rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best professional Sports event to pick up Hot Girls

I want to hear what's everyones opinion on the best sports event to pick up the hottest girls. So the factors are a.) hotness of the girl and b.)logistics of the approach..like if the arena has other things to do besides just watching the game.

No competitive events like gymnastics, beach volleyball, figure skating or anything else. We are going to stick to sports of NBA, MLB, NFL, Soccer, Nascar and NHL. Soccer so I can get the whole monosphere involved.

I am talking about the best looking girls on average, NOT the easiest.

My experience has led me to rank from the hottest to least hottest in this order:

1. MLB
2. NBA
3. NFL
4. Soccer
5. Nascar
6. NHL

I find MLB and NBA to be the best places for this. MLB is above the NBA became its outdoors and many girls go there just to drink and be outside. The NBA may win in overall talent.
I have heard good things about Nascar if you like that "certain" type of girl.

Why is the NHL last? I've been to one game and the girls have not impressed me, along with the plethora of older woman. The problem may be the outfits. The NBA and MLB are tops when it comes to having sexy outfits for woman. The NHL is def last in the caterogry. That jersey does no service for woman.

Thoughts?

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock

I've found boxing matches to have some above average talent.
And to a lesser extent mma fights too.

NHL groupies don't necessarily go to the games. They hit the nightspots/bars where players hang out. If you can find out where those places are, you'll see a different level of talent.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Nationals Games are CRAWLING with hot women. Egads.

Check out formula one races. Serious money involved, that attracts serious talent.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Quote: (06-07-2013 03:52 PM)vinman Wrote:  

Check out formula one races. Serious money involved, that attracts serious talent.

Beat me to it-that would be my first choice

But you better at least be able to act like you have money

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

SEC football game day

"In America we don't worship government, we worship God." - President Donald J. Trump

Quote: (06-07-2013 03:42 PM)Scarlet_Terror Wrote:  

Where's the best place to approach them? That bar on top of the stadiium? The Bullpen

It's subjective! To each his own........

Quote: (06-07-2013 04:37 PM)rakishness Wrote:  

Quote: (06-07-2013 03:42 PM)Scarlet_Terror Wrote:  

Where's the best place to approach them? That bar on top of the stadiium? The Bullpen

yep, thats where they tend to congregate when not in their seats

I'm not 100% sure if this is on topic, but I remember reading an article about some Tall guy who claimed he played for the Seattle Supersonics (or some other team?) and was able to bang alot of chicks.

For PRO sports Baseball has the best talent crawling around hands down. It's so much I was tempted to right a sheet on it. Baseball is cheap(ish), and you don't actually have to be 100% invested in the action, plus it's easy for chics to understand. Blue Jays games are crawling with women and if you go to the party deck it's basically like a lounge and you can open girls no problem. After the game you venue change to a bar and do your thing. It's getting the the point I will just troll the after game bars with my Blue Jays shit on and act like I was at the game.

I agree with everyone else, MLB is the best opportunity at least in the US. I go to a few SF Giants games every season and the talent is better every year, probably because they've won 2 World Series and now everyone is a fan. A lot of girls go to the games with their girlfriends (amigas) with no guys in sight. Also good are the preseason games in Arizona. A lot more drinking, more laid back, people walk around more and are relaxed.

For NBA games, girls always seem to be with their boyfriend or a date and unlike baseball the girls are more likely to be focused on the game.

Soccer games here in the US are a good spot to see lots of Latinas but the few games I've been to the talent is a little weak and most are with their family or a boyfriend/date.

NHL games are hit and miss. Some games have a good amount of girls while others are shutouts. The good games seem to have a lot of white and blonde girls.

I've never gone to any NFL or Nascar events, I am not a fan.

NHL games really vary venue to venue.

Montreal being the best because more girls will go in smaller groups, where as in Toronto it's mostly dudes and tickets are more expensive than anywhere else too.

However if your in Quebec at any point during the hockey season check out a game somewhere in the QMJHL. Talent level is very high and Puck Sluts are everywhere too.

Horse Racing (spring and autumn carnival) - like shooting fish in a barrel in Australia. Plus half the guys that go, have no idea how to wear a suit.

[Image: spring-carnival-1.jpg]

[Image: springracingcarnival.jpg]

[Image: Fashion-favourites-6317710.jpg]

If you're not growing, you're dying.

It really depends on the city you live in and the type of girls you're looking for but since I'm an equal opportunity slayer, I'll give an objective opinion. Here is how it goes in my southeast U.S. city:

1. College Football
2. NBA games
3. NFL games
4. MLB games

I'm a big fan of both soccer and hockey but there are no MLS or NHL teams here. Most chicks are certified bandwaggoners, so if the pro team in your city is doing well, there will more than likely be a good selection of tail at the games--especially as the playoffs start.

I've heard Orioles' games at Camden Yards in Baltimore can be very good. The location of the stadium is excellent for a venue change to the bars in Federal Hill. Federal Hill is just a short walk away.

^ generally Ballparks are situated in good areas near bars and lounges. Only mega city teams like the White Sox or Angels play in shit areas far from stuff. Arenas can be in great aras also but if it's winter your cockblocked by the cold weather. Nothing beats that easy stroll after a game when it's nice out with a old buzz and a hot broad to a lounge not to far away.

Its become trendy to follow baseball for women because it's a low investment sport that requires no effort to really follow.

I've gotten laid a few times by approaching chicks at Nats games (Fairgrounds/Bullpen) or in bars after the game (Gordon Biersch).

I find baseball parks are the best for hookups. You can drink at the game and afterwards you can move them to the local bars. Baseball parks are almost always located near bars.

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock

Old thread but most women go to these games with their boyfriends. College football games are by far the best

This is such a location-dependent thing that it is almost not worth talking about without comparing specific teams.

I do agree that college games are probably the best pickings. However, is a Sun Devil game a good gaming spot? Yes. Probably one of the best. Is a Benedictine University game a good gaming spot? No.

Also, and it was mentioned, there is a definite race component here. I have been to a ton of pro games throughout North America (and I don't even really like sports). NBA and NFL definitely have more black and latina girls. MLB is much whiter. And, NHL sometimes looks like a Hitler Youth rally.

But, again, with the pro teams, location is important. I went to a Flames game a few years ago and was seriously underwhelmed. I have been to several Coyotes games at which I was blown away by the level of talent.

Currently out of office.

College football and MLB. NASCAR seems like it would be easy to pull.

Evidently, no one here has ever been to a horse race...

And I don't mean the little gambling tracks. I mean like a cup race. Soooo many hot chicks in fancy dress wandering around getting hammered. I've been to a few and I've never even seen the actual race. The whole place is like a huge, fancy dress, cocktail party!

Formula 1 has already been mentioned, but that's way up on the list.

And for young hot chicks just getting smashed: SEC football!

Fuck pro sports. Little league world series. So many divorced milfs for all those little kids that play and you bet the moms show up to these games because they are on TV. Many of the players have adult sisters too.