rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mexicali, Mexico - Trip Report

I have spent the last 4 months since my trip to SEA working my ass off so I can travel more. I had a four day weekend and I was going to make it count. My roommate and I were about to take a 12 hour car ride to Mexico to have some bomb food and hopefully some bomb women. A total of 24 hours of my vacation would be spent in the car so that left 3 days in Mexicali.

The Adventure begins - Day 1
We drove through the night and arrived early in the morning. We spent the day driving around and eating tasty Mexican food. While driving and checking out the talent I was not impressed. There were plenty of fat girls everywhere. It felt just like home. However, there were still some hotties around, there was still hope.
That night we decided to start out in a strip club, because my Mormon roommate had never been to one except for the shitty one back home I took him to.
Right when we arrived they sat us at a table and the waiter brought a girl over to my roommate. She immediately pulled down her top to show off her big tits. His eyes went wide, especially when she motioned for him to touch them. I spent the next 20 minutes translating for them. He would later do his first p4p. I'm not a fan of p4p but it’s something I feel like everybody should experience at least once.
The waiter brought me over a couple girls and I would just buy them a drink, feel them up, and send them on their way. I was just waited for my friend to return from upstairs.
The waiter was getting pissed I was sending away so many girls he brought, but then I saw this dancer on the stage with a sexy face and one of the nicest asses I had ever seen. She was in a thong and I couldn’t look away. I used my eye squint trick while watching her and told the waiter to bring her over when she was done dancing.
When she came over I realized she had this cute smiley personality. Fuck it. I went from being horny to going 100% game oriented. I have been caring less and less about what I say and more and more about how I say it and my body language all while being congruent. Eye contact, smirk, posture, relaxed, and voice were the main things going through my mind. I decided to use charm style game and went to work. The waiter kept bothering me about doing something with her. I decided to buy a dance so I could get some alone time. We got into the room and that breathtaking ass was making it very difficult to focus on gaming her. But I stayed strong not to appear like a usual customer. Pretended to be unaffected by that ass and held eye contact as I used the charm. I had been holding out on kissing her, but we had been close many times. It built all sorts of tension and by reading her body language I could see she was full on into me. I finally kissed her, and as fucked up as it sounds it was one of the best first kisses I have ever had. She felt it too and I could see it.
"Quiero verte en otro momento, pero afuera de aqui." - " I want to see you again, but outside of here" I told her. "Ok" she replied trying to contain her grin but failing. "Cual es tu nombre?" - "what is your name" I asked her as she gave me her number. When she asked if I wanted her stripper name or her real name I knew I was golden.
The guy started pounding on the door complaining that she had gone way over her time. We kissed and returned downstairs. My buddy was back in the booth with a huge grin on his face ready to tell me his newest experience. Good times haha. We left the strip club and called it a night. We were exhausted.

Day 2
The next afternoon I tried calling the stripper but my phone wouldn't call out. Shit. I tried the hotel but it wouldn't work either. The receptionist said it was because the number was long distance. I asked about a SIM card and it was 50$. Fuck that. Last try. Whatsapp. She has it! So we set up a meeting at the mall. She had a stripper friend who spoke English so i got her to bring her to hook up with my buddy.
After some confusion on where to meet we finally found each other. She was dressed in jeans that just could not contain that ass. Wow! Ok time to focus. After hanging out with her I realized she makes more money than me. She was throwing around money like it was nothing. I asked her how much money she makes. About 800 American dollars a night! Wow. My buddy tried for the other stripper but wasn’t able to get too far. After my girl and I did some intense PDA, we had to split ways as she had to work.
We made plans to go out to some clubs that night, but we were exhausted thanks to our fucked up sleep schedules. We took a nap and when I woke up it was dark out. I looked at my phone. Oh shit it's after 3 am! I woke up my friend and we went over to the bar/club area.
When we arrived everybody was leaving the clubs. We tried to still get in but the bouncers wouldn't let us. I opened a cute girl standing out by her car and immediately her group started hounding us with questions. Everything was going good and I wanted to get her number. Fuck, no sim card. I gave her my Facebook instead, which sucks because a shitload of girls comment and like all my posts and it makes me look like a player. Everything was shutting down so we were going to call it a night, but my friend wanted to hit up another strip club so we did.
When we were there I reached for my wallet. Fuck! It wasn't there! Thoughts of the hugs I gave to the girls in that group crossed my mind. I told my friend and we hurried back to the hotel to see if it was there.
He cut across a road and the next thing we know we saw blue and red lights in the rear view. They pulled us over for some bull shit reason and I could sense what was going down from having to deal with it in Venezuela and the Philippines. Dirty cops looking for some cash. Alright "we are in a hurry, so could we just pay a fine?" They made a show of bringing out paperwork to fill out and they took the money then said some bullshit about how we shouldn't be out so late and left, all before we filled anything out of course.
We got back to the hotel room to look for my wallet, and there it was on the floor. It had fallen out of my pocket. Fuck yeah, those girls didn't pick my pocket. Time to call it a night.

