rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Proof that Ali Baba doesn't suck

This is not a hate thread.

Ali has been dropping lots of tension on posts lately. I hope it's not a troll thing.

Let's hi-light the best best of Alibaba here.

I remember having a good feeling about alibaba when I first got in to this forum. Now he's attacking a lot. Why?

From the "Donating to Charity" thread:
"I frequently donate semen to poor girls in 3rd world countries. It's expensive, time consuming, and requires a lot of work, but it's worth it and leaves me with an amazing feeling of accomplishment."

I actually think he is a very solid forum member.

Do you have some proof of these tension post?

Here is one of my favorite Ali post;

I've never trolled the forum. Problem is what I write is so profound people don't understand it and label me one.

In essence, if he is true to his word, this thread will have a lot to talk about tomorrow. If it doesn't, then you can make your own assumptions.

I think if there is going to be an appreciation thread for a member than he atleast deserves to have his name spelt correctly.

It's 'Aliblahba' but you can also spell it like this [Image: troll.gif]

He's a troll but the good kind of troll.

I think soup should concentrate more of his posts in his other thread:

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-16973.html

Post like these:
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-24624-...#pid464086

He might have took advice last from this thread but forgot to go out:

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-24597.html

I need to add "recovery" to that thread now that I think about it.

I like him...

The problem with Ali-Bs posts is you never know which Ali-B is posting. His mode range is from Autograph worthy sue-do Rockstar to completely wasted meltdown status and anyplace in between.

Soup is still sleeping it off. Guess you gotta be good an liquored up to bang a one armed woman. [Image: badger.gif]

Quote: (06-07-2013 04:43 AM)Doulos2Game Wrote:  

I actually think he is a very solid forum member.

Do you have some proof of these tension post?

Here is one of my favorite Ali post;

I've never trolled the forum. Problem is what I write is so profound people don't understand it and label me one.

In essence, if he is true to his word, this thread will have a lot to talk about tomorrow. If it doesn't, then you can make your own assumptions.

I can't remember any posts that he's made that have really stood out or made a difference to me or my game, but I've always just accepted him as part of the forum and cool etc.

He said I wear fuzzy hats, which is a pretty big jump.

He said he knows Mystery- might be true, but I guess potential fabrication isn't trolling.

Yesterday, he's attacking Westcoast on my thread about practicing, and whining about having to put time in to get something valuable out.

Ali, why don't you put your best posts here instead of focusing on things you don't like about me? This is your appreciation thread, no need to get defensive.

Why don't people settle their issues with other members via PM rather than calling each other out in a public AMOGing session? Been a couple of these over the past month or so.

Soup are you anti-military?

Quote: (06-07-2013 11:10 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Soup are you anti-military?

Why- because Alibaba is in the military? That's like one of the only things I remember about him.

Ali must have trolled Soup super tough to get him riled up enough to make this thread.

Quote: (06-07-2013 11:12 AM)RioNomad Wrote:  

Ali must have trolled Soup super tough to get him riled up enough to make this thread.

Yes- that's what I'm saying. I just see him making attacks most of the time, but not adding to the pot.

I made this thread with the hopes that people will post links to his good stuff here so that everyone will know him as more than a troll or whatever.

"I made this thread with the hopes that people will post links to his good stuff here so that everyone will know him as more than a troll or whatever."

No you didn't. You started this thread pissed off drunk at 5 am.

Quote: (06-07-2013 11:18 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

"I made this thread with the hopes that people will post links to his good stuff here so that everyone will know him as more than a troll or whatever."

Again, this thread is about posting good things about Ali, not things about me.

Let's see the links!

Quote: (06-07-2013 11:19 AM)soup Wrote:  

Let's see the links!
To me it reads like a move out of the Jezebel playbook.

I predict a temp ban coming your way for that alone.

Quote: (06-07-2013 11:30 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Quote: (06-07-2013 11:19 AM)soup Wrote:  

Let's see the links!
To me it reads like a move out of the Jezebel playbook.
Nah

Not sure why I'm getting singled out like this. The forum has given me over 3K likes, so I must be giving good advice. Not everything I write can be used by every single member. White knights use these tactics to bring successful men down. I'd expect to see this kind of tactic on PUA Hate, but not here where we are a community that supports and helps one another.

I feel as if I'm being targeted by angry feminist.

Quote: (06-07-2013 11:36 AM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

Not sure why I'm getting singled out like this. The forum has given me over 3K likes, so I must be giving good advice. Not everything I write can be used by every single member. White knights use these tactics to bring successful men down. I'd expect to see this kind of tactic on PUA Hate, but not here where we are a community that supports and helps one another.

I feel as if I'm being targeted by angry feminist.

That's good. Why don't you post some your best stuff here?

I thought that this one was pretty good.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-24623-...#pid464167

"In America we don't worship government, we worship God." - President Donald J. Trump

Soup who cares. The forum has gotten to a point where people are choosing whom they wish to listen to. It is up to the mods to decide who's trolling and who is not.

Hell many people here think I have meltdowns, which I actually don't mind. It's fine if people think I actually care about words on the internet. If people want to shit on threads, including my advice or yours, it is their loss because if you are giving good advice the real loser is the reader of the bad advice.

Let the useless advice flow with the good and again it's not your responsibility.

Quote:Quote:

I sense an incoming meltdown here. A meltdown inside an appreciation thread....

[Image: mindblown.gif] [Image: troll.gif]

Soup, here's a really good post. I suggest you read it.

9. Don't troll and don't be a dick. View this thread to understand what we consider trolling so that you don't get banned.

10. Player-Hater Troll
Even though he only has a couple of dozen posts to his name--most of them lame, noob comments and questions--Player-Hater Troll still sees fit to zero in on the most senior, respected members of the forum, and abruptly call them out on their "phoniness" or "stupidity." To make matters worse, he himself has demonstrated zero knowledge of game, women, or even life.

11. Junk-Thread Starter Troll / Played-Out Thread Troll (Subtle Troll)
Repeatedly starts new threads--invariably of the lowest order--about well-worn and obnoxious, or simply irrelevant and so-the-fuck-what, topics. The forum's two (very) effective search functions are meaningless to this guy, because the urgency of assuring us, for the 2,000th time, that money or looks trump game simply renders them irrelevant. This is a difficult troll to smoke out, since he often cloaks himself behind the plausible excuse of being a newb--and because just starting a thread on an old, or simply uninteresting, topic doesn't necessarily rise to the level of trolling. But, some combination of: poor grammar, a strain of game-denial, a ridiculously low post-count, or excessively personal revelations without a request for advice (especially when no one knows or cares about them yet), is often a tell-tale symptom.

Put your money where your mouth is...
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-24064.html