rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dude on Youtube making money of red pill

Hey so I just found out today that some guy is trying to make money on Youtube by making videos of the red pill. The thing that gets to me is how he takes work from manosphere writers like Rollo Tomasi and copies them for example when he takes his iron rule of "Whoever cares less has the more power" and he doesn't give any credit. Its cool that a lot of people will wake up and take the red pill in a way but the way this guys is doing it is really fucked up since hes coping others work and is trying to make make it seem like he is the genious that came up with that advice. I don't know how yall feel about this. Frankly, I would like to take his ass down for being stealing others work. Thoughts?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FB1_AG3tHA

Quote: (06-08-2013 10:12 PM)RevolutionaryCause Wrote:  

Hey so I just found out today that some guy is trying to make money on Youtube by making videos of the red pill. The thing that gets to me is how he takes work from manosphere writers like Rollo Tomasi and copies them for example when he takes his iron rule of "Whoever cares less has the more power" and he doesn't give any credit. Its cool that a lot of people will wake up and take the red pill in a way but the way this guys is doing it is really fucked up since hes coping others work and is trying to make make it seem like he is the genious that came up with that advice. I don't know how yall feel about this. Frankly, I would like to take his ass down for being stealing others work. Thoughts?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FB1_AG3tHA

Rarely are ideas truly original. You ever heard the saying "Great minds think alike". Smart people tend to see truths independently, but only gain confidence in what they're seeing with time or through affirmation that other smart people are seeing the same thing. Look at the old essays such as Arthur Schopenhauer's "On Women". Much red pill knowledge has been documented in many older texts so it's not like it's new info, just new to most men in the modern West. The Bible has a fair bit of red pill knowledge, but King James isn't going to be filing a copyright suit any time soon.

One could argue that Rollo got that iron rule from Robert Greene's "48 laws of power". One thing I've come to realize that success is often less about the idea itself as much as the marketing. So if he markets better, so be it.

Civilize the mind but make savage the body.

You're linking to a video sales letter. My thoughts is that your post is [Image: spam.gif]