Day 3
We spent most the day fucking around and I was excited because the stripper had the day off. She had a fun personality so I was ready to spend the day and night with her.
Then I get a text from her saying she has to work, that her boss called her and they were short that night. Fuck. I still hadn't gotten laid. She said she would try to talk her way out of it, but I didn’t tell her I would be leaving the next day so I wasn't convinced she would try so hard.
So my roommate and I went to the mall. I still wasn't impressed with the talent, but it was better than home. We walked into a store and the girl working there was smoking hot. Brown skin with a cute face and nice looking booty. She looked to be about 19. I started talking to her with a typical "would this look good on me" line and started teasing and throwing out some DHV's, and made sure to hold solid body language. A couple minutes later i saw she was into me. I gave her my Facebook and we left.
She added me right away and we started chatting. She was dating this guy from the swat team and all these "I love you so much babe's" were on her wall but she still wanted to meet. Although I was worried her boyfriend would kill me... She was pretty fucking hot.
I get back to my hotel and I see I missed a call from the stripper. I whatsapp her and she calls me. "Donde estas?" - "where are you? I got my boss to let me leave and I’m trying to find your hotel." She had written. Fuck yeah! I was looking forward to this girl all weekend.
She arrived and my buddy wanted to go get some food. Not going to happen. I was going to go for the bang.
As always she was hanging all over me, and we were making out every two seconds. The second we were in my room she was on my bed and instinct took over. I got my Mexican flag. I'm more of a boob man, but that ass was astonishing. We laid in bed and fooled around until about 2am and she left.
I was pretty sad to be honest. As strange as it is, I loved spending time with this girl. She was 23 and had been married for 5 years. She had just got a divorce and needed some money so she started doing this a month earlier. She wasn't the type you would usually find in places like that and I would know (thanks to Thailand, Cambodia, and the Philippines). I was pretty bummed that I would probably never see her again.
I went to see my friend and he had been waiting around all night so he wanted to go out, but I was exhausted and not in the mood anymore. Then I thought "what the fuck, life is short." There were these two girls staying in the hotel that were on the other side of the courtyard. I walked over and started talking to them. They looked hot from far away but weren't that special up close. But one had a good body and the other one was only 19. Bangable if it’s not too hard. Of course none of them spoke English so I ended up translating and entertaining the two girls all by myself.
It became clear he wasn't getting laid and I didn't even want to get laid after hooking up with the stripper, these girls were just not on her level. So I said" I’m going to bed, come sleep with me". She gave me a confused look and then said "ok". I was surprised since I had put in almost 0 effort into gaming these girls. I got to bed, kissed her, then she stopped me and said I had to pay. I laughed in her face and kicked her out. Going from a hotty to a barely bangable girl within a few hours is very hard to force yourself to do. We went home the next day, and I remember feeling sick that my trip had to end so soon. I still talk with the stripper, I’ll see her and that amazing ass again… one day.

Strategies
So for the trip I was at 100% for girls responding well to me upon opening. This is usually higher in all foreign countries thanks to being in a foreign country. 100% is still not as impressive as it sounds because I will usually only approach after reading that she is somewhat interested. I don’t always do that but when I do, I think I have only read one girl wrong in my life. It’s not a good idea to always do this because there will be girls that don’t show anything, but it’s a good way to up the confidence.
I regret not opening more girls my first day, we had no idea where to go, but I’m sure I still passed up some opportunities. I also should have just bought a SIM card.

Strippers and Hookers
My thoughts on strippers and hookers are that it all depends on how long they have been doing it. If they have been doing it for a long time, they are going to be damaged beyond repair. I have ran into plenty of hookers in SEA like that. I have found that the only ones I ever make a connection with are the ones that have been doing it for less than 6 months. This girl from Mexico had only been doing it for a month, and you can tell. The one hooker in SEA that I was really into had been doing it for less than 6. I shored a decent amount over there and you can really tell when they have been doing it for longer, it ruins them. I’m not a believer in judging for things like this, since they are doing it in poor countries where it’s more necessity than want. The hookers and strippers in the states do it for extra cash or funding their drug addictions.

Night Game
Best spot I found was by Applebee’s and the Shot Factory. A couple blocks full of night clubs and bars. Only got to see the tail end of it, but it looked like it would have been a blast if we got there earlier.

Day Game
La Cachanilla is the only big time mall in the city. It’s a perfect spot for day gaming. The other place we checked out was UABC, a local university, but it was Sunday and there weren’t many people there. I think it would be a good spot during the week.

PICTURES
If you would like to see some photos of Mexico and of my Mexican flag check out:
http://swooptheworld.com/

Good stuff man. Did you end up finding your wallet, or did those girls jack it? Couldn't quite tell from the story.

