rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is it possible to teach women a lesson?

I was reading this thread about how a guy posted some chick's number on craiglist in order to "teach her a lesson," and while I thought the prank was hilarious and well-deserved, I also think to myself: Did that girl actually learn anything?

Which made me think further: Is it possible to teach a woman any lessons?

Unless you're actively fucking her, she's not going to change her behavior. Here's an example.

Last year's Halloween I picked up a hot 21-year old. I would consider her an 8, and I'm picky. She had an amazing bubble ass. If she hasn't put on weight, she'll still be an 8.

Regardless, after the bang she refused to hang out with me. I met her at another dance and she turned me down again, so immediately after I was done dancing with her, I went to another young hot girl, danced with her for like 30 seconds and then pulled her out of there, right in front of Halloween girl.

I ended up banging this new girl on the same night.

What was the result of this? Didn't see Halloween girl again for months. She randomly popped into another dance and I gave her a dance, and that was that.

So, it seems to me, that no matter your prior relationship with a girl, unless she currently wants to bang you you mean absolutely nothing to her. You cannot make her jealous, you cannot make her angry, she is basically indifferent to you and anything you do will either be ignored or considered annoying.

I've had other experiences that confirms this belief for me as well.

Thus it is impossible for men to really change women's behavior, because she's only going to alter her behavior for men she wants to fuck. For everyone else - forget it.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

It will take a concerted effort from multiple men, not just isolated incidents. Currently, if one man punishes her or calls her out, she has 50 others willing to take his place. But the move to restore parity to the sexual marketplace has to begin somewhere. Even the longest journeys start with a single step.

It's a classic collective action problem.

If all men united, we could change female behavior.

But one man cannot do anything.

The same is true of politics. Where as we could unite to kick the criminals out of Congress, none of our individual votes matter.

Of course, if no single man ever tried, then nothing would change. If each man tried changing female behavior, we'd succeed.

Any one man who tries changing female behavior is quixotic. But get enough Don Quixotes out there and suddenly the question is reasonable.

For every man who punishes a girl for bad behavior there are 100 other men bending over and taking her bs with a smile. The beta types taking it with a smile are growing in greater numbers compared to the dudes like us who are willing to put a girl in her place.

As Roosh said, the only purpose it serves is preserving your own ego.

Yeah as long as most men are happy to jump through womens hoops nothing will change. I have the tried the whole "give them some feedback" thing and dont really think they gave a shit. Well one time a chick blew up my phone after I told her she was wasting my time and should go to hell, so at least it got SOME reaction. Anyway I will still call out a bitch on unacceptable behaviour its a personal thing to me.

You have to beat the whore out of them while they're still young and impressionable. I blame their fathers.

Team Nachos

It sounds like this girl is red pill herself and if the script were flipped it's what any of us would do in the event of running into a girl we've already banged and don't want repeat business with. I'll take having this "problem" vs. one that's clingy and dramatic any day.

Quote: (06-10-2013 03:54 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

You have to beat the whore out of them while they're still young and impressionable. I blame their fathers.

The girls in my smaller hometown are feminine and sweet but most of them slowly turn into major bitches because each passing year they spend their Summers in Toronto.

I really don't think it matters how you grow up, at least around here. When your surrounded by femcunts and their behavior is the norm you eventually become that way as well.

Quote: (06-10-2013 03:38 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

It's a classic collective action problem.

If all men united, we could change female behavior.

But one man cannot do anything.

The same is true of politics. Where as we could unite to kick the criminals out of Congress, none of our individual votes matter.

Of course, if no single man ever tried, then nothing would change. If each man tried changing female behavior, we'd succeed.

Any one man who tries changing female behavior is quixotic. But get enough Don Quixotes out there and suddenly the question is reasonable.

Right, collective action could have solved any problems throughout history. Yet how often is it utilized?

Can't wait to get outta America.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

There's not a chance in hell you will ever get a girl in her sexual prime (16-28ish) to absorb any kind of wisdom. When they're younger you can shape their behavior to some degree (which is why it's so important that girls have strong father figures growing up) and when women are past their peak some of them are more amenable to self-reflection.

But during those prime years? No way. That shit is not even on her radar. If you're not the alpha tingling her vagina you might as well be invisible. She'll be about as receptive to some wise life lesson from a normal guy as she would be to a proposition from a dirt-covered, one-legged hobo.

In a way, it's understandable. They innately understand the power of their youth and beauty, and observe its effects on men every day of their lives. They therefore consider it a waste of time to engage in any kind of self-reflection which would require the least bit of mental taxation or unpleasant behavioral adjustment on their part.

The analogy would be if a guy was 6'4" and jacked with model looks, a trust fund and good social skills and could pull 8-9s with just basic conversation, do you think he would give a fuck what some random guy had to tell him about "improving his game"? He'd just laugh or ignore you.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

So true... You can have a girl on her knees asking for you to see her and after two weeks, you feel in the mood to meet her again and she does not even answer the phone. Why should that be?[Image: smile.gif] very easy answer most of the times....

It only would work with a girl desperately in love with a super alpha. In that case sure, the alpha can alter the girl's behavior by withdrawing attention easily. Similar dynamic when a borderline latches onto a pathological narcissist. Pretty soon he's got her dressing the way he wants, changing her job, moving, doing anything to please him.

