rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tips for Juggling Multiple Women When Abroad

Im in Santa Marta Colombia right now, Ive got 4 locals on the go and Im having difficulty juggling them all at once. Eventually Im keen to reduce the number here because its just too difficult to handle but for the moment Im still yet to bang two of them so its hard to know which I need to cull!

Ok so the question is whats the best way to handle multiple women in small scenes in other countries. The problem here seems to be that as a foreigner you stand out like a saw thumb, the bar/restaurant/cafe/beach etc scene is limited so the chances of being caught are increased, and Im running out of good excuses as to why I cant see them.

Oh and the other thing is that everyone single one of these Colombian girls I date seem to be bloody private eyes who are constantly suspicious and jealous of absolutely everything.

I ran into the same thing in Cartagena. Even though I didn't want to leave, I was kind of happy to jump on a flight out of there.

I think the best way to keep juggling is to switch hotels often (which obviously is a pain). This will keep random "stop-bys" to a minimum.

While you are at it, break down some Santa Marta data sheets, hotels, bars, clubs, restaurants etc.

"btw. How you handling your gaming in Spanish?"

"I´ve been getting the looks from different bar or restaurant ownes after bringing different girls."

I definitely know that feeling about getting stares from the restaurant owners, waiters etc. Some of the sneaky drug dealers in cartagena also will rat you out to the new chick your with too telling them about how many others you've had in the last few days. The worst by far though is the staff at the hotel... In santa marta I was bringing back multiple women on the same days, some considerably more older too, and after a day or two of this their whole attitude towards you changes. For example by the end of it the guy wouldnt even let some of girls go into my room for 15mins to change into a bikini without me paying an extra person surcharge.

As for my spanish game...

I have certainly taken the easy option, but why the fuck not if it gets great simple results! Ive been using latinamericancupid and have had an absolute abundance, well filtered so they can speak a bit of english to complement my bit of spanish and preferably if they give suggestions of partying, like attitudes towards drinking, religion etc.

Not all are great looking compared to the knockouts you see on the street but with a bit of research and facebook filtering you can find the right ones. The ugly ones arent a lost cause anyway so long as you let them know that you just want to be mates with them. By doing this you get introduced to all there hot friends, and these are the ones that you want. This has always been great for me. Ive been the guy in tourist bars with 5 hot colombians all enthusiastically asking to have there pictures taken with me and wanting to dance etc. And Ive never gone home alone.

Im in Medellin now and the quality of chicks and nightlife seems to better. Last night was my first night out without a prearranged date and me and my friend both picked up colombians but neither sealed the deal. (tonight perhaps) Theres a whole lot more I can explain about my internet dating experiences over here so maybe after another month of learning Ill share.

For me it seems a no brainer but less of a challenge. But since my time and spanish is limited, Im 100% satisfied with this method of picking up these incredibly sexy creatures!

Devo, are you staying in hostels while ur in colombia?

Im going to be in colombia for 3 weeks in dec/jan and im gonna be staying in hostels soo im alittle concerned about how im going to F*close colombian girls. Or are you just using a love motel?

Also what was the best place at night to find girls in Santa Marta?

Quote: (08-13-2010 05:01 PM)Dash Global Wrote:  

Devo, are you staying in hostels while ur in colombia?

Im going to be in colombia for 3 weeks in dec/jan and im gonna be staying in hostels soo im alittle concerned about how im going to F*close colombian girls. Or are you just using a love motel?

Also what was the best place at night to find girls in Santa Marta?

I've never attempted to take a local girl back to a dorm room nor a love motel, just seems too difficult considering a budget private hotel room will generally only cost you about double what youd pay for a dorm. Im not into private rooms at dorms either because local chicks can feel uncomfortable with so many foriegn eyes judging them. Not to mention the judgement passed at me for being a man whore with a taste for what others might wrongly think are prostitutes. Best to keep your backpacker world and your international gamer world separate.

Dash, I'd recommend rocking into a town and staying at a social hostel for a night or two before moving into your own private hotel room. By doing this, you have time to make a few friends for when you need wings and time to sus out the logistics of the town. ie cheap places to eat, nicer places to take girls that wont cost you an arm and a leg and is somewhat quiet, places to go out and of course a hotel within your budget that allows you to bring girls back and isnt too far away from the action.

Preparation is key for SNLs and f closing in general and theres no reason to make things harder for yourself than it already is. If money is a problem (it is for me Im travelling for a year) then stay in hostels during the quieter week days make your friends, sightsee, and then book into a hotel for the weekend at which time you re bound to get more action anyway.

the easy answer for the hotels, I rent apts in colombia, they always have door guys, who dont say shit, and have to call your room to let her up if she decided to stop by. Colombians are psycho jealous, plain and simple.....

in santa marta, el centro can be vvvveeeerrrrryyyy small. have some jugo de maracuya on the beach for me, I like to have them mix it with some pina too, but thats just me.