rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

RationalWiki's Game Denial

Have anyone on here ever read RationalWiki? For a site that proclaims itself to believe in "science", its quite blue pill when it comes to biomechanics.

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Friendzone
Quote:Quote:

The friendzone is a legendary dimension of death, destruction, and misandry that was created by feminist witches circa 1960. The friendzone is used by women to entrap faithful male slaves and feed off their friendship energy and good deeds. Men are lured in by women, who then teleport them into the friendzone through an invisible interdimensional wormhole triggered by the code phrase "I just want to be friends!" This causes them to believe they still exist in the real world, while secretly existing in a parallel reality where men are systematically oppressed by women who only want Bad Boys and not Nice Guys. The friendzone is believed to be one of the biggest threats to Western society since the invention of the atomic bomb and finding a way to shut it down for good is the primary goal of heroic men's rights activists worldwide.
Look at them mocking the friendzone, like its a subject for a uncyclopedia article.

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Pick-up_artist

Very elementary summary of PUA, sounds like it was written in 2007.

They also defend slut walks:

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/SlutWalk

I hate when Blue Pill leftists try to say they are true believers in the scientific method and put faith in nothing, yet turn around and basically preach a secular religion that believes in blank slatism and gender neutrality.

Yeah but Leftism is the trendy cool religion for smart people.

If you're Left you're smart. You're much smarter than traditional religious people and you have much more heart and compassion that libertarians and Red Pillers.

If you're Blue Pill Left you're the most perfect human being that could ever walk the earth. Just ask any of them.

This sort of disinformation is written by fat feminists while they're sitting around eating donuts in college without dates. I noticed something like this today while looking up the Apex Fallacy, except it's on UrbanDictionary. Looks like feminists got there too and changed the definition so it encompassed "misogyny," their go-to buzzword.

There is an article on Return of Kings today that features a quote saying that when man makes woman his equal he makes her his master. This is a prime example of that.

Whenever possible, we should try and remove the crap they write. Or at least get it flagged.

Quote: (06-09-2013 01:08 PM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

This sort of disinformation is written by fat feminists while they're sitting around eating donuts in college without dates. I noticed something like this today while looking up the Apex Fallacy, except it's on UrbanDictionary. Looks like feminists got there too and changed the definition so it encompassed "misogyny," their go-to buzzword.

There is an article on Return of Kings today that features a quote saying that when man makes woman his equal he makes her his master. This is a prime example of that.

Whenever possible, we should try and remove the crap they write. Or at least get it flagged.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.ph...id=7038350

lol, what I don't get is that these fat feminists will say that the Apex fallacy is bullshit, but go around and call all women bitches and they're going to drop shrieking NAWALTS like cluster f-bombs in a tarantino flick.

delete, glitching hard.

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man

Just like you should be suspicious when loony religious fundamentalists claim moral superiority, you should also be suspicious when SWPL trendy atheist types claim intellectual superiority.

Quote: (06-09-2013 02:27 PM)Hades Wrote:  

Quote: (06-09-2013 01:08 PM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

lol, what I don't get is that these fat feminists will say that the Apex fallacy is bullshit, but go around and call all women bitches and they're going to drop shrieking NAWALTS like cluster f-bombs in a tarantino flick.

I have a qu about that Urban Dictionary page. Why is the #1 definition of "Apex Fallacy" (the real one) listed at the bottom, but the #2 definition listed up top?

Also, the real definition has far more "up votes" than the feminist's definition. So that's even more reason for it to be at the top of the page.

Feminist definition: 32 up votes, 97 down votes
Real definition: 85 up votes and 27 down votes

WTF??? What this tells me is public opinion is on the side of men, but feminists have friends in high places. Who else would deliberately lay out a page in reverse?

If we can't get them to change the layout of that page, we all should make it a point to up-vote and down-vote the proper definitions. Do it here:

They also justified the deletion of an article on game denialism with this rant. However, they do at least have an entry on game denialism in their manosphere glossary.

I've been there - it's just a progressive, atheist, SJW website which presents itself as just a site for debunking pseudoscience.

I've seen feminists there say things like "all rape is committed by men", or "the term 'grow a pair' is sexist because it implies one needs testicles to be a male' - those are literal quotes.

When SJWs get kicked-off Wikipedia for being too rabid, which takes a lot because Wikipedia is now mainly run by leftists, they go to RationalWiki.