJs in my lifetime so I guess who cares? Next time when you already have it in an inch, you might as well go the whole way. She likely didn't want to be seen as a slut.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

Sebastian, I can definitely relate to your experience. Last fall I had a similar situation with a woman I met on OKC. Super religious, even taught Sunday school but I could tell she was a raging slut underneath all of the religious pretense and guilt After the first two dates of just fooling around with me fingering her and licking her only we were on my bed on the third date. She kept repeating the mantra "I'm not having sex with you" and I would reply with a calm "that's fine" and continue to suck on her breasts, kiss her etc.

The thing that got me the notch was having her get on me cowgirl style and at first just slide back and forth on my cock. When she seemed at the peak of arousal I busted out the "just the tip" line. I almost couldn't say it with a straight face but she was so turned on she breathlessly repeated back "just the tip..." and in it went, tip only. Since she was on top and already turned on gravity did the rest of the work and she couldn't help but go down all the way. After about 10 seconds she said "uhm, we're having sex now...." and the bang was sealed.

That's pretty interesting. when a chick doesn't want to have sex, she won't let your cock come near her pussy. I mean this girl didn't mind me rubbing her pussy with my dick and even going in back and forth little. But she still could say 'no' after I almost fully inserted it. that's like putting a delicious food in your mouth and spitting it back out.

I will try that trick next time. I will just lie on my back, put both hands on back of my head and say 'I won't do anything. you can just rub against my cock' I will adjust the angle of my dick by moving hips and when it goes in ,I will say 'oh I didn't do anything, it's your fault' lol

anyways, after that bang, did you keep banging her or did she disappear because of buyer's remorse?

Quote: (06-10-2013 08:52 PM)RCron Wrote:  

Sebastian, I can definitely relate to your experience. Last fall I had a similar situation with a woman I met on OKC. Super religious, even taught Sunday school but I could tell she was a raging slut underneath all of the religious pretense and guilt After the first two dates of just fooling around with me fingering her and licking her only we were on my bed on the third date. She kept repeating the mantra "I'm not having sex with you" and I would reply with a calm "that's fine" and continue to suck on her breasts, kiss her etc.

The thing that got me the notch was having her get on me cowgirl style and at first just slide back and forth on my cock. When she seemed at the peak of arousal I busted out the "just the tip" line. I almost couldn't say it with a straight face but she was so turned on she breathlessly repeated back "just the tip..." and in it went, tip only. Since she was on top and already turned on gravity did the rest of the work and she couldn't help but go down all the way. After about 10 seconds she said "uhm, we're having sex now...." and the bang was sealed.

Don't mistake her super-hamster for her having self-control. If she had any self-control about being religious (first time or again, doesn't matter), she wouldn't have let you undress her at all.

You fucked her, but will always be in the "doesn't count" category for her. It's like stealth bombing.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

I say no. To me it requires full consent plus two complete pumps in order to qualify. I had a situation recently where I literally couldn't get the dick inside. Couldn't count it even though the most important part (the consent) had been hard-won through patient effort. I wanted the notch too, but I can't morally count it.

Check out my occasionally updated travel thread - The Wroclaw Gambit II: Dzięki Bogu - as I prepare to emigrate to Poland.

I need to do something similar with this girl who doesn't give head. Mumble "just the tip", get her in position and after a few minutes shove it right in.

If you were dating a girl and you found out she did this with another guy would you think they'd had sex?

There's your answer.

I was going to say this.

I say it depends.......

I tell guys about SNL from the bar.
'hey I picked this girl up from the bar right before it closes. I banged her that night'
'cool bro, how was she on the bed?'
'(I tell them the story)'
'LOL you didn't bang her'

The same guy who laughed, will act differently in a situation like you mentioned. [Image: confused.gif]

Quote: (06-11-2013 07:00 AM)Ensam Wrote:  

If you were dating a girl and you found out she did this with another guy would you think they'd had sex?

There's your answer.

in the major league only full-stroke insertion counts.

i guess you can count it as a junior league lay.

God what neurotics women have become... Men too, but let's focus on women for a second.

With all the religion and culture and garbage going into their minds, it's a real miracle when you find a normal girl.

By 'normal' I mean, a girl who interacts organically. It's not a big power play or ego game or attention jockeying.

It's fun, flirty and playful. And when it comes time to have sex, she goes for it. Because she wants to. Big deal. Animals having sex. It's been happening forever.

And she ENJOYS it. And you enjoy it. And God can go to hell if he's watching. He's probably jerking off.

If you want to blame somebody for ruining Western women, blame God.

I'm baffled how a guy can only put "part of" his dick in a girl and not end up balls deep.

Like she is going to stop you.

I've had this a few times. She wants you to put it in her ass.

Quote: (06-11-2013 12:29 PM)Feo Wrote:  

I've had this a few times. She wants you to put it in her ass.

Wait, this is like a postive revelation.

Let me speculate on your experience/reasoning.

She' horny as hell, knows she get off from anal, but the same bizarre ASD that won't let her fuck keeps her from doing something filthy like asking for anal?

That's a great idea, can you explain more how you know? Bet it's a good story!! A "good girl" who gets off from anal is more exciting an idea than a slut that openly loves it in every hole...

Quote: (06-11-2013 12:29 PM)Hotwheels Wrote:  

I'm baffled how a guy can only put "part of" his dick in a girl and not end up balls deep.

Same here. It's like stabbing someone with just the tip of the sword. Wouldn't you want to go in all the way up to the hilt every time?

