rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tim Tebow to sign with Pats

This is not happening:
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000...man-roster

So, Bellichick and Brady are the best game managers ever, I give you that. In the last three seasons they have managed to run an effective offense without wide receivers and just using a slot and a tight end, so what? Now they are going to play without a full-back, a runner back, a QB?

If I were Mr. Kraft I would start looking for another head coach.

With God's help, I'll conquer this terrible affliction.

By way of deception, thou shalt game women.

Diaboli virtus in lumbar est -The Devil's virtue is in his loins.

The fuck are you talking about.

He's supposedly going to be the 3rd string QB at best, but believe me, there's no real controversy here. Belichick has always liked versatile football players - guys that can do more than one thing. We can't really believe that Tebow is going to get snaps at QB, can we? Of course not. There will be no Tebow media circus, because Belichick controls every word that comes out of the facility. I trust that he can find a use for Tebow, and if he can't, he'll release him. NE doesn't like to pay anyone other than their QB, and they release or let walk away far more talented players than Tebow every season.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Tebow isn't assured a roster spot - could be just Bill's way of reviving interest in Tebow's career. I am under an impression he has been a fan of Tebow's for some time.

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man

There is an NFL thread!

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

If Bellichick sees something in Tebow, that means there's something special about Tebow. Brady was a no-name QB once upon a time too...

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Why is Tebow a topic here? His NFL fame is solely due to the femicentric media, the same people who decide to focus Olympic telecasts on gymnastics instead of shit that men actually want to watch, like boxing and basketball.

I'd rather hear about Jason Collins and his march in the gay rights parade than anything about Tebow.

Maybe he did to to ruin the Jets. Any success Tebow has on the field (in whatever capacity) will make Rex Ryan look like a fool for not giving him a chance, and somewhat vindicate Josh McDaniels (the Patriots OC who drafted Tebow when he was the HC of the Denver Broncos).

Quote: (06-10-2013 11:37 PM)Major Tom Wrote:  

Maybe he did to to ruin the Jets. Any success Tebow has on the field (in whatever capacity) will make Rex Ryan look like a fool for not giving him a chance, and somewhat vindicate Josh McDaniels (the Patriots OC who drafted Tebow when he was the HC of the Denver Broncos).

I don't think success with the Pats really makes anyone else look bad. Tim Tebow can't run a prototypical NFL offense. You have to totally remake your team to fit his skills, and at some point, you have to be able to throw in the NFL - it's a passer's league. The Jets had no real plan for how to use him, and in the snaps he did get, he didn't make things happen. Even if you don't get a lot of snaps, you have to show something with what you're given if you want more. He didn't. Josh McDaniels drafted him on intangibles, but you need your starting QB to be somewhat ready to play - not be a project that has to actually be taught how to throw properly. A young head coach can't roll the dice like that with his very first 1st round draft choice. John Fox was forced to play him, and if you saw in his first start in Detroit, he couldn't run Fox's offense. His job is to win with what he had, so he altered things for Tebow, who was able to make things happen late 4th quarter in a tight game, but couldn't execute in the first 3 quarters. Tebow is a football player, but not a QB. I think Belichick has a better chance of making a contributor out of him than any other coach though. It's more a confirmation of Belichick's genius than another coach's failure. Belichick also scooped up Danny Woodhead after the Jets let him go, and made him a key contributor. Woodhead wasn't a fit for what the Jets do on offense, but was perfect for Belichick, who likes little guys to catch passes underneath. More than one coach has let go of a guy that had success somewhere else.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Tebow's measurements: 6'5", 250 pounds, Belli could make him a hybrid FB/TE/ wildcat QB