rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Walmart

Walmart

The other day, I was having dinner at the McDonald's restaurant in my local Walmart Supercentre where a massively overweight woman was also present. She was using one of those carts you can get on to and drive a mile or so to get your groceries. After she had finished her meal, she backed off with her vehicle that was beeping like a reversing truck. It was truly bizarre.

The regular shopping carts that are moved by actual pushing have bad steering but they are still good enough to take your too lazy to walk and too old for sitting in a shopping cart kid for a ride through the aisles. When you are done shopping, you can conveniently use that cart to go to your car or the closest bus stop and just leave the cart in the middle of the parking lot or sidewalk, preferably knocked over. I don't get that kind of carelessness. It's similar to throwing your McDonald's leftovers all across the table and floor, except for your cup that you refill before entering Walmart and when it's empty, you can't be bothered to use a trash can. Just leave it on a shelf because somebody will probably do the job for you and properly dispose of it.

Canada is doing itself a disservice by tolerating an environment that reinforces bad behavior. Just kick out Walmart like Germany did.

Walmart

Eating at McDonald's inside a Walmart dude? Just thinking about that makes me cringe.

Walmart

Quote: (06-09-2013 02:07 AM)Only One Man Wrote:  

Eating at McDonald's inside a Walmart dude? Just thinking about that makes me cringe.

Still the same crap from a regular McDonald's. In fact, I would trust it more than the one near my place.

Walmart

Quote: (06-09-2013 02:00 AM)Heinrich Wrote:  

The other day, I was having dinner at the McDonald's restaurant in my local Walmart Supercentre where a massively overweight woman was also present. She was using one of those carts you can get on to and drive a mile or so to get your groceries. After she had finished her meal, she backed off with her vehicle that was beeping like a reversing truck. It was truly bizarre.

The regular shopping carts that are moved by actual pushing have bad steering but they are still good enough to take your too lazy to walk and too old for sitting in a shopping cart kid for a ride through the aisles. When you are done shopping, you can conveniently use that cart to go to your car or the closest bus stop and just leave the cart in the middle of the parking lot or sidewalk, preferably knocked over. I don't get that kind of carelessness. It's similar to throwing your McDonald's leftovers all across the table and floor, except for your cup that you refill before entering Walmart and when it's empty, you can't be bothered to use a trash can. Just leave it on a shelf because somebody will probably do the job for you and properly dispose of it.

Canada is doing itself a disservice by tolerating an environment that reinforces bad behavior. Just kick out Walmart like Germany did.

Mcdonalds inside a Wal-Mart? In Canada? I love how despite what people want to believe, Canada, like the rest of western civilization, also has America's worst qualities. Like how my friend thinks that all British people are Richard Dawkins, when in reality they are more likely like Eastenders or these blokes http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lou_and_Andy

Walmart

In case you miss it the obese woman is wearing a soul food delivery t shirt [Image: banana.gif]

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

Walmart

Oh, I thought you were going to say something like "She was really huge and disgusting and I recognized her from the 'online hamster thread"

Walmart

Quote: (06-09-2013 02:07 AM)Only One Man Wrote:  

Lots of girls there. I used to post up with a drink and talk to hoodrats going in and out every 5 minutes.

Walmart

Germany kicked out Walmart and left in Woolworth's and Aldi's?
It must have been because of how they treat their employees or something. I'm impressed, Germany.

Walmart

Don't forget Lidl, probably one of the worst offenders in that regard. It's a German supermarket chain like Aldi is. Then there are a bunch of others that have the same concept: small-sized stores, limited range of products, store brands and low prices. Germans love it.