rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Man has to pay pension because of FB status

http://bobagento.com/juiz-obriga-ex-namo...-facebook/

It is in portuguese, but here is the executive summary:

They date 2 years and brake up. during the time together he updates his status to married and calls her 'my wife' on posts. Now has to pay pension and split the money he spent on a car he bought while dating her.

Brazilian laws ftw!

Well the guy sounds like and idiot. Maybe his FB fail will be a good reminder for the rest of us.

Well, the point is not that laws are bad (from what I know, laws give the live-in girlfriend a wife status after 3 years), but that courts will actually ignore laws and trample all over them in order to better serve the feminist cause. It's shameful.

That said, the man is very Beta and should never have done that even if there was no danger. What a chump.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

That is fucked up...he did not even use the Portuguese word for wife but insted the Portuguese word for woman (calling her "minha mulher/my woman) and she got a 428 USD monthly alimony + half the money for selling his car

Main problem is: Brazil has not a proper common law marriage law; Judges decide wheter or not a girlfriend (live in or not!) has a wife status based on whatever they think a marriage is

"Go be fat on someone else's time."

Wow. Even if I was in a "relationship" I would never update that shit on Facebook let alone marriage but it's a lesson learned I guess.

If he was a foreigner like an American could the Brazilan govt enforce him paying a pension?

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

This is actually a long standing legal precedent, even still in some parts of the US.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common-law_marriage

Be very careful about who you move in with...

I've always heard of common law, but never heard of it being enforced. Is it commonly enforced in the US?

Quote: (06-06-2013 07:59 PM)bacon Wrote:  

If he was a foreigner like an American could the Brazilan govt enforce him paying a pension?

This is about child support and not alimony but may be relevant:
Not a lawyer here, but someone posted elsewhere about international child support compacts.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-7500.html

http://www.acf.hhs.gov/programs/css/international

For instance, if you were American and had a kid in England, I believe they will enforce the child support ruling in Britain in the United States.

Most NW european countries are in a treaty with the USA, but I think more "macho" countries like Italy and Philippines don't have a treaty.

But a state in the US may in some cases possibly just decide to enforce the foreign judgement and take your US-sourced money.

Quote: (06-06-2013 09:34 PM)RioNomad Wrote:  

I've always heard of common law, but never heard of it being enforced. Is it commonly enforced in the US?

"Common law" is the underpinning of our legal system. We inherited it from the Brits. The entire concept of American* jurisprudence is essentially common law, which can be described as the courts citing what the law is generally accepted to be through the use of legal precedent. Almost every legal action you've ever heard of came from common law, although most has been codified into statute at this point.

So yes. Common law is commonly enforced in the US.

*Except Louisiana.

Quote: (06-06-2013 11:05 PM)lurker Wrote:  

"Common law" is the underpinning of our legal system. We inherited it from the Brits. The entire concept of American* jurisprudence is essentially common law, which can be described as the courts citing what the law is generally accepted to be through the use of legal precedent. Almost every legal action you've ever heard of came from common law, although most has been codified into statute at this point.

*Except Louisiana.
Its a common misconception that "common law" is old English law transferred as our US legal base, since founding the country. In fact, "real" common law has been in existence since around or before the Egyptians and King Tut. The premise of this quite literally lies in the constructs of the "Golden Rule." << I know, too truthful to even conceptualize but this is the "real" basis for common law.   

The legal system of England was constructed when William the Conqeurer - a French Norman - defeated England (Battle of Hastings 1066ad) and imposed his French Norman Laws, the basis for which then England, and until now, England and the US operate. However the US would have eventually had success changing that except for the fact in many ways the banking system and legal system became permanently bound when the British burned the US banking system guide-lines during the War of 1812 and inserted their's, including a fiat currency system which crated the "American System." To this day we are still Britain's baby and in essence, they benefit from us operating under their banking constructs. 

Even at that time, a man would often defend himself in court because "laws" were in plain English with a Latin base, that many non-scholars could still understand. And of course, there weren't as many laws in general. Around the early 1900s, laws became so complicated due to industrial advancements, print press advancements, etc.. that sometime between 1920 and the Bankruptcy Act of 1933, laws were codified and so complex, the average man could no longer stand as his own legal counsel, thus, law firms began popping up everywhere. This Act of 1933 turned every single citizen of the US into a suretor for the US's debt, for which we have been operating in the red ever since 1933. That's right, as tax payers, we're all in debt to the US government from the moment our birth certificate is produced with the ALL CAPS straw man name and every single citizen has been since 1933. Ever wonder why all your bills are sent in ALL CAPS? Sad really, this is some hardcore red-pill shit boys, and the truth. 

So actually, the underpinning of the US legal system actually is French-Norman laws. Common Law is actually what we want to fight to keep around. Per the War of 1812 banking system swap, fiat currency was placed that eventually got us off the gold standard around the Great Depression era. Thus out of control inflation could occur, trees are less scarce than gold. As laws became increasingly codified, and the Uniform Commercial Code was created in 1952, turning literally every single offense into a commercial transaction, i.e. you kill someone and the court wants to "do business" with you in their Federal Reserve Note Tribunal (what we call a court.. note gold fringe around US flag in court.. has tie to military and Fed/Central Bank). Murder is actually considered a charge punishable on a pecuniary basis since codification has occurred. Yep, and why is that? Because by murdering someone you are destroying a tax payer of the US debt. Cops don't know this, most judges pretend not to know this, lawyers scratch their heads, but the bottom line is the entire legal system, Feds down to local municipalities only care about funding the system and pretending to pay an unpayable debt. Fucking sickening really.  

I highly recommend this book; http://www.amazon.com/Cracking-the-Code-...0971758824

I've taken control of my straw man ALL CAPS name, and used it to pimp slap judges and get out of financial entrapment.

Warn you though, its hardcore red-pill, and takes some balls to go through the process and use.

He has to pay alimony to a woman he wasnt even married to?

This world is fucked up.

*Except Louisiana.

I meant common law marriage.

Quote: (06-07-2013 01:12 AM)RioNomad Wrote:  

*Except Louisiana.

I meant common law marriage.

In that case, it still flies in nine states plus everybody's favorite District.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common-law_...ted_States