rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Woman Uses Facebook To Publicly Shame Alleged Cheater

Quote:Quote:

An alleged cheater was publicly shamed Wednesday, and now his photo has gone viral.

"If this is your husband, I have endured a 2 hour train ride from Philadelphia listening to this loser and his friends brag about their multiple affairs and how their wives are too stupid to catch on. Oh please repost..." a Facebook user wrote on Wednesday.

And boy, did people repost. At the time of publication, the photo had been shared more than 86,000 times -- and counting. Check it out below.

[Image: article-2337983-1A36EC17000005DC-94_634x421.jpg]

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/07...ostpopular

Did the girl do this because she wanted the guy to be caught by his wife, or did she do it for attention seeking purposes? My guess is the latter.

If he can track her down through the IP adress he would have grounds to sue her for defamation of character.

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

Here's one of the comments:
Quote:Quote:

craichead2011
87 Fans
23 minutes ago ( 8:44 AM)
You know which men almost never cheat?

Men who are getting plenty of sex and positive attention at home. It's a really simple solution to cheat proof your marriage if you're a woman. Treat him like you'd like to be treated and give him sex on a regular basis.

Damn right, monogamy/exclusivity is earned.

Quote: (06-09-2013 08:11 AM)bacon Wrote:  

If he can track her down through the IP adress he would have grounds to sue her for defamation of character.

[Image: Challenge-Considered.png&h=400]

RVF?

Here's a picture of the shamer:
[Image: article-2337983-1A36EC23000005DC-415_306x423.jpg]

What if a guy did the same to a girl?

Misogynist.

Hatemonger.

War on women.

Rape culture.

She can prove nothing without audio though. For all the world knows, they had a little spat on the train and this was her "revenge.

"Wadn't me."

I have a feeling this woman is going to get hung out to dry. I sure hope so.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

What a stupid bitch. Mind your own business. That would be funny if tracked her down and showed up at her doorstep.

Post a [Image: link.gif] to her Facebook.

Team Nachos

Quote: (06-09-2013 09:57 AM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

She can prove nothing without audio though. For all the world knows, they had a little spat on the train and this was her "revenge.

"Wadn't me."

I have a feeling this woman is going to get hung out to dry. I sure hope so.

Exactly, its pathetic what she did and I hope she's punished.

Donlak covered it recently http://donlak.wordpress.com/2013/06/07/t...ng-method/

People are up in arms about the government spying on them but have no quarrel with something like this. Accusations without any proof about something this woman has no business in.

Quote: (06-09-2013 08:18 AM)jariel Wrote:  

Her husband probs cheated on her. No surprise.

[Image: AVfjFqp.gif]

ugly inside and out

This confirms that society cannot accept a man getting pussy on his own terms. 86 thousand people felt the need to join in on spoiling his fun.

She's an idiot for doing this. People think that their damn phone allows them to do anything they want. If I caught this bitch taking my picture, there would be a definite confrontation that she would not be appreciating or telling all of her friends about.

That's great that you're able to "tell on" someone for their bad behavior, but people never think that they might not get that chance if they mess with the wrong person.

That said, it's annoying when you have to listen to ANYONE yaking it up next to you on an extended trip. My second worst fear is sitting in front of two people that won't shut up on a long flight. (Worst fear is sitting next to a fat person).

shocking. I was expecting a picture of a young, gorgeous, sexually active, vibrant, young lady.

I NEVER would have guessed that she was a withered up, menopausal, gossipy bitch that is unable to mind her own business...

Maybe she evens out her negative karma by overtipping? (LOL)

Take a good look at her. Those are the ones you need to watch. She's the girl that fucks you at the DMV or the one that declines your mortgage.

If you never listen to anything else I say again please listen this time.

confirmed her.

[Image: stephstrayer.jpg]

facebook

I am new to this forum. Mods, please remove if you consider this inappropriate. I did not see anything in the forum rules against it.

Good job and cool username!

STEALTH MODE activated* Im going B-52 bomber stealth status when out w/uglies in public.

WIA- For most of men, our time being masters of our own fate, kings in our own castles is short. Even those of us in the game will eventually succumb to ease of servitude rather than deal with the malaise of solitude

FIGURES.

She needs a good lesson in what it is to lose your privacy. She robbed someone else of theirs, in all her self-righteousness. Now she needs to see what it feels like to have someone stick their nose in HER business.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Quote: (06-09-2013 09:34 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

She needs a good lesson in what it is to lose your privacy. She robbed someone else of theirs, in all her self-righteousness. Now she needs to see what it feels like to have someone stick their nose in HER business.

Let's start a meme. Hopefully it blows up.

Team Nachos

Putting out ripples now. Let's see if they become waves.

Right now the majority of Anon is mostly focused on the NSA wiretaping, so by comparison this is small fish.