Stripper looks hot. I can't get the photo to load larger though. Not sure if it is a problem on your site, or if it is with my internet connection.

Quote: (06-06-2013 10:26 AM)RioNomad Wrote:  

Good stuff man. Did you end up finding your wallet, or did those girls jack it? Couldn't quite tell from the story.

Stripper looks hot. I can't get the photo to load larger though. Not sure if it is a problem on your site, or if it is with my internet connection.

Forgot to add that in. I was sure it was the girls, but then I found it on the hotel room floor. It feel out of my pocket haha. I'm glad I didn't continue the night with that group, I would have been pissing off some Mexicans with some accusations.

I don't know about the photo. It works for me though. I'm using firefox.

Reading your post just made me wanna go back to Mexico again....
One question about the strip club, were all the girls working there mexican, or were there also foreign girls working? And how about the costumers, were they only mexican, tourists or both?

Quote: (06-06-2013 11:25 AM)rampage Wrote:  

Reading your post just made me wanna go back to Mexico again....
One question about the strip club, were all the girls working there mexican, or were there also foreign girls working? And how about the costumers, were they only mexican, tourists or both?

We stayed in the south part of the city. A ways away from all the tourist areas. It was 100% mexican strippers and 100% mexican customers. I asked and they said it is very rare to see a Gringo in that place because it is so far from the border. I don't think I could have pulled a stripper so hot if she worked at one next to the border.

That was seriously one nice piece of tail! Congrats on that. I can totally see why you were bummed to never see her again.

What are your thoughts on safety there? Border towns tend to be sketchy as hell.

20nation, how did the find the Spanish spoken there compared to Barranquilla?

Speakeasy - the safety there didn't seem to be too bad. I think it's a lot better than a couple of the other border towns. Although we did see a high speed chase, other than the dirty cops, nothing else really happened. I really feel like border towns are blown out of proportion. Here is how it is in those places... you fuck with drugs or the cartels, life just got a lot more dangerous.

Scotian - I think there are more strange verbs and slang spoken in mexicali, but in barranquilla they cut more words and speak faster.

For the fourth of july weekend and the following week, I'm planning a trip to Guadalajara. Anybody else going to be in the area for that holiday?

keep in mind that Mexicali is right across the border from Calexico, California... the middle of the desert, the so-called " Inland Empire," full of trailer parks and crystal meth labs.

seriously, El Mech thinks that Florida is the epiceter of trailer trash chic but even Florida desen't match with the end of the world and all of " Western civilization"

[Image: ft_hdr.5.jpg]

[Image: marie_sauvaitre_20071105_2_slab_city_usa.jpg]

[Image: slab06trash01.jpg]

[Image: Slab-City-Stories-1.png]

[Image: prince-william-kate-middleton-wedding-date30.jpg]

[Image: slab+3.jpg]

[Image: ht_slab_city_dave_yvonne_thg_120327_wblog.jpg]

[Image: 1105-stcp-11-z+slab-city-riot-2+front-photo.jpg]

[Image: CM_SlabCity_14-1.jpg]

[Image: map_slab_locator.jpg]

Quote: (06-10-2013 09:30 PM)20Nation Wrote:  

For the fourth of july weekend and the following week, I'm planning a trip to Guadalajara. Anybody else going to be in the area for that holiday?

Shit, if fares come back down a bit I might consider it.

Quote: (06-11-2013 12:51 AM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Quote: (06-10-2013 09:30 PM)20Nation Wrote:  

Shit, if fares come back down a bit I might consider it.

Hope you do man. I just bought my ticket for 650$.

$650??!!

DAMN!

You're based out of Seattle, right? That used to be the fare to fly from the west coast to Europe round trip. Airfares are rapidly on the rise as of late it seems. Couple years ago I'd find $250 RT fares to visit my folks down south with ease. Now all flights are pushing $400 no matter the time of year.

Im based out of slc. The tickets are higher because of when im leaving and coming back. Im getting paid vacation though so im not too worried

Good story bud.

WIA- For most of men, our time being masters of our own fate, kings in our own castles is short. Even those of us in the game will eventually succumb to ease of servitude rather than deal with the malaise of solitude

Quote:Quote:

Calexico, California... the middle of the desert, the so-called " Inland Empire,"

Calexico and Imperial County are NOT part of the Inland Empire.

The Inland Empire is located in Riverside and San Bernardino Counties to the north.

Glad to see you're on the road again! Can't believe it's 4 months since we were tearing it up in SEA.

Great trip report, I agree about the hookers that are too long in the business... I ran into that in Vietnam. It's like once they reach a certain point, there's no way back for them.

Also, add some more pics on http://www.SwoopTheWorld.com as soon as I update the site [Image: smile.gif]