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

I explained. When I inserted it, she kept pushing me.
Oh are you saying I should've forced my dick inside her?
I am pretty sure that's still a rape in U.S.

'Your honor, I only allowed the top of his penis inside my vagina. he fully inserted without my permission. I was raped.'

Quote: (06-11-2013 02:13 PM)AneroidOcean Wrote:  

Same here. It's like stabbing someone with just the tip of the sword. Wouldn't you want to go in all the way up to the hilt every time?

I'm just speculating here but I think the logic behind this is somehow even if a guy is half cock in and she says stop and he pushes in more it's somehow considered rape. [Image: confused.gif]

PSA: do not rape please. Rape is bad, do not commit rape or anything similar to it. Except for consensual rape-themed sex, which is okay because it's consensual and not rape.

Check out my occasionally updated travel thread - The Wroclaw Gambit II: Dzięki Bogu - as I prepare to emigrate to Poland.

In other culture, the police will laugh at such accusation.
(you guys went to the private place, got naked, licked each others genitals. you let him penetrate you but you didn't like how deep he went? so you think you got raped? Don't waste my time GTFO)
but it's different in U.S I believe.

I hate when guys here say 'you should've been more aggressive like ALPHA'
It reminds me of the video someone posted here.
(there was a bald guy with previous head damage scar running a bootcamp. he was showing he goes up to a girl and simply say 'I want to fuck you'. ROFL)

Only stupid sales man pressures the customer to the limit. (we all had experiences from those hood rat looking guys in a dress shirt. Usually blue shirt and black slacks from my experience.)
It doesn't work and it will just push them far away.

Quote: (06-11-2013 04:55 PM)aphelion Wrote:  

PSA: do not rape please. Rape is bad, do not commit rape or anything similar to it. Except for consensual rape-themed sex, which is okay because it's consensual and not rape.

Did Bill Clinton, hummers aren't sex, really mess things up this much? Your penis was inside her vagina. You had sex, kiddo.

Quote: (06-11-2013 07:00 AM)Ensam Wrote:  

There's your answer.

Yup. In this case there was consent. But suppose there was no consent, or the girl was underage. Then you tell the judge you only put it in halfway. Would you get convicted of rape? There's your answer.

Wow, the whole guilt resistance of the thing. Its... just.... idiotic. Its like guilt-driven pretenda-foreplay into the fuck. I remember bangin this girl who put up major consistent resistance right up till the 4th time together which I was really apprehensive about bothering with due to 3-date-no-bang rule, but she had a smokin body and thee most amazing ass of any girl I've been with still.

We're in her bedroom and she had apparently had a son that died and was telling me the story while laying there. He drowned at the wealthy family's island (yea, they owned an island..loaded), it was equally creepy because I had the story of the death of her 4-year old son fresh in my mind as we lay there and she's telling me, and she lit all these candles around her bed, and the surrounding walls had a dozen large oil painting print 2.5'x3' pictures in ornate frames of various cherubs playing harps n shit. Felt like a some weird religious ceremony, tied to her son's death, and I had to finally learn the right chant that got her to let me penetrate her.

The funny part is after all that effort it was like;"well I kept you waiting and now that I've told you the dearest things to my soul, how my son died, we can have sex." then. little to no resistance. It was some quasi religion tied to birthing tied to sex stigma she seemed to have... spooky.

And needless to say, there was tons of "almost" penetration that occurred but she was adamant that it wasn't the time no matter what tried until comfortable enough to tell me the story.

That's interesting @Ingocnito...

Whenever I've been with a woman who clearly WANTS to have sex yet for some reason is putting up barriers I typically just ask her. Not in a pissed off "why are you wasting my time" kind of way. But "look...I dig you, you like me, you clearly want to be here and get intimate...what's stopping you?"

Usually there's a very good (in her mind) reason. And when you get to the root of it she feels relieved. With Anglo girls it's usually religion-oriented. But some girls just like to bring the water temperature up to boiling and then don't even want to have any tea. Hence my post above about a serious lack of normal, no-issues women!

Way to stick in there with your girl... 4 dates is a long ass time to wait! ;-)

Quote: (06-12-2013 07:59 AM)VincentVinturi Wrote:  

But some girls just like to bring the water temperature up to boiling and then don't even want to have any tea.

Love this quote, it could be its own thread. Women who like to torture themselves by getting completely aroused and then denying themselves a release. [Image: thumb.gif]

Quote: (06-11-2013 12:24 AM)Sebastian Wrote:  

That's pretty interesting. when a chick doesn't want to have sex, she won't let your cock come near her pussy. I mean this girl didn't mind me rubbing her pussy with my dick and even going in back and forth little. But she still could say 'no' after I almost fully inserted it. that's like putting a delicious food in your mouth and spitting it back out.

I will try that trick next time. I will just lie on my back, put both hands on back of my head and say 'I won't do anything. you can just rub against my cock' I will adjust the angle of my dick by moving hips and when it goes in ,I will say 'oh I didn't do anything, it's your fault' lol

anyways, after that bang, did you keep banging her or did she disappear because of buyer's remorse?

Quote: (06-10-2013 08:52 PM)RCron Wrote:  

We went out one other time and she was on her period and again started up the "I'm not having sex with you" BS. I was sick of her resistance, especially since we already banged that I dropped her after that. Other than a banging body and good physical chemistry, she had a boring personality so I figured "why bother?"