rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

6 dead in Santa Monica shootings
dead in Santa Monica shootings
7 if you include the gunman, who was taken down by police. Hopefully this thread doesn't devolve into another gun control debate, but I'm sure it will...

Scary to have this hit so close to home. At one point the guy was on a street corner and fired on a bus, injuring a passenger. Looks like a random rampage, though so far it looks like most of the victims are women. Possibly another AFC-psychopath?

MikeCF, any word from the streets there?

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK
Damn, I was considering heading to Santa Monica today but went to Newport Beach instead.

Obama was at a fundraising luncheon just 3 miles away.
News report I read included a description of a white guy in his 20s.
Took place not far from the Santa Monica Pier and 3rd Street Promenade, and carried over to Santa Monica College.
Streets were on lockdown near 26th street.

Otherwise I haven't heard anything.

Good wake up call for people. No one is safe anywhere - even on the west side.

We all gotta be vigilant and ready to police our own streets.
Poor souls, their lives were taken too early. I'm sure Diane Feinstein and the left will push the gun bill once again especially since an AR-15 was used. I was going to take a math class there this summer but I registered too late thank goodness.
This is why we need to have guns to arm ourselves!

LOL
Of course its going to turn into a gun debate. How could it not? That is why these terrible things are happening.

-Carmo-
My cousin goes to school there apparently it happened in the library and there was also a house fire nearby. Crazy stuff.
Anyone arguing for gun control in these times is blind
Motive?

Besides incel loser who's too narcissistic to just end his own worthless life.
If the shooter wasn't killed by the police, he could've written a book on convict/mass murderer game in prison. Can anyone think of a quicker way to go from beta to alpha than to shoot a few people?
Got this email from Santa Monica college:

I want to reiterate that today’s incident was not a school shooting. It began off campus and was the result of a shooting suspect attempting to evade officers by running on to the campus.
I feel safe, knowing that Captain Jaqueline Seabrooks is the police chief in charge.

[Image: Bowlathon-2012-972-A.jpg]
[Image: Seabrooks.jpg] [Image: 08-21-07_Seabrooks.gif] [Image: ing_police05-27-2008.jpg]
[Image: 2418617220_eaedbecc27.jpg] [Image: 8606342_448x252.jpg]
So who's prejudices are gonna win the crazy lottery today?
Quote: (06-07-2013 11:46 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

I feel safe, knowing that Captain Jaqueline Seabrooks is the police chief in charge.

[Image: Bowlathon-2012-972-A.jpg]
[Image: Seabrooks.jpg] [Image: 08-21-07_Seabrooks.gif] [Image: ing_police05-27-2008.jpg]
[Image: 2418617220_eaedbecc27.jpg] [Image: 8606342_448x252.jpg]

[Image: wtf.jpg]
Quote: (06-07-2013 09:53 PM)Carmo Wrote:  

Of course its going to turn into a gun debate. How could it not? That is why these terrible things are happening.

-Carmo-

Trolling?

Forget the gun debate, but I highly doubt that the gun itself was the sole reason why this guys did what he did. It's not like he just saw the gun and that caused him to go bonkers. I'm sure he'd find a way to hurt a lot of people some other way if he didn't have access to guns (knife, fertilizer bomb, crossbow [Image: smile.gif] etc.). But won't deny the fact that a semi-automatic weapon makes it easier to kill more people faster.

Wouldn't be suprised to find out if this guy had been on some kind of psychotropic drug that Big Pharma pushes for years, but then again maybe he's just plain crazy.

2015 RVF fantasy football champion
[Image: CORRECTION_Santa_Monica_Shooting_0564e.jpg]

Front left [Image: kermit.gif]
Oh, they better strengthen those leniant California Gun Laws

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_California

Should've bought some AR-15 duing the lull in the past month or so. It's like harvesting, buy them when cheap, then sell em when the gun nuts fear Feinstein and Bloomberg will get their way.
Quote: (06-08-2013 07:21 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

Looks a bit like a young version of the chick that played in "The Departed." Better body though.

[Image: vera-farmiga-image.jpg]

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling
Roosh's girl looks Persian, not Anglo. The eyes, nose, eyebrows, facial expression suggest Middle Eastern. Persians swarm SMC, so that's the likely answer. Persian girls are usually too much headache to be worth pursuing.

<snip>

Santa Monica College has a lot of cuties. Since there's a high transfer rate to UCLA, there's no real stigma attached to going to a community college. So a lot of cute girls end up there.

Many guys would be better off taking a social psychology class at night rather than hitting the bars. Units are really cheap, too.
Maybe another aspegers kid... like almost all of these shooters. I wonder how long it takes for people to make the connection.

http://ktla.com/2013/06/08/one-of-four-v...z2VfG1Ez1d
Asperger's/autism.

Some people think it was always there but is just being diagnosed more now.

Wrong.

Historically it was a very small percentage of the population.

Tech allows these guys to make enough money to attract women now. There is more autism now.

The gene is from the man and the fathers can't admit that the kid has it. So the kid doesn't get help and ends up as a shooter.