Realistically 99% of men aren't going to be capable of having that kind of power with a girl that's a 5 or higher. And even the alphas capable of teaching a girl a lesson not only have no incentive to do so, they exist so rarely that the girl's relationship with such an alpha could easily be written off after the fact as him being a crazy controlling abuser, similar to how when guys get dumped by a hot chick they invariably say "oh she was completely crazy" to protect the ego.

Women rarely learn from their mistakes. They say they do but they don't. Teaching a lesson to a women is a waste of time.

Women are social chameleons. They have no sense of self. Men are defined by their careers. Women are defined by their outfits. Every time she changes her clothes she changes who she is. She can throw on a rock shirt and tight jeans and go to a concert in the afternoon and throw on some club clothes and high heels and be a club slut at night. Its pointless to try to change them because they become whatever their man is.

Team Nachos

Depends on what kind of lessons.. Stripper you shouldn't leave your cash where I can steal it when giving me a lapdance.

Or

Next time you lure me to your house don't have giant candle holders near your bed that I can beat you and your boyfriend with..

em you need to write a book.

Every attempt I made in the (regretful) past to pass down some wisdom or genuinely helpful advice to women has blown up in my face. I took that as a strong lesson that women are not great receivers of any kind of advice, so fuck it, let them learn the hard way. One of the main reasons I picked up on red pill was because of this phenomenon.

So, the only realistic solution is to intervene with the middle man, beta, nice guy, etc. Teach them to step away from that pedestal, take in interest in THEMSELVES rather then others at their own cost, and introduce them to the all important RVF game forum. Hopefully some of the broads pick up that we are not going to put up with their bullshit attitudes, questionable character, and emasculating demeanor. Damn, I wish I had all of this available going through high school.

Quote: (06-10-2013 07:50 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Every time she changes her clothes she changes who she is.

TRUER WORDS...

WIA

My all time favorite lesson I teach on the regular..

I am not a chain store and the second you get cunty with me our transaction will turn into cash only. If you don't like this I will cut every part I put in your car out with a torch and push it outside.

I'm not governed by anyone at work. Most women don't know this.

what kinda lessons are you proposing to teach?

Not possible. I don't even think it's a collective action problem. I see women I work with who are well past menopause and no longer fuckable have the same issues with learning that young hot chicks do. I think it's just too painful for women to have true introspection. Cognitively they can learn but as soon as emotions get involved their executive function goes out the window and all their reactions become very primal. Then once it's all over they'll justify whatever happened in a way that takes away all real accountability from themselves. We call it the hamster.

The best you can hope for is to train a girl who wants to fuck you by being a father figure but all that goes out the window as soon as she's done with you.

I read somewhere that all you need to trigger a huge movement within a country, politically/socially or otherwise, is about 8-10% of the population who are determined to make it happen. Once you saturate the media with enough of these affirmations and it becomes a reality, to the point where you can regularly expect for men to (for example) call women out on their shit at least half of the time, then female behavior could change drastically because that's become the new norm and women will even call each other out on their shit. They're the conformists more so than us, and they more regularly engage in 'herd' thinking.
That's why sites like Jezebel try to normalize slutty behavior, they know that this kind of shit is contagious.

What would help a lot would be a social process to exile, shun, or strongly ostracize dissidents so you can get that natural social policing that works within in-groups. The focus now is PC but it could instead be calling women out on behaving like men.

Quote: (06-10-2013 08:00 PM)Menace Wrote:  

em you need to write a book.

Shit would definitely be epic. Life of El Mech, Volume I: The Greek Foundations of Big Bucks, Sluts, and Cutlasses

In the past, it might have been possible because experiencing harsh consequences over your idiotic decisions will eventually catch up with you and make you think. For example, a woman fucking cads and being thrown out in the street with her bastard child, where she has to prostitute herself or die of starvation. These kinds of broken women probably made valuable anti-role models and preached what not to do ("my biggest regret is...")... in the past.

But today, women have all these artificial sources of self-esteem, money, social support, safety and reassurance that they never experience any significant consequences. A woman could have 10 bastard kids, go on crack and sleep only with gangster types until she is dying of incurable gonorrhea today, and she would still find someone willing to shelter her, give her understanding and reassure her hamster that she "just followed her heart".

Women learning from their experiences is, sadly, mostly a thing of the past.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Quote: (06-11-2013 02:00 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

In the past, it might have been possible because experiencing harsh consequences over your idiotic decisions will eventually catch up with you and make you think. For example, a woman fucking cads and being thrown out in the street with her bastard child, where she has to prostitute herself or die of starvation. These kinds of broken women probably made valuable anti-role models and preached what not to do ("my biggest regret is...")... in the past.

But today, women have all these artificial sources of self-esteem, money, social support, safety and reassurance that they never experience any significant consequences. A woman could have 10 bastard kids, go on crack and sleep only with gangster types until she is dying of incurable gonorrhea today, and she would still find someone willing to shelter her, give her understanding and reassure her hamster that she "just followed her heart".

Women learning from their experiences is, sadly, mostly a thing of the past.

Even back in the old days women could avoid the consequences of their behavior by abandoning their child.